[Skins] Manilla 2D - Skins, clocks and wallpapers (new text color and softkeys!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mpenguin14

Apr 4, 2008
My fellow XDA'ers, I have purchased the AT&T Fuze and will be redirecting my efforts to TF3D. I have enjoyed skinning TF2D and glad that people have enjoyed my skins.

All of my skins will remain available at my site MobileMatt

Thanks to everyone for their support and look for me with TF3D...

First herg announces he has a fuze and now MobileMatt?

Thank you very much for all of your Manila 2D skins, they have all been high quality and your work will be missed. Enjoy the Fuze

JamminJaguar

Aug 3, 2008
My fellow XDA'ers, I have purchased the AT&T Fuze and will be redirecting my efforts to TF3D. I have enjoyed skinning TF2D and glad that people have enjoyed my skins.

mobilematt_fuze1-225x300.jpg

So long Matt, you've done one hell of a lot of things for the 2D theme world! :cool:

Mattster_spv

May 14, 2008
Here some theme's i've convert to m2dct file from the first post.....
Hope this helpful

there are 7 themes
-Blue original
-Chakram
-fengshui
-O2 blue
-Teal manila 2d
-Type R
-White On Black
http://rapidshare.com/files/151463774/theme.rar.html

Thanks

Asking again as I can't find it anywhere, maybe it does not exist?
Can someone please post a "Black original" theme, as opposed to the Blue Original that Rock4mayo created.

I understand the need to revert to an original theme between theme changes, but does it have to be to the blue one?

Some The themes I use leave traces of blue in the background, so I reckon I'dbe better off reverting to the black original, no?

Thanks in advance,

Mattster.

cubanaso

Jun 5, 2008
Miramar, FL
My take on the Orange theme

this is my take on the Orange theme...also does anyone know how to get the htc task manager working on a lg ks20? thnx

Screen01.jpgScreen02.jpgScreen03.jpgScreen05.jpg

i cant seem to upload the zip file into here. if anyone wants to file i can try and pm it to you.

Mattster_spv

May 14, 2008
ok, just tested dredd's playstation theme and lepsyfou's theme (bulle) with the updated masks from mchapman. both are working fine, even when going to sms. i loaded them using m2dc. lepsyfous does need some adjusting with the clock. mchapman, if you have the updated xml, that would be great. if not, ill adjust it here in a few and upload the update. either way, awesome themes guys!! thanks a lot

I'm getting screen freeze on the sms icon of Lepsyfous's i-phone theme. Infact, it turns off touchflo altogether. I've searched for a fix in the pages of this thread but can't find one. Does anyone have Mchapman's fix referred to by Kwill above? Is that what I need?

Thanks,

Mattster.

p.s. with all Lepsyfous's themes, we have to manually add the HTChomesettings.xml file, yes? For some reason he always leaves it out.

Last edited:

Mattster_spv

May 14, 2008

First page should be enough material which comes close enough.

Hi tyguy.

Yes, thanks, I've already looked and tried, but none of them seem to be the original Manila default in black. I guess it must be somewhere if Rom cookers are producing ROMS with it.

Trouble is, as far as I see I need it as a base before installing other themes, otherwise I get merging of themes and clocks.
Maybe I should reflash my ROM (comes with black original) and save its settings as m2dc backup. That may work... then all I'd have to do between theme changes is restore m2dc backup theme.. ?

Mattster

Last edited:

gfreek

Apr 4, 2005
Can someone please repost the links again?

Here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/?omydngkyomn

Again credit to keRmiT80 for putting together this theme in the first place, I just tweaked it to my liking, may play about with this more and bring out more versions;) also credit to all in this thread for the graphics!!!

more screen shots:)

Update 22/11/08: If you still get errors with either V1 or V2 it could indicate you are using a newer Manila 2D build TouchFLO 1.0.1820.3328 then please read and dowloaded updated files from here: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=2944474&postcount=2034

Update 19/11/08: Further minor graphics update and added matching S2U2 theme!

Update 15/11/08: Minor graphics update including new Aston Martin and Ferrari background and non frame big weather icons in V1 thems. see attached screenshot.

Alll three themes are available in V1 and V2 in m2dct format just drop them in the themes folder of Manila 2D Customiser and you are good to go!

V1 = Single page weather and V2= 2 page weather!

Note v2 bug:
It seems that latest M2DC does not like two page weather themes e.g. if you are using latest mpenguin 14 Manilla 2D Customizer v0.22.215 you will not get 2 weather tabs, only 1 will show up even though you've selected V2 as your theme in M2DC to fix this extract the HTCHomeSettings.xml from the attached zip file and copy to windows folder either using Resco File Explorer or Total Commander then do soft reset!

after you've done that, using M2DC you will have to move the weather widget tab2 to follow after weather widget and thats it you're done!

Please also note depending on the manila2d build you have, you may get the dreaded SMS Freeze on V2 themes to fix this again using M2DC move the SMS tab to follow after email tab!

Attachments

• previewc.jpg
    previewc.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 181
  • Screen20.jpg
    Screen20.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 141
  • HTCHomeSettingsxml.zip
    8.7 KB · Views: 383
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

andrew-in-woking

Jan 14, 2006
this is my take on the Orange theme...also does anyone know how to get the htc task manager working on a lg ks20? thnx

i cant seem to upload the zip file into here. if anyone wants to file i can try and pm it to you.

Hi bcruz410

I'm very interested in your theme. Please PM me what you have and I will help to upload.

Cheers

andrew-in-woking

Mattster_spv

May 14, 2008
MobileMattBerry Pro is all you need....

Hey Matt, before you leave us all for better things (got four of your themes that I regularly flick to and from!) can I just check something with you:

It's an old problem but I can't find an answer anywhere. Some older themes, like Lepsyfous's i-phone theme, still have the dreaded sms screen freeze when installed. (I don't know if it's something to do with the fact that for some reason none of his zips include a HTChomesettings.xml file. I've ended up adding one.)

Anyway, I've read that you have a fix (The "Mchapman" fix, referred to by Kwill). Is that something you can repost please?

Thanks,

Mattster.

itzlegend1987

Aug 3, 2008
@JCKOTZE hey man loved the red and black theme have you started recolorin this yet if not im gonna try it out and see what it looks like maybe like orange and white or maybe red and white

JstarLuvsTina

Mar 12, 2008

TOTALLY DISREGARD MY PM

i would up searching the at&t wireless website and after an hour or so of trying..i finally convinced my wife, annddd..i am now going to be joining u on the AT&T FUZE list..

so i should have it in my possession by Friday..which means either:
a. ill be up and running then
or b. ill have to wait till santa brings it

Macropoutsis

May 29, 2008
Valparaiso, IN
Last edited by a moderator:

Aftashok

Jan 26, 2008
Louisiana
Samsung Galaxy S21+

NOOOOOO.....lol.....well i must say u did make ur mark on those of us w/TF2D and we all appreciate u greatly.....my M2DC is filled with MobileMatt skins.....hopefully sometime soon i myself can move up to Fuze...

JCKOTZE

Jun 19, 2008

Thanks mobilematt for everything ,you are undoubtedly one of the greatest skinners regarding tf2d and now tf3d. Keep up the good work,I myself will also be upgrading soon and go over to tf3d, I `ll meet you there:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Are you working on 007 theme:eek:

ya , my 1st so its taking sum time lol, shud be ready in 3 days or so
    Ok, I rebuilt all my skins and clocks to the M2DC theme format. :D

To use, extract the zips and place the .TSK's on the My Documents or Windows folder and the .M2DCT's on the app theme folder.
    Since I installed M2DC_v0.8.111 on my storage card its \Storage Card\Program Files\M2DC\Themes, if you install on the ROM, then its in \Program Files\M2DC\Themes.
    You can change your themes to this format easilly too, just place all the files and xml (if needed) in one zip and rename it to .M2DCT... :)

If you update your theme to a .M2DCT format please PM me with your post link so that I can update the first post.

:confused::confused: i thought M2DC_v0.8.111 takes care off all the files and where they should go. so what is the advantage of the new format when I have to place the files again manual. No critic just dont understand.

Also what is .tsk and .scheme doing ?
    Neon Theme withe transparent tab bar

News Skin : Néon Theme + transparent Manila
    081010084321347602594351.jpg

Install Utopykzebulon M2D Transparent neon skin.cab for skin here

and POLICETF3.cab for the fonts here

For people unless my rom :
    If you want to use this skin your Manila graphic files must be in \windows\ManilaGFX

-> Soft reset after install
    Awsome skin! I am going to download despite my theme issuses

Good, Good work!
    Can someone make a Star Wars theme? With all the geeks in here, I can't believe we don't have one yet. It would great to have one. Thanks.

i concurr..

im a major star wars geek..got the tats to prove it..lol