44 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By kanthai, Member on 23rd July 2009, 07:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th September 2010, 01:18 AM |#31  
Flag Brooklyn, NY
Thanks Meter: 12

More
So he claimed it was from Sony Singapore when the battery prints in simplified Chinese that its "Sony Ericsson product (China) corporation"?

14th October 2010, 07:27 AM |#32  
Flag Cavite
Thanks Meter: 8

More
i really would like to buy a Mugen Battery for X1 however I need to know the facts regarding the charger needed (how many mA? or 1A for faster charging?) and what is its performance ? thanks guys.
12th April 2011, 12:04 PM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
AFIK you don't need special charger for different batteries (as long as charger gives out atleast 500mA, some laptops/computers/chargers don't althou they say they should).
7th July 2011, 10:51 AM |#34  
Flag Arendal
Thanks Meter: 61

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelthemage

Yes, I do say! There were several older threads about this phone getting warm/hot. And one person suggested because the battery should be of higher capacity. So I went for this Mugen Power 1800mAh.
When it came it looked really like "what the heck did I buy", and the charge seems to be shorter then the OEM (like about 1 hour or so). BUT the most important part for me is solved, the battery temp stays ALWAYS below 30°C!

Once my OEM went up to 55 and somebody said its close to im/explode.

The phone still gets warm but probably because of the CPU working, definately NOT the battery.

I recommend the 1800mAh anytime! But not this 3600 as somebody stated this is just 2 of those packed together and the phone cannot calculate the real charge and this cover you need looks cheap and probably is!

Hope that helped! Just don't buy this or any other battery off ebay! Go buy it at the dealer to be safe rather then sorry!

Haha, the new battery doesn't have a inbuilt reader, that's why it always says 25,9
8th July 2011, 05:25 PM |#35  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenithflare

Here's a decently cheap, legit replacement BST-41

Has anyone tried this battery before? Looks decent.
6th August 2011, 08:30 AM |#36  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 192

Donate to Me
More
Exclamation Battery Drain Solution?
Could this solve the battery drain problem? Check this LINK

And this LINK

WoW! & this Link

Specs on the XperiA X10 Battery - [1500mAh 5.4Wh 3.6V]
19th January 2012, 12:51 PM |#37  
Flag Nuremberg
Thanks Meter: 102

More
I bought a "Original Sony Ericcson Battery BST-41 by SonyEricsson" at Amazon.de
I unpacked the package and in there was a Battery that I think it is a fake Battery not a Original one

Here are some Pictures, the Hologram is missing and the pinting is different, and there are no small "holes" in the bottom of the Battery

Do you agree with me that it is a Fake one?
- I think so.

Should I send it back?

Here are the pictures on the left side the Original one included in the Xperia X1 on the right side the one from Amazon

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pic1.jpg
Views:	301
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	863151 Click image for larger version

Name:	Pic2.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	863152 Click image for larger version

Name:	Pic3.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	863153 Click image for larger version

Name:	Pic4.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	863154

EDIT: sent it back, after I wrote the seller, which said, that they never sent batteries without that hologramm.
I will report back after getting hopefully the right one.
18th June 2012, 03:42 AM |#38  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 7,590

Donate to Me
More
I bought one of eBay a few weeks back too and I think it's a fake, because it says (claims) it's Lithium Ion and I can't find any BST-41's that are anything but Li-Po. With that said however, the hologram is nearly identical to the original and the performance/life of it is MUCH better than my original one - which I know is worn out, but still.

I can't find any site where to get this one. I assume the eBay seller was reselling something from China, but I can't get in contact with him either. I found something on alibaba (which is wholesale though, I know) that claims to have Li-Ion BST-41's but there is no photo of the front of the battery. Anyway, I have attached photo's. Sorry about the moderate blurriness, I ain't good on a camera. If anyone can find this same type of "genuine" Li-Ion BST-41, I recommend it. I think I paid $28 (AU) for it (free postage).

EDIT: The alibaba one is not the same as mine, markings on the back are different.

EDIT2: I remember the original listing might have been from Amazon because I couldn't find the battery in my eBay history, but I can't find anything on any of the sites I buy goods from. I do remember though that it came in retail packaging (orange and white I think? Or is it green and white?) And the product listing said it was for X1. But I run an X10, same BST-41 (also same as Xperia Play).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20120618_123408.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	180.3 KB
ID:	1137315   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20120618_123425.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	182.0 KB
ID:	1137316  
19th June 2012, 09:29 PM |#39  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 93

More
Thanksss
19th July 2012, 08:32 AM |#40  
Flag On board Nebuchadnezzar.
Thanks Meter: 251

More
mind you, MSM-HK is the best brand for aftermarket batteries.. it gives equivalent performance to the original ones.. and oh, there are FAKE and ORIGINAL MSM-HK batteries, too! you must have bought the fake ones..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)