[I9001][ICS][28 JUL] Camera Development

1,286 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,556

By texten, Senior Member on 13th May 2012, 11:14 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th July 2012, 05:29 PM |#1511  
Thanks Meter: 304

More
On AOKP beta pre11e with fixed camera GPS works good. I didn't test beta pre11f with fixed quality

26th July 2012, 05:34 PM |#1512  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
im sorry to bother , but can any of you provide the download links for camera fix on the first page .. because i get the error 404 when trying to download . thanx a lot , keep up the good work .
26th July 2012, 05:35 PM |#1513  
Thanks Meter: 2,271

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexu2007

im sorry to bother , but can any of you provide the download links for camera fix on the first page .. because i get the error 404 when trying to download . thanx a lot , keep up the good work .

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1492165
here are all files, too.
The Following User Says Thank You to Flextrick For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Flextrick Ad-Free
26th July 2012, 05:38 PM |#1514  
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 22

More
on last page someone get me this link, not sure is it ok

https://github.com/ivendor/android_d...amsung_ariesve
26th July 2012, 05:55 PM |#1515  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
thanx guys .. btw which is more stable or which has the more features working . i know they are only for testing but i want to use cm9 as a daily rom and i would like a working camera or some sort of ..
26th July 2012, 06:09 PM |#1516  
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 294

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rom_Tester

you can change it

i will keep it short.
yeah you can change it but then you see yourself in the bottom, right-hand corner upside down and your patner sees you then perfectly.
And romtester you are like the dev of lionrom a little kid not so worse like him but you are on a good way.

And guys because of all these little kids here in this forum i'll act like manver0. i created a second account and i will just observe the progress and will never post something.
Good luck in dev! espiaccaly to oisis, invendor, texten, arco, broodplank, crybert, skywalker (well i think he is so pissed of like me), spawk and vitaly (you guys made.this community) (sry if i forgot someone)

PS:
where are now all people who said i will donate to the dev of ics?! fu**ing hypocrits!!!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9001 mit Tapatalk 2
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to fabsau For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fabsau Ad-Free
26th July 2012, 08:48 PM |#1517  
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rom_Tester

I try with oisis to fix camera quality...
It looks better

I dont want to be rude...
where's your coder?
where's your
ics themed widgets?
You are not helping! Not at all!
I dont want your work. Leave real developers.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maro_ka For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift maro_ka Ad-Free
26th July 2012, 09:16 PM |#1518  
Flag >>>>Ansbach<<<<
Thanks Meter: 2,883

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maro_ka

I dont want to be rude...
where's your coder?
where's your
ics themed widgets?
You are not helping! Not at all!
I dont want your work. Leave real developers.

Honey maybe you look aokp therad :banghead:

Sent from my GT-I9001 using xda app-developers app
26th July 2012, 09:25 PM |#1519  
Flag Giresun
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by YMYA

I feel this camera fix has an effect on the GPS locking..

Fix permissions it worked for me.
26th July 2012, 09:28 PM |#1520  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,556

More
guys it would be nice when you use this thread for bug report,
that means a report with almost all the informations you can give, step by step and a logcat.

discussions or bugs which are caused by different roms or apps, you can tell in specific topics.

here were many posts the last days which haven't the development bring forward constructive.
no developer want to read all the posts, before he can find realy usefull stuff.

remember, this is no noob thread for rom discussions or installation/user guides or anything else. use the right topic and i highly recommend to use the search-function. everything is posted somewhere else.

so lets go back to this what this topic is for, camera development, logcats and helpful fixes/links/informations for this.

you can look and post here for any help, there are also some topics for discussion linked:
Galaxy S Plus I9001 - CyanogenMod 7.1 and 9.0 [Porting state]
all news/bugs and nessecary stuff you can find there.

thank you for understanding. please keep this thread as clean as possible and try to find your answers.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to texten For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift texten Ad-Free
26th July 2012, 10:57 PM |#1521  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
hi, i just installed beta 11f. for me the pictures are still compressed. con anybody confirm this?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
camera fix, cyanogenmod, development, don't mess with the best - eat this, f u c k i n g shit, galaxy s plus, ics, im a handsome guy, oisis ftw!, sgs+ cam is shy

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)