[ROM][7/13] 3.14.605.12 stock rooted deodexed

Search This thread

irus

Jun 29, 2007
Very weird. Can't say Ive had any issues with WiFi on this ROM. You shouldn't need any kind of patching for it to work.
If you go to a diff ROM, will WiFi work then?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

Thanks for the reply. I have not tried any other rom. I don't have a lot of time to mess with this stuff I guess I will just wait for the official ota to be released then try again.

nrfitchett4

Oct 12, 2009
San Antonio
So, let me get this straight.

Nobody is permitted to download the leak ruu because it is deemed worthless and a waste of time and resources.

Yet everyone is encouraged to download this basic ROM based on this leak?

And the ruu remains unavailable for downloading?

And this is supposed to be credible?

dude, chill the F out!!! The OP even stated that its probably not worth downloading and flashing, he was just throwing it out there.
Then someone from AndroidPolice, which tends to leak all the updates first, comes on here, confirms its legit and you are still bashing it...
Either flash it, or don't. Nobody cares. But stop bashing those that are trying to help the community. :mad:

brent372

Apr 30, 2008
I can indeed confirm this is legitimate. We didn't release this RUU since it was such a minor update compared to the previous leak. I will release it if it ends up being the ICS OTA.

Well it appears that this is the OTA, so will you release unmodified RUU?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda app-developers app

Don't expect the kernel SOURCE from the devs, that's not how it works. However, the fact that the OTA of ICS has finally been released means that HTC will be more likely to release kernel source for this in the not too distant future. I have been less interested in the OTA for its own sake than the fact that source doesn't drop from the manufacturer until the OTA is out.

As to the other questions, the changelogs indicate updates to bloatware and other apk's. It's the same kernel, same hboot and same radios as previously released on 3.14.605.10. I'm not flashing it; already have 3.14.605.10 firmware and Juopunut's hboot from S-OFF. I sure don't need "improved bloatware" that I don't even include when I flash ROMs.

Last edited:

izzaeroth

Nov 28, 2009
Don't expect the kernel SOURCE from the devs, that's not how it works. However, the fact that the OTA of ICS has finally been released means that HTC will be more likely to release kernel source for this in the not too distant future. I have been less interested in the OTA for its own sake than the fact that source doesn't drop from the manufacturer until the OTA is out.

As to the other questions, haven't seen a changelog yet, but as far as I can tell, this is the same kernel as previously released on 3.14.605.10 and the same radios as well. It may be an updated hboot, but I'm not flashing it 'cause I am already on Nils' Sense 4.0 ICS ROM and running Junuopunut's hboot, and already flashed the 3.14.605.10 ICS firmware.

the chg to the ruu is in this op. was very minor to the .10 ruu

318sugarhill

Aug 31, 2010

As to the other questions, haven't seen a changelog yet, but as far as I can tell, this is the same kernel as previously released on 3.14.605.10 and the same radios as well. It may be an updated hboot, but I'm not flashing it 'cause I am already on Nils' Sense 4.0 ICS ROM and running Junuopunut's hboot, and already flashed the 3.14.605.10 ICS firmware.

Yes. This. I'm not reading anything significant over the leaked .10 so i will stay away from it. I do appreciate that this was out 3 weeks before the OTA and RUU dropped. I'm just as happy it finally happened because the source will be out in a guaranteed time frame. Better Roms get made when official sources are out. I like the leak, but look forward to more Roms.

drewcam888

Dec 12, 2008
It appears i may have gb radios

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

anyone know where i can download just the radios from 605.12

drewcam888

Dec 12, 2008
Yes after a wipe and fresh flash of this rom. Is hboot 2.11 an issue? I am s-off

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

I updated to hboot 2.25 and it still boot loops. any suggestions?

izzaeroth

Nov 28, 2009
Yes after a wipe and fresh flash of this rom. Is hboot 2.11 an issue? I am s-off

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

I updated to hboot 2.25 and it still boot loops. any suggestions?

I can't say my bootloops r random as there's a few apps that during certain events crashes my phone. How long were u on the ruu and did u get any loops then

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    based off newest leak
    chg log is only 2 things:
    fixed guided tours! (yay newbies)
    reverted browser back to mr2 (boo)

This SU2 Regression #4B (3.14.605.12 710RD)

Features/Enhancements
    1. Guided Tour videos updated

Issues Resolved
    1) Browser rolled back to original SU2

using supersu and added wireless tether

as usual wipe first and flash at own risk
    honestly this is a small update, prolly not worth downloading, but here it is

md5sum stock_rooted_deodexed_3.14.605.12.zip
    81aa97fa39540fbe148ad2436971c622 stock_rooted_deodexed_3.14.605.12.zip

feel free to mirror if u wish

http://multiupload.biz/rg220bsb7py0/stock_rooted_deodexed_3.14.605.12_MultiUpload.biz.zip.html

new link!
    md5 f2c284a3cf43d1a02eea242b09eedea8
    http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390362690511177365

Nobody is permitted to download the leak ruu because it is deemed worthless and a waste of time and resources.

dude, chill the F out!!! The OP even stated that its probably not worth downloading and flashing, he was just throwing it out there.
    Then someone from AndroidPolice, which tends to leak all the updates first, comes on here, confirms its legit and you are still bashing it...
    Either flash it, or don't. Nobody cares. But stop bashing those that are trying to help the community. :mad:
    I can indeed confirm this is legitimate. We didn't release this RUU since it was such a minor update compared to the previous leak. I will release it if it ends up being the ICS OTA.
    I will see if android police will run something for the ruu

To mess with your head :p

Sent from my ADR6400L using xda premium