FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[RECOVERY] r2 (5.8.0.2) / r3 (6.0.0.4) - Interim ClockworkMod recovery for Nexus 7

5,274 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,350

Post Reply Email Thread
18th July 2012, 10:21 PM |#151  
San Diego, CA
Thanks Meter: 614

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonic

Not true. It keeps asking every time. In fact, mine was manually changed (orig.bak), but it still asks.

are u talking about Paul's, or official? official asks once, Paul's kept asking

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

18th July 2012, 10:32 PM |#152  
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 412

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smirkis

I never tried Paul's R3. I went from R2 to official. And it asked me twice so far.
18th July 2012, 10:33 PM |#153  
Flag Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Thanks Meter: 78

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smirkis

This is my experience too. The only issue with official is that I can't get into recovery via Bootloader (hangs).

Sent from my Nexus 7
18th July 2012, 10:35 PM |#154  
Flag Florida

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabesh

This is my experience too. The only issue with official is that I can't get into recovery via Bootloader (hangs).

Sent from my Nexus 7

I don't think that's a CWM issue. Apparently it is the same way for every non-stock recovery image. I imagine it has something to do with the backup recovery image that tries to auto-flash itself. The bootloader probably tries to access it, can't, and hangs on it. Outside of a possibly putting the CWM image in it's place (can that be done?), we may need a custom bootloader to fix that issue.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phonic For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift phonic Ad-Free
18th July 2012, 10:39 PM |#155  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 555

More
Anyone know how the hell to mount the "sdcard" or adb push to the device from recovery? Using official 6.0.0.6
18th July 2012, 10:49 PM |#156  
Flag Florida

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shano56

Anyone know how the hell to mount the "sdcard" or adb push to the device from recovery? Using official 6.0.0.6

AFAIK, the internal sdcard (ie: /sdcard) should be mounted automatically. At least this was the case on Paul's R2. I know because I had to access it when I wrote my "delete backup" flashable zip. Not sure about CWM 6.0.0.6, but I assume that's the case as well.
18th July 2012, 10:55 PM |#157  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 555

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonic

AFAIK, the internal sdcard (ie: /sdcard) should be mounted automatically. At least this was the case on Paul's R2. I know because I had to access it when I wrote my "delete backup" flashable zip. Not sure about CWM 6.0.0.6, but I assume that's the case as well.

Hmm. I wasn't able to mount it under mounts/storage, but i was able to push by using "adb push blablabla /data/media"
18th July 2012, 11:00 PM |#158  
Flag Tampa
Thanks Meter: 330

More
Can someone please help me I can not get the drivers for my nexus 7 on my windows 7 PC looked everywhere and the toolkit won't install so I need too do it manually please help

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
19th July 2012, 12:07 AM |#159  
Flag Orlando FL
Thanks Meter: 237

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by budde2

Can someone please help me I can not get the drivers for my nexus 7 on my windows 7 PC looked everywhere and the toolkit won't install so I need too do it manually please help

I used these and it worked
https://www.box.com/s/2c25e8bc42ecce400afd
19th July 2012, 12:34 AM |#160  
Flag Tampa
Thanks Meter: 330

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BennyJr

I used these and it worked
https://www.box.com/s/2c25e8bc42ecce400afd

Thanks downloading now I'll let you know if I get it thanks again
One more question how do I install when I extract it brings to to some files and can't find what I need or what to do thanks for the help

19th July 2012, 01:30 AM |#161  
Flag Orlando FL
Thanks Meter: 237

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by budde2

Thanks downloading now I'll let you know if I get it thanks again
One more question how do I install when I extract it brings to to some files and can't find what I need or what to do thanks for the help

Extract it to a folder then update the drives using device manage's 'update drivers'.
The Following User Says Thank You to BennyJr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BennyJr Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)