FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 9 Lite

[ROM][WIP][PREVIEW] CyanogenMod 10.0 Preview Edition!

281 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,346

By rayman, Senior Recognized Developer on 18th July 2012, 11:59 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th July 2012, 06:40 AM |#71  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 2,892

More
What did you do to get camera? Would just force close for me and rayman33...
Also yeah, sound is mono and damn noisy.

19th July 2012, 06:49 AM |#72  
Thanks Meter: 608

Donate to Me
More
Help! I forgot to make a nandroid before flashing the rom so I flashed back to revolver and made a nandroid. I flashed cm10 again but it had boot loops so I restored the nandroid. Now I can't access the sdcard at all. Is there any way to fix this? If there isn't, is there a way to backup all the apps without accessing the file system?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
19th July 2012, 06:52 AM |#73  
Flag Athens, OH
Thanks Meter: 83

Donate to Me
More
WOW. This thing is running like an absolute dream. There are little issues here and there, but my god, this is what I've been waiting for! For the past two days I've been having some serious iPad envy, almost to the point of selling my TF to get and iPad (i know, stupid stupid idea), because web browsing on the iPad has always been more smooth and enjoyable than on android. But I am so happy to say that is completely gone now. Jellybean is just fantastic, and I can't believe how fast it is. Keep up the great work guys!
19th July 2012, 06:54 AM |#74  
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 747

Donate to Me
More
The thing I'm most pleased about is the drastically improved wifi signal, I'm getting 68Mbps in the opposite corner of the house from the router, when before it would go as low as 5 depending on positioning, and never higher than 56. Loving JB
19th July 2012, 07:12 AM |#75  
Thanks Meter: 89

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thing O Doom

The thing I'm most pleased about is the drastically improved wifi signal, I'm getting 68Mbps in the opposite corner of the house from the router, when before it would go as low as 5 depending on positioning, and never higher than 56. Loving JB

I'm seeing a lot less random disconnects too with this ROM.
19th July 2012, 07:23 AM |#76  
Des Moines
Thanks Meter: 119

More
Shot a little video of CM10 in action on my TF101 for anyone interested in checking it out. I friggin' LOVE this ROM!!!

http://youtu.be/-uK7pvkiL4o
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to asimons81 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift asimons81 Ad-Free
19th July 2012, 07:43 AM |#77  
Thanks Meter: 396

Donate to Me
More
Some bug found

Soft key is show when dock is connect.
When dock is connect an icon appear to change layout but if I click it crash
On HDMI connected the audio is provided by the tablet and not by TV

Good work!!

Inviato dal mio Nexus S con Tapatalk 2
19th July 2012, 07:47 AM |#78  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 525

More
I know it's still a preview and all, but the fact that the status bar is not as wide as it should be is annoying as hell. Lel.
Otherwise this thing flies!
19th July 2012, 09:03 AM |#79  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
The tablet seems to have the Sleep of Death where it shuts down completely when left alone for a while.
The Following User Says Thank You to evilmerlin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift evilmerlin Ad-Free
19th July 2012, 10:04 AM |#80  
Thanks Meter: 103

More
Thumbs up Nice ROM
I installed his on my TF and used it for a couple of hours now. Not as great as I expected,but not bad either. JB does jank and stutter sometimes, but when it works it is very smooth. Google Now Voice search is not reliable on the TF, the speech synthesis seems to be screwed up. Everything else seems to be fine. No instability. A good start to JB on TF, specially considering this to be sort of an Alpha version.

Some issues that I observed:

1)Face Unlock does not work. It doesn't let me set it up even.
2) When docked, the onscreen keyboard pops up first. The dock keyboard works fine, when the onscreen keyboard has been pulled down.
3) The volume on the device seems to be really low.

Everything else seems to be fine.
19th July 2012, 12:46 PM |#81  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Anyone else having an issue with microSD? It looks like my TF tries to read my 32gb sd, but then fails and makes it unavailable.

Also, best possible change (if it's not a bug): No more docked icon!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
asus, cyanogenmod 10, transformer

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)