Search This thread

android-DEP

May 25, 2012
New Jersey
OnePlus 9
logo.png

AndroBreadcrumbs v.183
Now using AROMA AIO installer. You choose exactly what you want to install
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------Tweaks\Mods\Enhancements-------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All kernels are included, select which one you like
{Faux CM7 1.00GHz}
{Faux CM7 1.30GHz}
{Faux CM7 1.45GHz}
{Clemsyn CM7 1.00GHz}
{Clemsyn CM7 1.40GHz}
{Clemsyn CM7 1.50GHz}

----------------------------------------------------------------
Choose which boot animation you want out of 6 available
{Androbreadcrumbs stock}
{Black & White Sprite}
{Darkside}
{Galaxy Nexus}
{NottachTrix}
{Wet Dream}

3 Launchers available to choose, choose 1 to install instead of installing multiple launchers that waste RAM
{ADW Launcher}
{GO Launcher EX}
{MIUI Launcher}

Choose your preferred audio processor to install
{DSP Manager}
or
{BEATS Audio}

Tons of free popular applications to choose from. Your choice.
You decide which extras and tweaks to install
Too lazy to choose? Select Default & jump straight to installation
No need to worry about wiping data, the installer does it all for you
Lowered the vm heap to 72m to increase stability
Adjusted power profile to reduce power consumption on idle
Minor UI touchup with new icons in menus
Removed a few apps. You choose what you want to install instead
Switched to AROMA installer to let you choose what you want to install
MIUI Camera now available to install as additional camera

Credit for other devs respective hard work
--{ AROMA Installer by amarullz }--
--{ BEATS Audio by RockoDev }--
Nottach, RomRacer, Faux123, Clemsyn, Notorious544d
Jug6ernaut, Dblfstr, KennethPenn, Einsteinno1

------------------------------------Installation-----------------------------------
Select zip to install in recovery
-- Boot into recovery

-- Backup, always have a backup

-- No need to factory wipe or erase anything

-- No worries if you did factory reset, AROMA still works with touch

-- Install zip from sdcard and just point to the zip file

-- Choose what to install in AROMA

-- If you chose BEATS Audio, just run the BEATS Audio installer to finalize it's installation of services when you boot up

-- Reboot system just to confirm successful system install

-- In Settings --> Cyanogenmod --> Applications --> Put check next to USE INTERNAL STORAGE

-- Reboot into recovery & flash GApps

-- Reboot system and sign-in to your Google account. It will restore your saved info in your account back to your phone for you

Download gapps-gb-20110828-signed.zip here

Download AndroBreadcrumbs183.zip here

image1.png
image2.png
image3.png
image4.png
image5.png
image6.png
image7.png
image9.png
image10.png
image11.png
image12.png
image13.png

Last edited:

android-DEP

May 25, 2012
New Jersey
OnePlus 9
Thank you so much! People love their CM flavored Rims.

Sent from my MB860 using xda app-developers app

I agree with that :good:
I used fix iphones back when the iphone 3G came out and then moved on to jailbreaking them and unlocking them up until iphone 4 became widespread...

after finally dumping that whole garbage ios kindergarden play and finally getting a my Atrix last year, I still don't understand why people buy iphones..

you can virtually customize everything inside out on the Android platform and its more social to share ideas and instead of "rebuilding the wheel", build on what's already been established to make progress... it's still beyond my comprehension to see people and my friends love their iphones when these android builds run circles around them.. glad to hear everyone is enjoying this build, i spent a lot of time testing everything out on my phone before posting it here to avoid spreading bugs so its nice everything is smooth so far... great way to start the week :D

Skenzin

Sep 14, 2011
I may have to give this rom a try. Currently on cm7.2-stable-release and have very few complaints aside from slow GPS and slower than normal data speeds. Came from JokersCM9 which I found great aside from wonky web browsing. I can't complain too much because cm7.2-stable is very stable as daily driver and I get really nice battery. But my flashitis is starting to flare up again. Why can't I ever be content with a rom.

Last edited:

kooldadof4

Jun 7, 2012
Isn't ADW EX the paid version of the app though? If it is it isn't right to include that in your rom.

kooldadof4

Jun 7, 2012
Wich launcher is included in the rom?
Wich CM7 is the rom based?

A quote from his description above: Added es Explorer & MiLocker for some eye candy
Replace the boring adw launcher with the adw ex launcher and included the Gala theme which is pictured in the snapshots below, looks very clean and elegant with this theme\launcher combo

Also would be curious who created the add themes in the theme zip, bet you will find they are other peoples hard work also.

kennethpenn

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 29, 2006
Washington, D.C.
briefmobile.com
Please do not post warez. ADW EX is a paid application from the Google Play Store. You are not authorized to package it inside of your ROMs. You can edit your post with a new download link for your ROM once you have taken ADW EX out. Thank you.

android-DEP

May 25, 2012
New Jersey
OnePlus 9
Sorry about that, don't know what i was thinking but I did replace the original ADW Launcher that compiles with the CM7 source code, the free version it originally comes with, I removed the ADW Launcher EX and any other themes that weren't free in the Play store and everything included can also be found in the Play store for FREE so everything is straight now, apologies around the table :(

Reactions: rain91 and diegofdg

kooldadof4

Jun 7, 2012
Its a mistake but it can get you and this forum in trouble. Thanks for being understanding and fixing it quick, its a good rom and sure alot of people here will be grateful!

Reactions: android-DEP

antmiu2

Account currently disabled
Feb 1, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
3060 @ 1.00GHz its great.. but i dont like the theme much (launch bar and icons).. can i uninstall the pre-installed apps? and change that lock screen/ charging/ monster thing??

android-DEP

May 25, 2012
New Jersey
OnePlus 9
Its a mistake but it can get you and this forum in trouble. Thanks for being understanding and fixing it quick, its a good rom and sure alot of people here will be grateful!

I've learned a tremendous amount of information through this forum and have always found myself going back to XDA in the end of any of my technical developer questions I used to google years ago before I even joined here.

So I have an enormous amount of respect for the forum and everyone on here, I was just trying to enhance the GUI a bit by using the ADW EX version I pulled from my old backups, didn't think anyone would even notice really to even comment on it. What I forgot to realize was what makes this forum different and successful over any other similar places online is how people do respect rules and follow the proper developer etiquette of respecting other people's hard work and respect the work that not free and has to be paid for.

Now a days with all these torrents online and everything being shared so freely, people sometimes forget to respect the hard work of others and not infringing on their work by sharing out paid .apk files for free. So I do apologize for not considering such fact, I had no intention of just sharing paid anything for free. I just wanted to include a better version of the free ADW Launcher but didn't think that it's ADW Ex which has to be paid for and cannot be shared for obvious reasons.

I'm not trying to step on anybody's toes here and won't make the mistake again in the future, thanks to sammcripp for letting me off with just a warning and not deleting my post entirely.:eek:

3060 @ 1.00GHz its great.. but i dont like the theme much (launch bar and icons).. can i uninstall the pre-installed apps? and change that lock screen/ charging/ monster thing??

I just ran the benchmark again, got 2959 this time, still above the Motorola ATRIX 4G, faux123 really deserves most of the credit here for his kernel work, truly a great enhancement mod on performance

And just go into MiLocker and browse their Online Lockscreen section to find one you like. That picture of the monster on the lockscreen was just my favorite, I didn't make it the default with the rom, you shouldn't have that as your lockscreen by default, but you can do a lot through MiLocker, browse around in there, theres a lot you can customize

Attachments

• screenshot-1343073159268.jpg
    screenshot-1343073159268.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 628
Last edited:

Savant

Jul 29, 2011
Manchester
Cf bench is better and fully utilizes dual core phones like the atrix.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo.png

AndroBreadcrumbs v.183
    Now using AROMA AIO installer. You choose exactly what you want to install
    ---------------------Tweaks\Mods\Enhancements-------------------------
    All kernels are included, select which one you like
    {Faux CM7 1.00GHz}
    {Faux CM7 1.30GHz}
    {Faux CM7 1.45GHz}
    {Clemsyn CM7 1.00GHz}
    {Clemsyn CM7 1.40GHz}
    {Clemsyn CM7 1.50GHz}

Choose which boot animation you want out of 6 available
    {Androbreadcrumbs stock}
    {Black & White Sprite}
    {Darkside}
    {Galaxy Nexus}
    {NottachTrix}
    {Wet Dream}

3 Launchers available to choose, choose 1 to install instead of installing multiple launchers that waste RAM
    {ADW Launcher}
    {GO Launcher EX}
    {MIUI Launcher}

Choose your preferred audio processor to install
    {DSP Manager}
    or
    {BEATS Audio}

Tons of free popular applications to choose from. Your choice.
    You decide which extras and tweaks to install
    Too lazy to choose? Select Default & jump straight to installation
    No need to worry about wiping data, the installer does it all for you
    Lowered the vm heap to 72m to increase stability
    Adjusted power profile to reduce power consumption on idle
    Minor UI touchup with new icons in menus
    Removed a few apps. You choose what you want to install instead
    Switched to AROMA installer to let you choose what you want to install
    MIUI Camera now available to install as additional camera

Credit for other devs respective hard work
    --{ AROMA Installer by amarullz }--
    --{ BEATS Audio by RockoDev }--
    Nottach, RomRacer, Faux123, Clemsyn, Notorious544d
    Jug6ernaut, Dblfstr, KennethPenn, Einsteinno1

------------------------------------Installation-----------------------------------
    Select zip to install in recovery
    -- Boot into recovery

-- Backup, always have a backup

-- No need to factory wipe or erase anything

-- No worries if you did factory reset, AROMA still works with touch

-- Install zip from sdcard and just point to the zip file

-- Choose what to install in AROMA

-- If you chose BEATS Audio, just run the BEATS Audio installer to finalize it's installation of services when you boot up

-- Reboot system just to confirm successful system install

-- In Settings --> Cyanogenmod --> Applications --> Put check next to USE INTERNAL STORAGE

-- Reboot into recovery & flash GApps

-- Reboot system and sign-in to your Google account. It will restore your saved info in your account back to your phone for you

Download gapps-gb-20110828-signed.zip here

Download AndroBreadcrumbs183.zip here

image1.png
    image2.png
    image3.png
    image4.png
    image5.png
    image6.png
    image7.png
    image9.png
    image10.png
    image11.png
    image12.png
    image13.png
    Ok. So monday i changed to this Rom and it was speedy and great but since i installed it it randomly rebooted non stop. I was using nottachtrix and decided to change to a speedier ROM. At first my I thought my phone had gone defective ( since its almost 2 years now) and that i had to replace the phone to a newer one. But i did a nandroid back to nottach and so far no reboots. I am wondering if I did a bad flash. But i mean im pretty much a veteran flashing ROMs on the atrix. What could i have done wrong? I would love to use this ROM but my phone simply doesnt like it!

I had freezing issues on my first flash of this rom, randomly and pretty frequently. I started over using this batch file to perform a full wipe http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1421261, and followed these instructions:

1. Download any of the two versions.
    2. Boot into recovery.
    3. Wipe the Dalvik cache.
    4. Wipe the cache.
    5. Factory reset/data your phone.
    6. Boot into fastboot.
    7. Run the script.
    8. Install rom

Freezing issue went away. Hope that helps.
    Thank you so much! People love their CM flavored Rims.

Sent from my MB860 using xda app-developers app

I agree with that :good:
    I used fix iphones back when the iphone 3G came out and then moved on to jailbreaking them and unlocking them up until iphone 4 became widespread...

after finally dumping that whole garbage ios kindergarden play and finally getting a my Atrix last year, I still don't understand why people buy iphones..

you can virtually customize everything inside out on the Android platform and its more social to share ideas and instead of "rebuilding the wheel", build on what's already been established to make progress... it's still beyond my comprehension to see people and my friends love their iphones when these android builds run circles around them.. glad to hear everyone is enjoying this build, i spent a lot of time testing everything out on my phone before posting it here to avoid spreading bugs so its nice everything is smooth so far... great way to start the week :D
    In case you're interested, here's a repository where you can download all the best Atrix files online, http://atrix.samcripp.com, all in one place and theres a folder called Kernels where you can find all the faux123 CM7 kernels and in a few minutes I'll upload the remainder of my kernel collection to that folder as I recently did come accross that same version of his cm7 kernel you just mentioned. I attached a copy of that flashable zip you can install through CWM recovery as well.

And I tried to build this rom to be something I could use for myself and fill in those gaps that I felt like were in the other roms that were overlooked. Plus I rather enjoy a single charge for the day on one battery than moving on to ICS & JB based roms that need juice to run and could cause days where you go through 2 fully charged batteries and drain a half of a third one before falling asleep by night time. It's a hassle always thinking about being able to recharge your phone everywhere you go and not forget secondary batteries(if you have spare batteries to charge externally). So all in all, the performance wasn't crippled at the benefit of increased battery life meanwhile overall the system is stable without any abnormal behavior at random times.

This was then, I've been working on a newer project to fill in what this project lacked. I'm still liking this Gingerbread stuff as it plays very nice with the Atrix. After trying ICS multiple times, I feel like the phone truly was not meant to properly run it. Performance benchmarks going so low its hard to believe, battery is done by the end of restoring my apps from backup, phone gets hot and has strange malfunctions that become more than just a little annoying. Maybe its just me, i dont know...:confused:
    thanks.... i've been running this on my phone for over a week, i'm proud to be able to not worry about constantly charging my batteries so when one dies, i could swap over to the other one and recharge the drained one. It gets annoying after a while and inconvenient to worry about that every time i use the phone to do anything. I was able to go from 8/28/12 - 9:22:12 PM with 99% charged battery to 8/30/12 - 11:54:45 AM until i finally hit 7% remaining charge and had to find the charger for the phone after forgetting where i last left it.

No random reboots, no crashing, no freezing, no lagging, no over heating the phone from reading text messages even when its 90 degrees outside.

plus i'm cooking up something else right now for the next update. Blowing up the keys on the keyboard from the gingerbread stock keys, spacing them around to better fill the screen and not look like basura quality graphics were used. Also building up a big list of misspelled words relative to everyday conversations most of us have with others and have them come up as suggestions without auto correcting what you typed. Build on a better looking theme for a complete overall appearance of everything.