FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[ROM][MOVED] ICS 4.0.4 BCM RC4.1U2 GSM/CDMA <2012-07-03> (Bravo CM9 HWA)

3,526 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,042

By dk_zero-cool, Recognized Contributor on 21st December 2011, 02:46 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th July 2012, 11:13 AM |#6731  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Horsens

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by boypro25

in the last updates Rom, my device not run Aroma. so, how to appear Aroma while my phone not yet use Aroma...
I need flash file .zip of Aroma before flash Rom BCM?
I still don't understant!

Aroma is a graphical configuration process that is used to make some costum choices before installing. It needs to be included in the ROM zip which it is in BCM. You canot use the one from the aroma tread as it has no ROM included, it is ment for ROM devs only. Some ROMs does not include aroma which is why you don't always see it when installing ROMs. Just place BCM on your SDCard, launch it from recovery and aroma will start.

Think of aroma as the different types of installers you find when installing programs and games on your pc. Those are also included in the files you select to install.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dk_zero-cool For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dk_zero-cool Ad-Free

18th July 2012, 12:28 PM |#6732  
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Hey dk

i know it pisses you really, when we ask, but about a week ago you announced to have a look in newer versions of the different parts... (if i remember right)

were there any bigger changes / are you working on a new build / will we get a new version within the next days / weeks / (hopefully not) months?

You know, since i first used you rom in version b 0.3.4 or so, I'm addicted to installing new versions, i require a new shot for satisfaction =P

So far

Edit:
Just recognized a weird thing...
phone got a bsod while airplane mode was on...
after reboot, it automatically started downloading the update for dolphin HD browser, though airplane mode was active ó.Ò
18th July 2012, 12:35 PM |#6733  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Horsens

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddin2905

Hey dk

i know it pisses you really, when we ask, but about a week ago you announced to have a look in newer versions of the different parts...

were there any bigger changes / are you working on a new build / will we get a new version within the next days / weeks / (hopefully not) months?

You know, since i first used you rom in version b 0.3.4 or so, I'm addicted to installing new versions, i require a new shot for satisfaction =P

So far

Jellybean is the new in. This is what everyone, me included, is working on. When that is up and running, both jb and a new ics build will be released. But until then, jb is the main objective.

The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to dk_zero-cool For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dk_zero-cool Ad-Free
18th July 2012, 12:39 PM |#6734  
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dk_zero-cool

Jellybean is the new in. This is what everyone, me included, is working on. When that is up and running, both jb and a new ics build will be released. But until then, jb is the main objective.

how are the perspectives for jb on desire?

will the single core and the 512 MB RAM be enough?
18th July 2012, 12:47 PM |#6735  
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Quote:

how are the perspectives for jb on desire?

will the single core and the 512 MB RAM be enough?

Very good, because Nikez has already released a JB-build!
18th July 2012, 04:38 PM |#6736  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

to 2. ...

if i get that msg, i ignore it by pressing the back button, phone continues working, also with network =)

Ya, you're right you can continue using ur phone but then have noticed you cannot access all those apps which have been moved to sd card. Thus you've to reboot.
Also I think this happens at every specified time of 36 hrs or thereabouts that this error comes on.
Also can this thing be rectified wherein when you're in car &fn is connected with bluetooth, if a call comes in, both the car speaker &phone rings whereas before it was only car speaker.

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda app-developers app
19th July 2012, 12:23 AM |#6737  
Thanks Meter: 85

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jozef710i

Sorry but are u noob or what.
Download Rom put on sd card install via recovery thats all Aroma is included in rom so dont care just install ROM!!!!

That's not a noob, he's just dumb lol.

Please don't tell this guy how to partition his SD card, he will wipe it without a backup and come back "Now I can't find aroma-whatever.zip".

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda app-developers app
19th July 2012, 05:03 AM |#6738  
Flag Memphis
Thanks Meter: 32

More
I'm having a weird issue with a CDMA Desire on this rom. Everything works great except mms messages arrive in sideshow form with tiny thumbnail images. I've done extensive Googleing and have tried replacing mms.apk from another ICS rom but no dice. Anyone experience this and found a solution?
19th July 2012, 07:13 AM |#6739  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi there.

I've managed to install the ROM (RC 4.1 Update 2) and everything seems to be working except WiFi.

I can seemingly turn it off and on (defaults to off when I start up) but nothing happens and no networks are shown. I have tried the WiFix and Channel Enabler and also without any WiFi mods but they all do the same thing.

I have also tried changing the channel on my router.

All the other install options are left at default. Let me know if you need any other information
19th July 2012, 10:44 AM |#6740  
Thanks Meter: 94

More
Is your SSID maybe hidden? Check your router's configuration.

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App
19th July 2012, 11:21 AM |#6741  
The Internet
Thanks Meter: 724

More
Quote:

The preselection works, dont touch it and you will be fine...

my decision is a blue one, it also works green somehow, but works..

On my phone the preselection is white. However the LED is not on when I missed a call. It also doesn't work for Email (stock app). It used to work without problems in CM7.

ps. finally got past that "10 posts" limit so could pass my thanks to dk_zero-cool! :)
The Following User Says Thank You to xrad For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xrad Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)