How To Root An Acer Iconia A500

26 posts
Thanks Meter: 99

By Slowie911, Junior Member on 29th April 2011, 12:28 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th April 2012, 01:30 AM |#511  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
probably a dumb question, but does the gingerbreak process normally take 10+ minutes?

23rd April 2012, 01:18 PM |#512  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
How do I return to Stock....unrooted?
I can't find a thread on how to return to bone stock?

I am going to be selling my A500, just got an A510 so I am going to be putting ym A500 on Ebay.

Thanks!

-Jason
25th April 2012, 04:21 AM |#513  
Flag Traverse City
Thanks Meter: 244

More
Just download vanches not Ota 3.1 and get the root app 3.1 and then unroot then... ota update to 3.2.1 that what I had to do cuz I'm sending unit it for repairs

Edit if youbare confused I'm putting going to stock in a500 Dev forum

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2
23rd June 2012, 11:19 PM |#514  
Can GingerBreak be used on ICS? I received an OTA upgrade to ICS about a month ago and I was just wondering
2nd July 2012, 04:33 AM |#515  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaeTazzCee

Can GingerBreak be used on ICS? I received an OTA upgrade to ICS about a month ago and I was just wondering

Im wondering the same thing.
3rd July 2012, 10:04 PM |#516  
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattbourge

Thats because you and the other guy both didn't bother reading anything here. Read. It answers so many questions.
12th July 2012, 02:56 AM |#517  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nifterific

Thats because you and the other guy both didn't bother reading anything here. Read. It answers so many questions.

It doesn't answer that question. I didn't see anything about rooting ic this in thread. I'd also like to know.
The Following User Says Thank You to NinJustin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NinJustin Ad-Free
14th July 2012, 10:19 PM |#518  
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinJustin

It doesn't answer that question. I didn't see anything about rooting ic this in thread. I'd also like to know.

If iconiaroot doesn't work above 3.1, what do you think? I swear, every time we get a group of new kids on this board we have to spoon feed all of you. Read the freaking board, everything you need to know is here. These threads are around so we DON'T have to constantly hold your hand through it.
15th July 2012, 03:51 AM |#519  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nifterific

Hey pal I actually have a life and don't read through 52 pages of a thread. Back the eff off and chill. Thank you.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
15th July 2012, 10:23 AM |#520  
Flag Shake City
Thanks Meter: 469

More
Quote:

No, gingerbreak and iconia root will not work with ICS
d/l icsRoot Tool from blackthund3r http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1520469 OR
ZeroNull's manual method here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1546593
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dibb_nz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dibb_nz Ad-Free
15th July 2012, 10:43 AM |#521  
Thanks Meter: 546

More
Quote:

Hey pal I actually have a life and don't read through 52 pages of a thread. Back the eff off and chill. Thank you.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Yet you expect someone else to spoon feed you? How about -you- try backing the hell off and chilling? No one here gives a damn about your problem except you. Do something to help yourself or live with the problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to FloatingFatMan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FloatingFatMan Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
acer a500 root file, acer iconia a500 root

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)