[PPC][PDA] Opera Mobile 10.3 [Flash finally working]

Search This thread

mazak23

Oct 21, 2010
Anyone with HTC Touch Pro 2?

Has anybody TP2 with working flash in opera?
I am fighting with this from few weeks and still no joy.
Maybe I'll need to Hard Reset.

If somebody have working flash on TP2 please let me know which ROM are you using.

The same in my language:
Czy ma ktos TP2 z dzialajacym flashem w operze?
Walcze z tym od kilku tygodni i dupa.
Moze musze zrobic Hard Reset.

Jezeli komus to chodzi to niech napisze jaki ma ROM.
pozdro

eyeb

Mar 6, 2011
I have tp2 with flash on IE browser, couldn't get opera to work not that I care to get it to work in there...

I use opera for speed so flash would slow it down, IE works with flash, both the flashlite 3 and i found a flash 7 dev cab on google too.

mazak23

Oct 21, 2010
It doesn't work for me.
No difference if IE or Opera, still flash not working.
What ROM is your TP2 on?

toncata

Jan 5, 2011
Opera Mobile 10 Flash

I tried so many ways to play flash videos but I can't make it. I am using Dynamics GTX 2.4.5 Rom. Can't make it happens? Some suggestions ?

fallenmonk

Jun 22, 2008
london
wow, worked first time for me. thanks so much.

Been trying the flash games online. Hard to control the games because opera keeps zooming or shrinking everytime I touch the screen. All the games and vids do work though .I'm using opera 10 with 3.1 wwe cab lite installed.

justas696661

Feb 16, 2011
wow, worked first time for me. thanks so much.

Been trying the flash games online. Hard to control the games because opera keeps zooming or shrinking everytime I touch the screen. All the games and vids do work though .I'm using opera 10 with 3.1 wwe cab lite installed.

Yes same problem i have here with flash games :D

monkey_tom

May 6, 2011
Sorry justas696661

I receive below download link message

Not available
Our service is currently unavailable in your country. Sorry about that.

handlolo

Oct 2, 2009
I install and work but when i put a video in Youtube, the video appear in Windows media but the screen is very small and i cant fit the screen.
Some method for link the videos with TCMP???

coolpixs4

Mar 7, 2011
I found that now WM6.5 with Opera Mobile 10+Flash Lite 3.1 cannot play flash video in youtube.com and some other websites anymore, since some of them update flash with higher version.

When I click on 'Watch now', a pop up error occur as: "The file: 'rtsp:// .... /0/0/0/video.3gp' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificated, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file."

like this capture screen below, Is there any solution for solve this problem ???
THANKS !

scaled.php

Is there anybody have this same issue or it may happned with my Omina2 only ?

gonka95

Dec 9, 2010
Asheville
Worked

Installed Opera 10.3(beta), turned on the plug-ins, and installed flashlite 3.1. Checked on youtube.com and played a video. Worked. Don't know what the other other cabs are for. Would like to know, the video is on youtube but blurry and doesn't use other cabs.

Top Liked Posts