[ROM][P7500] P7500XXLQ8 - Firmware of July 2012

Search This thread

msedek

Apr 3, 2012
Santiago de chile
Seems like but he should not post this here in posted in general way before this he just wants to get thanks and this is in no way his development

Enviado desde mi GT-N7000 usando Tapatalk 2

nakedninja42

Oct 28, 2009
Bay Area, CA
Already posted the comment in general but it is 4.0.4 for P7500... you lucky *******s... I am running it already. I extracted and used mobile odin to flash. For wifi only users dont flash the modem.

Mausas

Aug 25, 2008
Kaunas
Too bad im at work, and dont have usb cable (thanks to 30pin connection SAMSUNG) i want to try it so much! :) how is the performance and everything else? better than honeycomb?

nakedninja42

Oct 28, 2009
Bay Area, CA
Too bad im at work, and dont have usb cable (thanks to 30pin connection SAMSUNG) i want to try it so much! :) how is the performance and everything else? better than honeycomb?

You can flash with Mobile ODIN by Chainfire. :laugh:

Performance is ok atm, cant really say until using it for awhile. A lot of my annoyances with HC has been resolved... not all :eek:

Mausas

Aug 25, 2008
Kaunas
is it possible? Can you tell me where can I get mobile odin by chainfire? Thank you in advance:)

nakedninja42

Oct 28, 2009
Bay Area, CA

msedek

Apr 3, 2012
Santiago de chile
You can flash with Mobile ODIN by Chainfire. :laugh:

Performance is ok atm, cant really say until using it for awhile. A lot of my annoyances with HC has been resolved... not all :eek:

Get rid of tw launcher, install nova with all the jb animations and aosp looks and that's the end of your annoyances xD

And let chrome rock!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

james_wongkf

Jun 25, 2008
Jakarta
Sorry, just a noob question, I am running on overcome rom, how to flash this rom? Do I need to go back to stock rom and do factory reset? Or just directly flash it using Odin/mobile Odin?

Thank you in advance... :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

nakedninja42

Oct 28, 2009
Bay Area, CA
Maybe samsung getting ready to even give us a jb update? :D

Not sure since the build date is day after jb source dropped. If it took them this long to get ICS, I'd be amazed they were that quick for JB. :fingers-crossed:

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Sorry, just a noob question, I am running on overcome rom, how to flash this rom? Do I need to go back to stock rom and do factory reset? Or just directly flash it using Odin/mobile Odin?

Should be able to flash using Mobile ODIN. I would recommend doing a full wipe in the options since your moving from 3.2 to 4.0.4. Just do a backup using TiBu or something similar before hand.

Reactions: james_wongkf

msedek

Apr 3, 2012
Santiago de chile

Download and flash with odin.. But since it's a Kies leak from Sammobile you gotta do a factory reset because Kies are non wipe

Reactions: james_wongkf

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    P7500XXLQ8 - Firmware of July 2012 - Italy

PDA: P7500XXLQ8

CSC: P7500OXALQ8

Version:4.0.4

Date: 2012-07-11

Regions: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom

http://www.hotfile.com/dl/165044829/8faf133/P7500XXLQ8_P7500OXALQ8_ITV.zip.html
    How to install

Here's a definitive guide for P7510 owners on how to install stock ICS on their tabs with root. How do I know it's definitive? Well, I'm running it right now with no problems!

NOTE: Obviously I shouln't have to say this but... WiFi only guys may run into a bug of some sort if trying to apply this. I haven't had any prblems yet. Everything works: WiFi, GPS, Camera, Auto-brightness, G-Sensor etc. If something wrong happens, then it's not my fault! :D

That said there are a few things going on because of running a P7500 ROM on a P7510. Like there is a signal indicator in the status bar showing no signal. There are mobile data options in the settings menu. The device is recognised as a P7510, i think you get the point.

Now to the actual instructions.

Step 1: Putting ICS on

- Create a Nandroid backup!
    - Download & install Mobile Odin by Chainfire. [Redistrubution is not allowed so I've linked to his thread] <- Read that properly before you go onto the next step so it's istalled properly!
    - Download the firmware and unzip
    - Move the file P7500XXLQ8_P7500OXALQ8_P7500XXLQ8_HOME.tar.md5 to the root of your Tab.
    - Open Mobile Odin
    - Select the .md5 firmware you just put onto your Tab
    - *IMPORTANT FOR WIFI TABS* Select Modem and press Clear
    (there's no need to select the option of auto root or odin insall 'cos it wont work! :p)
    - Select the 2 wipe options
    - Plug your tab into the power supply
    - Press the fflash firmware button
    ---------------------------------------------------
    LET IT DO IT'S OWN THING. LEAVE IT AND WAIT FOR IT TO RESTART TO THE SETUP SCREEN
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Done now your running ICS, but wait - you don't have root! or CWM recovery for that matter! :crying: Don't worry, keep reading!

CWM Recovery and Rooting:
    - Download this update.zip for rooting your tab and move it to the root of your tab
    - Put your tab into download mode
    - Plug it into the computer
    - Let the computer install the drivers (Automatic on Win 7 - unsure about other OS's)
    - Download and unzip Odin 1.85
    - Download CWM Touch Recovery & save to same folder as Odin 1.85
    - Open up odin
    - Click PDA and select the file named recovery.tar.md5
    - Click start
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LET ODIN DO IT'S THING & WAIT FOR TAB TO RESTART
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    - Put the tab into recovery mode.
    - Select install from sd card and select Samsung_Galaxy_Tab_10.1_root.zip
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LET RECOVERY DO IT'S THING
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    - Tap go back and then reboot now

There you have it stock ICS for P7500 & P7510 rooted.
    attached is the complete supersu root package. install it via cwm, make sure you have at least cwm 5 from pershoot installed as your recovery ...
    enjoy
    Must I install SuperSU from Play Store or must I flash it from recovery? :confused:

Go to chainfire thread and grab the CWM version, flash with recovery. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1538053