[ROM][GT-P3100][4.0.4] -Stock - Base: IMM76D.P3100DDBLF3

Search This thread

CM-PRo

Feb 21, 2011
Mumbai
For those of you having problems updating your P3100 via Samsung Kies, here is the .tar.md5 file which can be flashed via Odin.

*Tested on my P3100*:

NOTE: I am not responsible for bricked devices or dead SD Cards, you are doing this at your own risk.

Screenshots:

scaled.php

scaled.php

Installation Instructions:

1. Download and extract the file, you will get a file ending with "HOME.tar.md5".
2. Download the appropriate .pit file for your P3100 from here and Odin3 v1.85 (or above).
3. Connect your phone in download mode (Volume Down + Power Button).
4. Run Odin and find the .tar.md5 file and mount it as PDA and the .pit file as PIT. You should see your phone in yellow labelled as COM:*something*. Tick the Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
5. Lastly, Flash! (Don't forget to end Samsung Kies or any other process from the task manager that might interfere in the process.).

That's it, you now have the latest official firmware.

If your phone gets stuck at the bootlogo, enter recovery and wipe data/factory reset.

To root your phone running 4.0.4, follow this guide. (credits: Fz.hary)

Like my post or I helped you anyway? Please click the "Thanks" button. :angel:

Last edited:

marioh

Apr 16, 2007
Otranto (LE)
Sorry. What are the differences between IMM76D.P3100DDBLF2 and IMM76D.P3100DDBLF3 ?
THX.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using xda app-developers app

ze0

Oct 26, 2011
to OP : sir if you can root this and give us as a odin flashable package ,then we will get root privileges in stock rom

Thanks to your effort once that is done ,we can use mobile odin to flash clockworkmod recovery and our binary counter wont increases.

it will be a huge help for us if this happens as planned .THANK YOU for your effort.

Reactions: Tunapersie

CM-PRo

Feb 21, 2011
Mumbai
to OP : sir if you can root this and give us as a odin flashable package ,then we will get root privileges in stock rom

Thanks to your effort once that is done ,we can use mobile odin to flash clockworkmod recovery and our binary counter wont increases.

it will be a huge help for us if this happens as planned .THANK YOU for your effort.

I think Kidney Poker is making one so there would be no point in making another.
Besides, I am using CyanogenMod 9, so I'll have to flash back to the stock ROM to dump the system and data files and I do not like it one bit because my SD card does not have much space so I can make a nandroid backup of only one ROM at a time, either the stock one or CM9.

So maybe you should wait a bit for Kidney Poker to release it.

regards

Reactions: RomsWell

RomsWell

Jul 10, 2011
Venice
I'll post a cwm flash able first thing in the morning. Getting a real file host setup first. As for a pre rooted Odin flash ill try to post one later in the day.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

Reactions: marioh and CM-PRo

RomsWell

Jul 10, 2011
Venice
Im having a hell of a time trying to unpack this. Keeps saying corrupt

Anyways what Region are you downloading this for? only thing close to 7.6.2012 is the russin release

Last edited:

greeny2010

Dec 21, 2010
BPJ
Download speed from given link is very, very slow. Possible to list it on exitbit file-sharing site?

greeny2010

Dec 21, 2010
BPJ
Download speed even on a fiber network is less than 100kbs. Possible to upload this to another site?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For those of you having problems updating your P3100 via Samsung Kies, here is the .tar.md5 file which can be flashed via Odin.

*Tested on my P3100*:

NOTE: I am not responsible for bricked devices or dead SD Cards, you are doing this at your own risk.

Screenshots:

scaled.php

scaled.php

Installation Instructions:

1. Download and extract the file, you will get a file ending with "HOME.tar.md5".
    2. Download the appropriate .pit file for your P3100 from here and Odin3 v1.85 (or above).
    3. Connect your phone in download mode (Volume Down + Power Button).
    4. Run Odin and find the .tar.md5 file and mount it as PDA and the .pit file as PIT. You should see your phone in yellow labelled as COM:*something*. Tick the Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
    5. Lastly, Flash! (Don't forget to end Samsung Kies or any other process from the task manager that might interfere in the process.).

That's it, you now have the latest official firmware.

If your phone gets stuck at the bootlogo, enter recovery and wipe data/factory reset.

To root your phone running 4.0.4, follow this guide. (credits: Fz.hary)

Like my post or I helped you anyway? Please click the "Thanks" button. :angel:
    If u want ill root and de odex this but I can't post it till after work tonight.

Sorry. What are the differences between IMM76D.P3100DDBLF2 and IMM76D.P3100DDBLF3 ?
    THX.

Not too many changes. Just "improved stability" as always and there was some problem with the wi-fi connection in LF2 which seems to be fixed in LF3.
    I'll post a cwm flash able first thing in the morning. Getting a real file host setup first. As for a pre rooted Odin flash ill try to post one later in the day.

What's the difference between this an this one ( http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=28589771).

:eek:

See the build number.
    This is the latest release. Build Date : 28.6.2012

The Build date for that one is 7.6.2012