Thread Closed Email Thread
14th June 2012, 02:13 AM |#41  
OP Senior Member
Flag Somewhere, FL
Thanks Meter: 11,434

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffindodd

Sounds good. I don't see the issue with any other apps so I'm pretty sure its Netflix code causing the problem. Hit me up if you need help testing

Will do

Sent from A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!
25th June 2012, 08:14 PM |#42  
Thanks Meter: 61

More
Any ideas on what's causing the aspect ratio problem in ICS FJ?
28th June 2012, 09:17 AM |#43  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello i'm new here, just want to start by saying thanks for a great netflix mod!!!

I'm using a Samsung galaxy S2 mobile with ICS, and putting it up on my TV (and LG) through hdmi. I'm also getting the 4:3 format, but I guess you are already looking into that, which is great.

I'm having another problem though, the subtitles are displayed on the phone but not on the TV, I've searched the forum and found that other people have this problem, but no solution... Is it impossible to get this to work? Maybe you can confirm if you are having the same problem, now you got the hdmi connector.

Thanks again for the mod. Write if you need anymore information or help testing your mod.

Anders Berthelsen
28th June 2012, 09:32 AM |#44  
OP Senior Member
Flag Somewhere, FL

More
I have the same issues. haven't had time to look at it at all. If I had to guess when they wrote it they didn't add proper hdmi out support so I am not sure there is anything I can even do about it. I will look into it when I can but I have no ETA and it is at the bottom of my list of priorities right now.

26th July 2012, 10:51 PM |#45  
OP Senior Member
Flag Somewhere, FL

More
Fresh Baked Version 1.8.1 In the First Post!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to flappjaxxx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift flappjaxxx Ad-Free
26th July 2012, 11:03 PM |#46  
OP Senior Member
Flag Somewhere, FL

More
Oh yeah and before I forget mad props, thanks and credit again to Dblfstr!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to flappjaxxx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift flappjaxxx Ad-Free
27th July 2012, 04:03 PM |#47  
Thanks Meter: 759

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flappjaxxx

Oh yeah and before I forget mad props, thanks and credit again to Dblfstr!

You are too kind.

This all started with a simple tweak to allow me change the icon for Netflix, then change the color of my splash-screen. Once I figured out the [simple] rotation mod, this quickly turned into something huge. I loved supporting this effort, knowing that people could benefit from something that I had done was the best feeling. Now, it is you flappjaxx that is keeping this mod alive. Without you, we would all be either on an old version of Netflix, or just wishing someone would pick up the pieces. For this we thank you - I thank you.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dblfstr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dblfstr Ad-Free
27th July 2012, 07:00 PM |#48  
OP Senior Member
Flag Somewhere, FL

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dblfstr

You are too kind.

This all started with a simple tweak to allow me change the icon for Netflix, then change the color of my splash-screen. Once I figured out the [simple] rotation mod, this quickly turned into something huge. I loved supporting this effort, knowing that people could benefit from something that I had done was the best feeling. Now, it is you flappjaxx that is keeping this mod alive. Without you, we would all be either on an old version of Netflix, or just wishing someone would pick up the pieces. For this we thank you - I thank you.

Thank you for graciously allowing me to continue your work. Dblfstr FTW everyone. Super nice guy!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to flappjaxxx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift flappjaxxx Ad-Free
30th July 2012, 05:29 AM |#49  
Flag Jax and The DMV
Thanks Meter: 916

Donate to Me
More
great work!!! thx man

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
30th July 2012, 01:23 PM |#50  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Works perfectly on my nexus 7 jelly bean in Australia using unblock-us. Love your work mate.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
4th August 2012, 08:55 PM |#51  
OP Senior Member
Flag Somewhere, FL

More
For those still using any of my work, I have opened the threads back up for users to support each other. After much thought I figured it wasn't fair to shut them down as I feel these ROMs and mods etc may still have some value. I will not be actively participating in these threads and most likely won't be doing any more ROMs at this point. I have just released full source for my tools for other developers to include or modify. There most likely won't be any more updates to the official Samsung ROM and very limited updates if any at all to AOSPxXx. Any involvement I have with Android at this point will be myself as a user and providing help and solutions for other developers and that is it. Please don't email me with any more feature requests as I will just ignore them.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to flappjaxxx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift flappjaxxx Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread