Feb 11, 2012
Superman-eminem. Old is Gold!!! :D

Sent from my GT-Xperia S using xda app-developers app

Last edited:
W

WiredPirate

4257664e-8351-9738.jpg

www.kera.org/2012/07/18/inside-the-hacker-world/

An episode that many of you might be interested in.

Sent from your phone you lost the game.

I'm interested, but out of thanks. How was it? I have it bookmarked so I can come back and listen when I'm not in the office. I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to see We Are Legion, the trailer gets me so hyped. But I cant find a release date for it anywhere.:(

boborone

Originally Posted by boborone<br />
4257664e-8351-9738.jpg
<br />
<br />
www.kera.org/2012/07/18/inside-the-hacker-world/ <br />
<br />
An episode that many of you might be interested in.<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
I'm interested, but out of thanks. How was it? I have it bookmarked so I can come back and listen when I'm not in the office. I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to see We Are Legion, the trailer gets me so hyped. But I cant find a release date for it anywhere.:(

Pretty good interview. Unlike most with the show, you get the jest of the book and don't feel the need to read it. I want to pick up the book now. It was cool to find out what happened to alot of the people I follow on twitter like lulzboat and such. She said there is talks of a movie to be made from it. And I'm going to have to check out the one you mentioned.

I listen to NPR almost all day. The local station, KERA is one of the top ranked in the country for it's programming. If you like that sort of radio, check out the app and listen to KERA. Think comes on from 1 to 3 iirc.

W

WiredPirate

Pretty good interview. Unlike most with the show, you get the jest of the book and don't feel the need to read it. I want to pick up the book now. It was cool to find out what happened to alot of the people I follow on twitter like lulzboat and such. She said there is talks of a movie to be made from it. And I'm going to have to check out the one you mentioned.

I listen to NPR almost all day. The local station, KERA is one of the top ranked in the country for it's programming. If you like that sort of radio, check out the app and listen to KERA. Think comes on from 1 to 3 iirc.

Alright sweet, I will check it out.

boborone

Wow, they have a really wide range of topics.

Yeah man. I love NPR. It is current and past events and shows from around the world. It doesn't have a point to make left or right. Just good programming. But you can definitely tell when they are interviewing politicians, the interviewer has a dem affiliation, but even then, it's pretty straight reporting. The World is on now and they're talking about illegal arms trading. They talk about everything. Expands your mind and gives you perspective on things you thought you knew.

tranceph0rmer

Jun 15, 2012
New Delhi
Yeah man. I love NPR. It is current and past events and shows from around the world. It doesn't have a point to make left or right. Just good programming. But you can definitely tell when they are interviewing politicians, the interviewer has a dem affiliation, but even then, it's pretty straight reporting. The World is on now and they're talking about illegal arms trading. They talk about everything. Expands your mind and gives you perspective on things you thought you knew.

+1.
I've discovered so many amazing bands on NPR, it's unbelievable.

First come smiles. Then come lies. Last is gunfire.

Reactions: boborone

Top Liked Posts