Thanks Meter: 1,630

Post Reply Email Thread
29th July 2012, 05:32 AM |#11  
Flag Behind you!!!
Thanks Meter: 4,040

More
Dude this is for galaxy pce plus... which dosnt hve any fourm of it own

Sent from my GT-S7500 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to lokeshsaini94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lokeshsaini94 Ad-Free
29th July 2012, 05:36 AM |#12  
Recognized Contributor / Retired Mod / Portal Writer
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2,798

Donate to Me
More
Quite a lot of ace plus, (and also ace 2) users are there in g-ace section...
Ace plus, in most probability, wouldn't be getting a new forum all for itself (that's what I believe)...
29th July 2012, 08:40 AM |#13  
Flag Behind you!!!

More
i am following rules... and i think i have post it in correct fourm.... ace form is for ace not for ace plus or ace 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by a.cid

Quite a lot of ace plus, (and also ace 2) users are there in g-ace section...
Ace plus, in most probability, wouldn't be getting a new forum all for itself (that's what I believe)...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lokeshsaini94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lokeshsaini94 Ad-Free
29th July 2012, 09:32 AM |#14  
Recognized Contributor / Retired Mod / Portal Writer
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2,798

Donate to Me
More
You get me wrong bro...
I never said that you broke rules...I'm just saying that this would help more people in that forum...
If it was breaking any rules, I would have simply reported and moved on...and not ASK you to tell mods to relocate...

Anyways, its your thread, your wish...

Peace out...
29th July 2012, 12:09 PM |#15  
Flag Behind you!!!

More
Okei... thanks for the advise and sorry for being rude...

The Following User Says Thank You to lokeshsaini94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lokeshsaini94 Ad-Free
8th August 2012, 09:17 AM |#16  
Flag pekanbaru
Thanks Meter: 171

More
:thumbup::thumbup: ●๋•ηι¢є ιηƒσ●๋•

Sent from my GT-S7500 using xda app-developers app
2nd September 2012, 02:06 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Cant get into recovery mode + touch screen no longer works
Hi decided to start trying to root using your instructions and all was going fine up until it had finished flashing the cwm to my phone and after it had done that and it re-booted and I was presented with the unlock screen where i had to enter my pass code and as I tried to use it my touch screen didn't work so I re-booted and again it still didnt work but the power button did when I held it down it come up with aeroplane mode and power off and all that but if I press it to turn of the screen it makes it go black but my lights in the back and menu button light up and stay lit up and I cant see the screen again if I unlock it, so then I tried to continue on with the steps to see if it would fix it and I cant get it into recovery mode it just vibrate every couple of second when im holding the combination of keys down and just re-boots when I release them and I cant reflash it to stock firmware because I cant get it into recovery mode? any help would be awesome thanks in advance
2nd September 2012, 08:59 AM |#18  
Flag Behind you!!!

More
Strange.... Can you get in download mode??? If yes than flash stock rom and then try again... Seems like whild flashing cwm somsthing bad happed....

2nd September 2012, 11:47 AM |#19  

More
Tried
Quote:
Originally Posted by lokeshsaini94

Strange.... Can you get in download mode??? If yes than flash stock rom and then try again... Seems like whild flashing cwm somsthing bad happed....

Yeah I can get into download mode but ive already tried that but on the instructions given on the for going back to stock firmaware I have to go into recovery mode and I cant
2nd September 2012, 01:33 PM |#20  

More
for stock rom you should enter in download mode and use odin
2nd September 2012, 05:02 PM |#21  
Flag Behind you!!!

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisjay1

Yeah I can get into download mode but ive already tried that but on the instructions given on the for going back to stock firmaware I have to go into recovery mode and I cant

Just skip that part for now... When you will flash stock rom... Your recovery will go back to stock recovery and cwm will be removed... so if you don't want it than let it restart just skip the part after automatic restart... all that part is for factory reset after flashing stock rom to remove old settings...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ace plus, index, rom, root, s7500

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)