143 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Ayerthon, Senior Member on 6th February 2008, 08:50 PM
Thread Deleted Email Thread
18th March 2008, 12:41 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Threaded Sms Time
Would it be possible to put in the time when displaying the threaded SMS? Been trying to look at the htm file that we modified and see where it gets the date.

After a day, the threaded SMS only displays the date without the time. The new SMS for the day is listed according to time, though.

OR, is there a way to see the message details?

18th March 2008, 07:12 AM |#32  

More
Many thanks!! it's very helpful!!
23rd April 2008, 06:22 PM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
hey just thought i would post this 87.5 is exactly 5 bars for those that didnt want to do the math
28th April 2008, 11:06 PM |#34  
Flag Munich, Germany

More
This is just what I need, thanks for the tip!

However, I think I broke something when I applied it. Because I have no total commander installed, I copied the .htm file to my PC via activesync. Then I edited the file with Notepad++. It was marked as read-only, so I first unchecked it before editing. After I changed the height, I saved it, and overwrote into the windows folder in PPC. I restarted the device. Now when I tap onto the message, nothing happens. I cannot go into the read/compose screen. (No problem when I switch to single (not threaded) mode.)

Any ideas?
11th May 2008, 05:39 AM |#35  
Flag Queens
Thanks Meter: 305

More
AHhhh.... and yet someone else to thank here on this great forum...
11th May 2008, 05:41 AM |#36  
Flag Queens
Thanks Meter: 305

More
Ooops... almost forgot, hehehehe...

THANK YOU!
8th June 2008, 03:24 PM |#37  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ercanyuz

This is just what I need, thanks for the tip!

However, I think I broke something when I applied it. Because I have no total commander installed, I copied the .htm file to my PC via activesync. Then I edited the file with Notepad++. It was marked as read-only, so I first unchecked it before editing. After I changed the height, I saved it, and overwrote into the windows folder in PPC. I restarted the device. Now when I tap onto the message, nothing happens. I cannot go into the read/compose screen. (No problem when I switch to single (not threaded) mode.)

Any ideas?

Yeah..i did the same. Now i'm looking for a solution. I'll probably copy thread_sms.htm file from my brother's prophet...

Fixed: Just set the attributes in the properties tab with Total commander. Read Only, Hidden, System.
23rd October 2008, 05:28 AM |#38  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Folsom, California
Thanks Meter: 100

More
Here is a .cab for easy installation.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Ayerthon Thread SMS Input Space.cab - [Click for QR Code] (2.0 KB, 54 views)
7th November 2008, 12:41 AM |#39  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Ketchikan, Alaska
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllTheWay

Here is a .cab for easy installation.

Hey ATW, i think there was an error in that cab, it couldn't open my SMS after installing. I just added hidden, read only, system properties to the file and that seemed to fix it. I also made one set @ 70 instead of 90 and attached both of them.
11th November 2008, 09:39 AM |#40  

More
thanks!

on a side note, mayb we can replace it with a script that allows us to resize the window ourselves? like drag the slider up and down.. possible?
17th February 2009, 07:54 AM |#41  
Flag Inland Empire, California
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Thank you. This is a great little fix/adjustment.
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread