Themes List for the Nexus 7

Search This thread

artvandelay440

Feb 8, 2011
This will serve as an exhaustive list of full themes and theme chooser themes for the Nexus 7. I will not be including mods or small image/xml tweaks, but only full themes.

If you'd like consideration, please PM me a link to your theme. Original work only please :)

Theme Chooser themes in the second post.

Themes:

Stock ROM

Glasstopia Theme by MWBehr

CyanogenMod 10 ROM

NuBlue by camblue

MoDaCo Jr5 ROM
Key Lime Pie by suwu10

RasBean Jelly ROM
Dark RasBean Jelly Theme by brainmaster

Last edited:

MWBehr

Oct 11, 2010
Corpus Christi
Sent a request for pinning to the mods. I wish they'd separate the themes from the apps, but this is the best alternative since I know they'll never do that ;)

sparksco

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 27, 2010
docs.google.com
There's a few new cm10 themes on the market for theme chooser, can you please update the links to them? Thanks ;) If you need links I can prove them.

Last edited:

artvandelay440

Feb 8, 2011
There's a few new cm10 themes on the market for theme chooser, can you please update the links to them? Thanks ;) If you need links I can prove them.

Sure pm me the links and I'll update the op tonight. I'm almost done updating my own themes too :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

whiskerz

Nov 5, 2010
I have tried the Natezmodz themes and the DarkJelly themes on my Nexus 7. I have one question though, is it only me that gets a force close on system ui? I mean the theme works great after the nav bar loads up again, and the system ui comes back.. Is this happening to everyone or just me? :confused:

artvandelay440

Feb 8, 2011
I have tried the Natezmodz themes and the DarkJelly themes on my Nexus 7. I have one question though, is it only me that gets a force close on system ui? I mean the theme works great after the nav bar loads up again, and the system ui comes back.. Is this happening to everyone or just me? :confused:

You skipped mine? Lol- I'm kidding. The systemui is supposed to do that. It allows all the redirections to theme properly without having to reboot.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

whiskerz

Nov 5, 2010
You skipped mine? Lol- I'm kidding. The systemui is supposed to do that. It allows all the redirections to theme properly without having to reboot.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Lol I've heard that the themer who makes the elegence themes, isn't that cool of a guy. I am also joking, I've had your themes on my Gnex and they are amazing! I told myself that my nexus 7 would be the first device I wouldn't root, and that lasted about three days...:p I just rooted it today, and haven't got a chance to try your theme yet. :laugh:

Last edited:

artvandelay440

Feb 8, 2011
Lol I've heard that the themer who makes the elegence themes, isn't that cool of a guy. I am also joking, I've had your themes on my Gnex and they are amazing! I told myself that my nexus 7 would be the first device I wouldn't root, and that lasted about three days...:p I just rooted it today, and haven't got a chance to try your theme yet. :laugh:

lol nice! Mine only stayed unrooted while i got out the usb cable :D

EldonP

Apr 13, 2011
Sonny Sekhon themes work

I've now used Arctic Orange, Ember, Frost and Onyx from Sonny Sekhon with no issues. I assume his other themes will also work as they're all built on his standard template.

Edit: That's on the preview build of CM10

Last edited:
Reactions: happybana

hev88

Dec 15, 2010
Glendale
Can't forget outline and a few holo themes (red, orange, green, and purple) by Ricardo C from CM team. Simple and clean... but most importantly, FREE :D

Sent from my Maguro

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This will serve as an exhaustive list of full themes and theme chooser themes for the Nexus 7. I will not be including mods or small image/xml tweaks, but only full themes.

If you'd like consideration, please PM me a link to your theme. Original work only please :)

Theme Chooser themes in the second post.

Themes:

Stock ROM

Glasstopia Theme by MWBehr

CyanogenMod 10 ROM

NuBlue by camblue

MoDaCo Jr5 ROM
    Key Lime Pie by suwu10

RasBean Jelly ROM
    Dark RasBean Jelly Theme by brainmaster
    Stuck the thread....OP just make sure you stay on top of keeping it updated....if that ever changes and this thread goes weeks without being updated and needing it, then someone else will be assigned or it will just be unstuck.
    Theme Chooser themes:

-edited:
    there are more than enough lists for this by now.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1801752
    Ok, guys, this thread was not meant for free advertising (no offense intended)...I'd really like to focus on themes made specifically for the N7. Otherwise, i might as well link all 5,286,379 theme chooser themes what work on it. I removed links to my own work to avoid any prejudice. Hope everyone understands the point of this thread.