Search This thread

Karls0

Apr 9, 2012
On AOKP beta pre11e with fixed camera GPS works good. I didn't test beta pre11f with fixed quality

Last edited:

fabsau

Dec 3, 2011
Frankfurt

i will keep it short.
yeah you can change it but then you see yourself in the bottom, right-hand corner upside down and your patner sees you then perfectly.
And romtester you are like the dev of lionrom a little kid not so worse like him but you are on a good way.

And guys because of all these little kids here in this forum i'll act like manver0. i created a second account and i will just observe the progress and will never post something.
Good luck in dev! espiaccaly to oisis, invendor, texten, arco, broodplank, crybert, skywalker (well i think he is so pissed of like me), spawk and vitaly (you guys made.this community) (sry if i forgot someone)

PS:
where are now all people who said i will donate to the dev of ics?! fu**ing hypocrits!!!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9001 mit Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

texten

Apr 4, 2012
guys it would be nice when you use this thread for bug report,
that means a report with almost all the informations you can give, step by step and a logcat.

discussions or bugs which are caused by different roms or apps, you can tell in specific topics.

here were many posts the last days which haven't the development bring forward constructive.
no developer want to read all the posts, before he can find realy usefull stuff.

remember, this is no noob thread for rom discussions or installation/user guides or anything else. use the right topic and i highly recommend to use the search-function. everything is posted somewhere else.

so lets go back to this what this topic is for, camera development, logcats and helpful fixes/links/informations for this.

you can look and post here for any help, there are also some topics for discussion linked:
Galaxy S Plus I9001 - CyanogenMod 7.1 and 9.0 [Porting state]
all news/bugs and nessecary stuff you can find there.

thank you for understanding. please keep this thread as clean as possible and try to find your answers.

Last edited:

mertee

Mar 7, 2012
hi, i just installed beta 11f. for me the pictures are still compressed. con anybody confirm this?

Flextrick

May 14, 2012
After making 5 photos camera freezes for me. By looking on the 5 pictures in gallery, the 5 pictures are black.
Sorry if this was already posted before.

Last edited:
Reactions: R-Boy

R-Boy

Mar 31, 2012
After making 5 photos camera freezes for me. By looking on the 5 pictures in gallery, the 5 pictures are black.
Sorry if this was already posted before.

I tried it now and it seemsI have this issue, too. But when looking in gallery the pictures are okay (they are not black).

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9001

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    note: these files are provided with no warrenty. you are installing it at your own risk!

instructions:

1. you will need cm9 by arco68 (alpha build 5) and a ics recovery
    2. wipe dalvik cache
    3. wipe cache
    4. install latest camfix
    5. fix permissions

download:

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=29459177&postcount=1568

bugs:

-fc after taking 5 photos
    -videorecording in hd (720px) is not working

-------------------------------------------------------------------

if you want to report some bugs, do it!
    but follow some rules. post step by step what you did and attach a logcat.
    [WIKI I9001 - HOW TO REPORT BUGS]

3698430XDArules.gif

thanks to ivendor, mirred, grabber28, vpupkin, oisis, arco68 and all testers

(will add more informations soon)
    Update: Front-camera take picture works.

Remain:
    -problem with orientation in front camera
    -crash with some settings
    -video 720p

Attached zip.
    I have been doing some testing (I really care about deep sleep more than camera, honestly),

With ivendor kernel (2.6.35.7-cyanogenmod+tiziano@tiziano-ubuntu #3) and stock camera app, back cam does work, 480p video recording and panoramic photo works too.
    Unfortunately, front cam does not take photo, only video.
    Phone enters deep sleep state, but Wifi is not working. So I installed another kernel.

With oisis kernel aokp pre11e (2.6.35.14-aokp-v3-OiSiS oisis@localhost #1) and stock camera app, same as the ivendor kernel, but Wifi is working, so Im sticking to this kernel ATM.

The strange this is, with latest ivendor kernel, front cam is taking photo (the only bugs are fc after 5 photos and 720p video record not working).
    With this kernel phone does not enter deep sleep state,

Hope this helps.

I' will test it with my new i9001, i've ordered tonight on amazon... be patient next weekend more udpates!
    Lastest patch:

-Revised exposure values for cameras (avoid crash front camera on set exposure value)
    -Fix rotation issue of front camera

Remain:
    -Crash after taking 5 photos
    -720p video
    This patch should resolve orientation bug.