[APP][2.1+/3.0+]Bonny Box

Search This thread

MrBC

Nov 23, 2011
Lisburn
www.androidofvirtue.com
Great little app. Not noticed any problems with it. +1 on the call for perhaps a way to change the colour of the notification.

Works ok on my tablet also, but defaults to portrait view. Any plans on a tablet interface in the future update? Or perhaps a separate app.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA Premium HD app

KingTygerVII

Jul 16, 2012
Didnt work...

I get a Parsing Package error... any help? this seem nice, instead of having so many apps doing all that at once, thought I use Zbox. it does a pretty good job,

vNa5h

Dec 2, 2011
Nice app

Would be nicer if u include data transfer rates too
i mean realtime- rate of wifi/3g upload/download speed in the notification

Derzis

Apr 12, 2011
i like this app and i want to use it, but there are few things that could be improved

-my phone has a small screen and the widget is too small so i can`t see what it`s written on it
-on the temperature picture there are some chinese (?!) characters that i can`t read
-Bonny Box is reporting that Bonny Box uses aprox 20 MB of RAM which is kinda high

this is my desktop and there is the Bonny Box widget

app.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: whitetree.lab

whitetree.lab

Dec 16, 2011
Thank you for all reply!
We surprised by the downloads on 17 July, we find that Bonny Box was recommended by XDA.
It is so inspired, it is a approval for us~
Thannnnnnnk you so much for recommending ~

whitetree.lab

Dec 16, 2011
i like this app and i want to use it, but there are few things that could be improved

-my phone has a small screen and the widget is too small so i can`t see what it`s written on it
-on the temperature picture there are some chinese (?!) characters that i can`t read
-Bonny Box is reporting that Bonny Box uses aprox 20 MB of RAM which is kinda high

View attachment 1204244

Hi~
First issure: We plan to make widget have more customized function,for example, the size , color, shape..., and I wanna give you a suggestion to change a background such like clean sky ~ fresh color is helpful to visual identify .

Second issure: We will check the problem you mentioned and fix it as soon as possible.

Third issure:I wonder that Bonny Box you install is not the latest version , we have update the version to 1.01.
The 1.01 version optimize the RAM situation to save 30%, we will continue to optimize Bonny Box for better performance

May be you should download the new version on Google Play by search key word "Bonny" to find us~
OR from XDA:http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1188342&d=1341890501

Derzis

Apr 12, 2011
We plan to make widget have more customized function,for example, the size , color, shape..., and I wanna give you a suggestion to change a background such like clean sky ~ fresh color is helpful to visual identify
your software has potential, keep improving it because in time the people will find it and use it

you gotta offer a paid verison cause those adds are just a pain in my battery life
and maybe also offer option to replace those clocks with digital ones

good luck

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=lab.whitetree.bonny.box

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GhhGHcQ1bqYIF6IsMgwpYmO0RAffpLV8I6Dh5vZR1-Z6_NA5YW2ZE26flk7zBEyuwlk=w705

View attachment BonnyBox_Release_v1.0_5_final.apk

Here comes BONNY TOOLBOX, another delicious app from Bonny Studio!
    Combining beautiful UI & simple yet practical functions, Bonny toolbox is to become your powerful assistant to manage your smart phone. Let's see what features Bonny toolbox has got:

1. Memory/Task Management
    - Tap on the Dashboard, enter the task management interface. You can stop running tasks here.
    - Long press at Dashboard to customize your dashboard view. Choose a style of dashboard that you prefer!
    2. Battery status
    - Battery life
    - Battery voltage
    - Battery temperature
    3. CPU monitoring
    - CPU benchmark
    - CPU load
    - current frequency of CPU
    - CPU temperature(If your device has a CPU temperature sensor).
    4. Application management
    - List all the installed applications
    - Instant uninstall application that you no longer want.
    5. Desktop widget supported, you can choose to monitor CPU/Memory/Battery/SD card
    - 1x1 & 2x2 widget
    - shipped with 8 different styles that definitely has one to your taste!
    6. Notification
    - Monitoring your CPU/Memory/Battery/SD card at notification bar

Bonny Box that designed to take battery life into consideration will bring you brand new experience with a bunch of practical utilities!

Hurry to install~

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    APP:
    http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1188342&stc=1&d=1342779325
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi all~
    Bonny Box update to version 1.01
    The changes is follow:
    1.Add more kind of dashboard.
    2.widget
    * Widget support jump directly to the function interface
    *** Redesigned panel
    3.Support the Celsius / Fahrenheit to show temperatures of
    battery
    4.Display status of battery.
    5.Optimize the performance.

device-2012-07-10-105523.png

device-2012-07-05-195809.png

device-2012-07-05-195517.png

device-2012-07-05-195530.png
    up up up
    Bonny come on!

app.jpg