FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][NIGHTLY] CyanogenMod 9 for Motorola Milestone 2 (Android 4.0.4)

33 posts
Thanks Meter: 196

By sfc3001, Member on 28th April 2012, 02:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th July 2012, 05:43 PM |#691  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashareth

No idea really but if you find something i'm interested.

I've got some problems with network too, specially when the phone is idle long, or i go to a place without connectivity or switch antenna (i'm on a carrier with roaming), and didn't find the solution yet.

i'm using (info from milestone 2 baseband v2 2.1.1):
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milestone 2 Baseband v2 2.1.1

bpsw name: eu2.3.4/cn2.3.4
bpsw version: 9UPE_U_36.0000.0

Current: Europe (2.2.2)
Version: (Ms2) B1B80E100E.0R

I don't encounter much problems at all (really seldom i lose data connect, but that's fixed by switching data on/off in seconds).
Would you mind to check your versions and report them? I had massive problems to get back reception after a switch to EU2.3.4 and that wasn't fixed by just doing a new install factory wipe or anything, the only thing that did it for me was using the two obscure utilities from tezets thread back in the days...

Maybe you should try that too and switch to 2.2.2 with the ms2baseband v2 2.1.1 util...

best regards!

30th July 2012, 10:12 PM |#692  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Anyone manage to get Kindle running? Older (<v3) versions work, but they're crap.
31st July 2012, 08:15 AM |#693  
Flag Clermont fd
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abufaka

i'm using (info from milestone 2 baseband v2 2.1.1):

I don't encounter much problems at all (really seldom i lose data connect, but that's fixed by switching data on/off in seconds).
Would you mind to check your versions and report them? I had massive problems to get back reception after a switch to EU2.3.4 and that wasn't fixed by just doing a new install factory wipe or anything, the only thing that did it for me was using the two obscure utilities from tezets thread back in the days...

Maybe you should try that too and switch to 2.2.2 with the ms2baseband v2 2.1.1 util...

best regards!

sorry to ask but impossible for me to find ms2 baseband v2!! where do you found it plz?
31st July 2012, 12:44 PM |#694  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 101

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by axl63800

sorry to ask but impossible for me to find ms2 baseband v2!! where do you found it plz?

You can find the MS2Toolbox (which includes Baseband Switcher) there :
https://github.com/KyleTang/Mileston...4da1f2/Release

Otherwise you can find them as attached files there :
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1338183

or there :
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1239778
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ashareth For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ashareth Ad-Free
31st July 2012, 01:09 PM |#695  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by axl63800

i attached you my version, i remember the version with the ms2toolbox was older...

i found it on some obscure chinese site, was a lot of hassle

best regards!

PS: i also attached the bpsws they go into sdcard/ms2toolbox/bpsw i zipped them with path so you should just have to extract them in the root of the sdcard
Attached Files
File Type: apk Milestone 2 Baseband v2.apk - [Click for QR Code] (284.6 KB, 111 views)
File Type: zip bpswzips.zip - [Click for QR Code] (9.43 MB, 81 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to abufaka For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift abufaka Ad-Free
31st July 2012, 01:26 PM |#696  
Flag Baku
Thanks Meter: 278

Donate to Me
More
BR:
I'm using Mobo Player to watch movies, but when I rock the volume up using volume buttons the phone come off of the silent regime.

Can anyone whose using mobo player, please, confirm this. Thanks in advance

Sent from my MotoA953
31st July 2012, 10:08 PM |#697  
Thanks Meter: 316

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous_

Are you using last build?

Do you have backlight set to "auto"?

AFAIK the 4 touch button's backlight is maintained automatically by light sensor.

- Device auto unlock when slide out hw keyboard.
This is not a bug, but a feature. I think it can be overriden manually by editing framework file. I've done it for MIUI before.

(OT: Trying to make your nice M2 with even nicer Android/Cyanogen to look like fugly WP is bleh)

My keyboard's backlight does not work and either menu button's backlight.
How/Where can i set this option? (if you mean the option in "Device"->"Advanced"-> "Old style KB Backlight" i've just tried this but it doesn't work)
31st July 2012, 10:15 PM |#698  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefa.

My keyboard's backlight does not work and either menu button's backlight.
How/Where can i set this option? (if you mean the option in "Device"->"Advanced"-> "Old style KB Backlight" i've just tried this but it doesn't work)

+1. No k/b backlight nor soft key illumination for me. Using CH kernel.
31st July 2012, 10:28 PM |#699  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
I also had the keyboard lights problem but got it solved by doing the following. Go to settings-display-auto backlight-check enable then edit over levels. Make sure the keyboard is not set to 0. Then enable automatic brightness in your toggle settings. Keyboard backlight should work. Using any other brightness level except automatic causes the keyboard to not work. I hope this helps.
The Following User Says Thank You to siakgayyem For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift siakgayyem Ad-Free
31st July 2012, 11:11 PM |#700  
Thanks Meter: 316

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by siakgayyem

I also had the keyboard lights problem but got it solved by doing the following. Go to settings-display-auto backlight-check enable then edit over levels. Make sure the keyboard is not set to 0. Then enable automatic brightness in your toggle settings. Keyboard backlight should work. Using any other brightness level except automatic causes the keyboard to not work. I hope this helps.

I've tried this and it's the same for me. Keyboard's backlight and Softkey's backlight's works only when automatic brightness is enalbe.
Tomorrow i'm going to edit over levels because now the display is too dark for me.
Thanks for your solution
1st August 2012, 05:23 AM |#701  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
[SOLVED] Problem with cellphone signal
Hi,

Thanks alot for your hard job, this ROM is AMAZING!

I have signal drop after install this ROM (using version 2012/7/21).
To solve my problem, I copied the File_GSM and File_Seem_Flex_Tables files from my stock ROM (Retail Brazil) and replace the CM9 files.
I put the files in /system/etc/motorola/bp_nvm_default and reboot, and now I have strong signal and no more drop calls.

The ROM CM9 to Motorola Bravo CrystalTalk function is supported. I tried to copy the file Phone.apk this ROM for the Milestone 2 and the option to configure the CrystalTalk appears in the phone settings, but after a reboot the settings are lost.
Attached Files
File Type: zip bp_nvm_default.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.2 KB, 319 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raphaelpdb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift raphaelpdb Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm9, ics

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)