FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[PROJ][Ongoing..]SE Xperia X1 Panels Porting Project for Touch HD!!! - NO CAB YET!!!

491 posts
Thanks Meter: 13

By !SINGH!, Senior Member on 9th November 2008, 05:24 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
9th November 2008, 02:22 PM |#11  
Flag Banbury
Thanks Meter: 0

Donate to Me
More
Have you definitely told it to not load the TouchFlo3D? That may interfere with it after a reboot.

9th November 2008, 02:32 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Flag Solihull

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acelister

Have you definitely told it to not load the TouchFlo3D? That may interfere with it after a reboot.

Yes...

But i'm now exploring reg of the X1 to see if it does anything else....
9th November 2008, 02:42 PM |#13  
Flag Zurich
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadenza

Hello Harvsingh,
I would be very interested in helping you, but I have absolutely no experience in programing (besides my old ti-83plus). Do you think I could help you somehow? Can you tell me what I should do? I don't want to loose this project only because nobody here wants to help... So, if I can do something, I'll try to do it!! I think I'll get my HD this week, than I can try everything and if you tell me, also other things. I really want to help... Greez, cad^^

Same thing here. Would like to help with it also I really dont have much experience with WM at all. But I will help where I can cos this project has to develop to a fine product
9th November 2008, 03:17 PM |#14  
Flag Hertfordshire

More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvsingh

Thanks.... good to know i'm not the only one who would have liked to see it on the HD or others

Well to be honest, the Panels are more a marketing USP than anything else. While they are convenient, I have no issue or propensity against going into each thing separately as per normal.

But if you could get it working fully, it would be great. SonyEricsson wouldn't be too happy about it though I think !
9th November 2008, 03:27 PM |#15  
Flag Heidelberg

More
For me, this is an extremely exieting project, because I only hoped/feared that there'll be some developers, bringing some great programs for the panels and nobody else could use them. Like spb-panel, I like it really a lot from what I've seen in videos. So, than I could have the best of both worlds, on a biiig screen^^ please, work on, I'm sure I'm not the only one who's very, very interestet in this project!!! And I want to congratulate you already for the work you've done until now!! Its amazing!!! Go on, finish it I wish you good, good luck and if you need any help I could do, I give you my word that I'll try to do my best!! Many greez, cad^^
9th November 2008, 05:58 PM |#16  
OP Senior Member
Flag Solihull

More
Hi all

Video showing it running on a Touch Hd.. for the conspiracy theorists.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-Jo0ZhxOi8s
9th November 2008, 06:37 PM |#17  
Flag Hertfordshire

More
I don't get the video. Could you explain what's going on ?
9th November 2008, 06:47 PM |#18  
Flag Banbury

Donate to Me
More
I didn't have the audio on, if there was any, but it's just showing that it's possible. That's the first time I've seen it in action, and I'll admit it may be a little slow, but it looks better than the TouchFlo3D... I'd definitely install it.
9th November 2008, 06:50 PM |#19  
OP Senior Member
Flag Solihull

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acelister

I didn't have the audio on, if there was any, but it's just showing that it's possible. That's the first time I've seen it in action, and I'll admit it may be a little slow, but it looks better than the TouchFlo3D... I'd definitely install it.

No-one wants to hear me talk...

So. i just quicky launched it up.. and ran through..

All buttons work.. i was trying to juggle a TYTN II... look at the phone and tytn.. and press buttons... so .. i may not have pressed buttons properly..

But.. trust me.. they all work... and as quick/quicker than on the Sony X1.def not slower.
9th November 2008, 07:13 PM |#20  
Flag Banbury

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvsingh

No-one wants to hear me talk...

lol, nothing personal just my wife's asleep next to me, unwell.

But good news on the speed. I do hope you're able to make an easy to use cab file of it. No hurry as far as I'm concerned though. Not getting an HD yet. But definitely the first thing I'll download for it!
9th November 2008, 07:14 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
great job!! won't be long and we'll have the touch HD X1 on hand...
Keep i t up !!!!
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread