[RECOVERY]ClockworkMod Recovery Touch 6.0.0.0 For HTC EVO 3D x515

Search This thread

xchan21

Mar 24, 2011
Cybertron
No, it's not done that way. Download the Android SDK, then open the SDK Manager and get the SDK tools(or however they are called). Then open cmd and navigate to the platform-tools folder, which is located in the Android SDK folder, and execute the given command.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m

Thank you Sir, will try this one shortly.:good:

phly95

Oct 7, 2012
Battery charge

I can CONFIRM USB recharge is not working with this recovery. Please fix this, it's a pain pulling the battery, putting it back in, connect to charger, and for 2 seconds of charge and then I have to repeat. This is a REALLY important issue if anyone completely kills their battery. Also, I can't follow the part of battery calibration that tells me to charge completely before booting again.

Benik3

Feb 10, 2012
Pilsen - The City of Beer :)
I can CONFIRM USB recharge is not working with this recovery. Please fix this, it's a pain pulling the battery, putting it back in, connect to charger, and for 2 seconds of charge and then I have to repeat. This is a REALLY important issue if anyone completely kills their battery. Also, I can't follow the part of battery calibration that tells me to charge completely before booting again.

What to try another recovery? E.g. 4EXT touch...

Reactions: nimaol

mrbox23

Mar 22, 2010
Colorado Springs
Hello OP,

I have an Evo 3D and would like to build and share cwm 6+ for myself. You said you built the image using http://builder.clockworkmod.com/ , my question is did you simply use the images you got from there or is there more to it? Also does that site spit out a recovery later than what is officially supported for the device? The shooter is at 5802.

despotovski01

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 1, 2011
Skopje
Hello OP,

I have an Evo 3D and would like to build and share cwm 6+ for myself. You said you built the image using http://builder.clockworkmod.com/ , my question is did you simply use the images you got from there or is there more to it? Also does that site spit out a recovery later than what is officially supported for the device? The shooter is at 5802.

Yes, you download the built image and just flash it to your device. The builds that come off the builder are the same as the official, I think. For one, I know they share the same bug as the official CWM, and that is not charging while plugged-in.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    image446.png
    All credits go to the original ClockworMod Recovery developer Koush! He made it, I just built it.
    Disclaimer: I give no warranty for this product. It's distributed as-is. It has the potential to brick your device, so use this with caution! I've fully tested this recovery, and it's working for me as it should, but if it's not working for you for some reason, it's not my fault. I provide no responsibilities for bricked phones. You were warned, and You chose to flash this recovery, so don't point your finger at me if you bricked your device.
    Hey guys! I present you ClockworkMod Recovery Touch 6.0.0.0 for the HTC EVO 3D x515 (shooteru).

Key features:
    -Touch-enabled recovery
    -Fast backup and restore - 4-5% faster than before
    -Smaller, incremental backups when you backup the existing ROM again
    -All other usual CWM goodies :D

Bugs:
    -Probably USB charging is not working
    -Tell me ;)

Download
    Mirror

Installation:
    You can flash this recovery to your phone from Fastboot with this command:
    Code:
    fastboot flash recovery recovery_cwm6_shooteru.img

Screenshots
    Soon...
    Is it official release?

No, it's built by me. :)

Hello OP,

Yes, you download the built image and just flash it to your device. The builds that come off the builder are the same as the official, I think. For one, I know they share the same bug as the official CWM, and that is not charging while plugged-in.
    No, it's not done that way. Download the Android SDK, then open the SDK Manager and get the SDK tools(or however they are called). Then open cmd and navigate to the platform-tools folder, which is located in the Android SDK folder, and execute the given command.

Thank you Sir, will try this one shortly.:good:
    +1
    bigger font
    usb mass storage is working