[ MOD-CWM FLASHABLE ZIP ] SWAP eMMC and EXTSD for Micromax Funbook

Search This thread

TheCuteCriminal

Jun 19, 2011
Chennai
IM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THIS MOD DO ANY HARM TO UR DEVICE,SDCARD,INTERNAL STORAGE.
ONLY PROCEED IF U KNOW WHAT U R DOING.
File pulled from "Micromax FunBook running Ployer Momo9" Firmware,and modified by me.
This mod will allow u to interchange ur eMMC (by default internalstorage-2GB onboard) and EXTSD (external memory card),so that u can install large data games and many more.

Direct to installation point

1) Download "SWAP_SCRIPT_FOR_EXTSD_AND_SDCARD.zip" and reboot into recovery
2) Mount all available options in "Mounts and Storage" menu in CWM
[Important step,otherwise cwm will say the mod is successfully installed and u will not see the swap of the memories]
3) Flash the zip, reboot and enjoy.

To Revert the changes:

1) Download "RESTORE_SCRIPT_FOR_SDCARD_AND_EXTSD.zip" and reboot into recovery
[Important step,otherwise cwm will say the mod is successfully installed and u will not see the swap of the memories]

SCREENSHOT: With 8 GB Class 4 Memory Card

attachment.php

Tested on:
-> Micromax Funbook running momo ployer9 firmware
-> CWMR v5.5.0.4

Attachments

• SWAP_SCRIPT_FOR_EXTSD_AND_SDCARD.zip
    216.1 KB · Views: 4,182
  • RESTORE_SCRIPT_FOR_SDCARD_AND_EXTSD.zip
    216.1 KB · Views: 2,130
  • screen_20120611_1702.jpg
    screen_20120611_1702.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 12,417
Last edited:

rahulgaba16

Feb 25, 2011
Swapped successfully but after swapping my internal SD shows damaged..I have some useful data and this alternative didn't worked for me

kaushik_one

Sep 27, 2011
Sorry, I'm a noob.

Where do I copy the downloaded file?
How do I boot into recovery?
Will this work with stock ROM?

SahilAr

Jun 26, 2012
I tried running it on HTC Chacha,as i am running CM9 on Micromax Funbook and HTC Chacha both,i tried installing it on Funbook,it was installed on the first time only..as for HTC Chacaha,i am getting error:installation aborted,please help me on that.

amitsharma37428

Jul 12, 2012
New Delhi
Problem- FB not detecting USB Cable

Have i done anything wrong?
I transferrred the script file in my external sd card.. followed ur instructions exaclty but still the memory is 1.83 gb.. i have a 8 gb card installed.

Another problem is that i cannot access my fb through usb now.. the option "turn on usb" does not pop up when i connect the usb..

Please help.. have i done something wrong?

Best,
Amit

amitsharma37428

Jul 12, 2012
New Delhi
plz reply

can someone plz reply..

Have i done anything wrong?
I transferrred the script file in my external sd card.. followed ur instructions exaclty but still the memory is 1.83 gb.. i have a 8 gb card installed.

Another problem is that i cannot access my fb through usb now.. the option "turn on usb" does not pop up when i connect the usb..

Please help.. have i done something wrong?

Best,
Amit

abhee386

Jul 23, 2012
Noida
www.facebook.com
can someone plz reply..

I do have the same problem. I am using Kangbook for my FB and it is working awesome but the only problem i have got at the moment is my internal SD card is not getting detected, although its showing the capacity and free space, neither i am able to download any file from the internet nor i am getting an option for the FB to get detected for the USB Storage mode when i connect it to the PC on Windows or on Linux. :mad::mad::mad:

amitsharma37428

Jul 12, 2012
New Delhi
Thank you for replying

Thanks for the reply man..

I hope you rectify the problem soon.. I think i will operate my Funbook with the stock ROM for some time. I will wait for a custom ROM in which everything is working..
Hope the developers will fix all the bugs..

Tell me something after u upload a custom ROM can you revert back on the stock ROM without any problems????

Best,
Amit

I do have the same problem. I am using Kangbook for my FB and it is working awesome but the only problem i have got at the moment is my internal SD card is not getting detected, although its showing the capacity and free space, neither i am able to download any file from the internet nor i am getting an option for the FB to get detected for the USB Storage mode when i connect it to the PC on Windows or on Linux. :mad::mad::mad:

amitsharma37428

Jul 12, 2012
New Delhi
Tata Photon Working?

Also is Tata Photon working on Kangbook??

Thanks,
Amit

Thanks for the reply man..

I hope you rectify the problem soon.. I think i will operate my Funbook with the stock ROM for some time. I will wait for a custom ROM in which everything is working..
Hope the developers will fix all the bugs..

Tell me something after u upload a custom ROM can you revert back on the stock ROM without any problems????

Best,
Amit

poponggo

Sep 4, 2009
thank's working fine on my tab. i just copy the vold.fstab on my etc folder then restart and its working. no problem at all.

SahilAr

Jun 26, 2012
I can't get my SD card working, whenever i select choose zip from sd card,it shows can't mount sd card,also..earlier my sd card showed 29.84 GB something but now it is showing only 25 GB,where do rest 4GB go?

mechexpert

Jan 8, 2011
Ludhiana
help with GB rom

hey ,

i just moved to GB(2.3.4) rom for momo9 on mm funbook cuz of games not working on ICS, (asphalt 7, frontline commando, etc etc.)
this script does not working in GB. can you tell me how can i install this in GB rom ??

thanks !!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    IM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THIS MOD DO ANY HARM TO UR DEVICE,SDCARD,INTERNAL STORAGE.
    ONLY PROCEED IF U KNOW WHAT U R DOING.
    File pulled from "Micromax FunBook running Ployer Momo9" Firmware,and modified by me.
    This mod will allow u to interchange ur eMMC (by default internalstorage-2GB onboard) and EXTSD (external memory card),so that u can install large data games and many more.

Direct to installation point

1) Download "SWAP_SCRIPT_FOR_EXTSD_AND_SDCARD.zip" and reboot into recovery

To Revert the changes:

1) Download "RESTORE_SCRIPT_FOR_SDCARD_AND_EXTSD.zip" and reboot into recovery

SCREENSHOT: With 8 GB Class 4 Memory Card

attachment.php

Tested on:
    -> Micromax Funbook running momo ployer9 firmware
    -> CWMR v5.5.0.4