By O.a.T., Senior Member on 21st March 2012, 02:43 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
14th July 2012, 11:45 AM |#841  
Flag Barnsley
Thanks Meter: 816

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crhylove

How do I get battery percentage as a number in apex launcher? Is there a way or should I use a diff launcher?

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using xda app-developers app

In the rom settings/status bar/ change the battery setting to percentage

Sent from my Cyanogen Wildfire using Tapatalk 2

14th July 2012, 12:00 PM |#842  
Flag Seattle, Wa
Thanks Meter: 468

More
anybody else having Bluetooth issues?

specifically when i attempt to pair with my HS3000 it will beep to acknowledge the connection through my headset but settings will FC that instant and it won't connect, if i open Bluetooth and touch the headset to unpair/connect it causes instant settings FC.

it will pair with my phone with no issues, i tried multiple wipes/reinstalls all with the same issue.

other roms/webOS connect with no problems
14th July 2012, 02:22 PM |#843  
Lieusaint
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slam11100

Go into menu then apps. Find play. Clear the caches. Uninstall update. Flash into recovery and wipe dalvik and caches. Reboot. Try play store again should work. Cheers

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

Its not working and now i've somme force close. With dropbox titanium backup, somme games et fc google play store and i cant find xda app
14th July 2012, 05:00 PM |#844  
Flag Clifton Park
Thanks Meter: 126

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlnraja

Its not working and now i've somme force close. With dropbox titanium backup, somme games et fc google play store and i cant find xda app

Uninstall play. Go to recovery wipe dalvik and cache. Reflash rom. Flash gapps. Reboot

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
14th July 2012, 05:02 PM |#845  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,920

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlnraja

Are any apps working that you've installed from the market? How many apps have you installed? Have you tried to move apps to the "sd card"? How much app memory is left? Did you check MD5 sums when you downloaded ROM/Gapps?
The Following User Says Thank You to O.a.T. For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift O.a.T. Ad-Free
14th July 2012, 06:10 PM |#846  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,920

More
JB & LnT Update (as I currently see it)
First, I am seeing a lot of activity on the repo as the JB packages are even now being readied and moved into the new tree. The process, I believe, is to "finish" up CM9 with a stable RC2 then fully concentrate on CM10. Since CM10 is a "minor" update (4.0.4 ->> 4.1.1) CM9 will ultimately be abandoned with only CM7 (Gingerbread - 2.X) and CM10 (4.x) being maintained (Honeycomb - 3.X was never publicly released). I don't know how long this will take; could be anywhere from a few weeks to several months, but it has been said that any device that was supported on CM9 will be supported on CM10. Of course, a lot of that will depend on the developers who have specifically contributed to the TPad to rebase their work as necessary.

In terms of updates to LnT, I'm planning one more update sometime this month and then I'll hunker down and wait for JB, as I'm guessing there will only be minor improvements to the current state. Of course, should something major/interesting show up (e.g. the camera) or I get bored , I will adapt. Finally, I've decided to not go the direct AOSP JB route and just wait for CM JB.

Bottom line, because of the quality of the Touch Pad developers, I firmly believe our lowly TPs will be one of the early recipients of a sleek new JB including some interesting capabilities, e.g. Google Now.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to O.a.T. For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift O.a.T. Ad-Free
15th July 2012, 01:19 AM |#847  
North Bend
Thanks Meter: 90

More
It was under system / combined bar / battery status... found it!

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using xda app-developers app
15th July 2012, 02:21 AM |#848  
Flag ATHENS
Thanks Meter: 19

More
we are very lucky to have these dev like jsullins and dorregarey and others working for our neglected and "cheap" tablet, if u take a look at their githubs they r commiting and working on issues everyday. These people shows apple, samsung and others that android development has the power not the hardware they r selling for 700—800 euros.
The Following User Says Thank You to wolfgr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wolfgr Ad-Free
15th July 2012, 10:28 PM |#849  
Flag Hawthorne, California
Thanks Meter: 547

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgr

we are very lucky to have these dev like jsullins and dorregarey and others working for our neglected and "cheap" tablet, if u take a look at their githubs they r commiting and working on issues everyday. These people shows apple, samsung and others that android development has the power not the hardware they r selling for 700—800 euros.

+1, that's so true, without them our TP's were a thing of the past...an obsolete tablet..but they give life to our TP's...thanks for such a great work!

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.a.T.

First, I am seeing a lot of activity on the repo as the JB packages are even now being readied and moved into the new tree. The process, I believe, is to "finish" up CM9 with a stable RC2 then fully concentrate on CM10. Since CM10 is a "minor" update (4.0.4 ->> 4.1.1) CM9 will ultimately be abandoned with only CM7 (Gingerbread - 2.X) and CM10 (4.x) being maintained (Honeycomb - 3.X was never publicly released). I don't know how long this will take; could be anywhere from a few weeks to several months, but it has been said that any device that was supported on CM9 will be supported on CM10. Of course, a lot of that will depend on the developers who have specifically contributed to the TPad to rebase their work as necessary.

In terms of updates to LnT, I'm planning one more update sometime this month and then I'll hunker down and wait for JB, as I'm guessing there will only be minor improvements to the current state. Of course, should something major/interesting show up (e.g. the camera) or I get bored , I will adapt. Finally, I've decided to not go the direct AOSP JB route and just wait for CM JB.

Bottom line, because of the quality of the Touch Pad developers, I firmly believe our lowly TPs will be one of the early recipients of a sleek new JB including some interesting capabilities, e.g. Google Now.

I will be patiently waiting O.a.T. , please keep your great work growing!
16th July 2012, 04:00 AM |#850  
Thanks Meter: 146

More
hey oat, what do you think about atom launcher? https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....atom.launcher description says 'light and easy' maybe it would go well with 'light and tasty'
16th July 2012, 11:42 AM |#851  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by x000x

hey oat, what do you think about atom launcher? https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....atom.launcher description says 'light and easy' maybe it would go well with 'light and tasty'

*** Attention
- Not Available for Tab Device (X-large screen)
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread