Which Mugen Battery will you get?

• 3200mAh Capacity

Votes: 32 59.3%
  • 6000mAh Capacity

Votes: 22 40.7%

• Total voters
Search This thread

tererai

Mugen Power Battery Case for HTC One XL video review. The case comes in black and white colours, check their website. I have made the video review below. Link to their website is http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com/htc/htc-one-xl.html I love these guys have bought batteries for my HTC Sensation and Desire Z and they perfom so much better than the stock batteries. Dont buy those cheap ones of ebay which cost less than $40. They wont last as long as these guys. Hit Thanks If you like

Last edited:

jmaddr

Apr 8, 2011
Just a public service announcement as well. If you want something more "generic" which can power just about any mobile device (though admittedly it won't be as integrated as Mugen's battery cases - which are very good if you want that form factor), Daily Steals has what looks to be a good one on sale (mon 8/6):
http://www.dailysteals.com/
The reviews shows these guys as shady, but I did buy a gnex from them and besides a delay in the shipping, they fulfilled their end of the transaction.

Shaddy-Z.

Dec 19, 2010
Definitely will be ordering one. If the 6000 is only a little bit more I'm assuming that is the one to get...? I'm so glad Magen finally went through with these. When you get yours write a first impressions/review!!

atticusmas

Feb 26, 2011
Behind you
Definitely will be ordering one. If the 6000 is only a little bit more I'm assuming that is the one to get...? I'm so glad Magen finally went through with these. When you get yours write a first impressions/review!!

6000 is a little excessive considering our battery is 1800. We only need 3200 to make it last pretty darn long but yeah like you said it's only a bit more

Sent from my magical box

rohan32

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 27, 2011
New Jersey
rmathur.com
Looks nice... but damn that price is pretty high. Guess when push comes to shove at the end of my contract I'll get one of these.

slimslim

Oct 14, 2009
From what I see, the 6000mah you'll have to charge it separate, the 3200 mah one you can charge in the same time with the phone... Does it makes it much thicker? Just curious, cause I still think the stock one is plenty enough for me.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

Looks nice... but damn that price is pretty high. Guess when push comes to shove at the end of my contract I'll get one of these.

I've had a mugen on my vivid, and it's a great battery but not far better than a noname one

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Shaddy-Z.

Dec 19, 2010
I've had a mugen on my vivid, and it's a great battery but not far better than a noname one

I wish there was a noname one out for our phones, I would have bought one already :/ I've always had a noname extended battery. I love having it I never have to turn anything off and still get 4+ hours of screen time with plenty to spare when I get home at night :(

familyguy26

May 2, 2010
I'm concerned about the speakerphone being muted with that case. It already isn't that loud without a case on it.

Shaddy-Z.

Dec 19, 2010
If your video is good I'll definitely be buying one. I really want to be able to use this phone all day. 3 hours of conservative screen on time isn't enough. I want at least 5-6 hard use.

tererai

My Mugen 3200mAh Battery case finally arrived

My battery just came in the mail and the video review will be available in about 6hrs from now as i can only collect the package 2hrs from now. SO get excited people this is the only brand i trust when it comes to aftermarket batteries as they are really the capacities they specify and they peform for a very long time much better than those $30 battery cases. Video review will be up before 6pm Australian Eastern Standard Time. Juss to get an idea on delivery times it was posted on the 12th of Septemeber and arrived on the 19th of September however the battery had been ordered early August, they had no stock hence the delay but their shipping is super fast!

tsl_fruitdealer

Jun 27, 2012
Thinking of getting one but it soon thick! Lol I can barely hold my phone in one hand right now :(

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mugen Power Battery Case for HTC One XL video review. The case comes in black and white colours, check their website. I have made the video review below. Link to their website is http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com/htc/htc-one-xl.html I love these guys have bought batteries for my HTC Sensation and Desire Z and they perfom so much better than the stock batteries. Dont buy those cheap ones of ebay which cost less than $40. They wont last as long as these guys. Hit Thanks If you like

just want to see how much thicker it makes the phone. I kind of enjoy the profile of the HTC One X
    Oh yea, I was surprised. I used my phone alot. I think the 6000mAH would last at least 2 days
    1zwyw6o.jpg

2r5eyxg.jpg

2nkopcx.jpg

bought the 3200mah

the case is around 100grams + 130 gram phone (230grams)

left home 6am
    around 5:50pm the case died
    the phone was 100%

normally when i get back from work the phone is 50% range, but thats with low brightness

i had max brightness + running cm10 (which drains the battery much more than sense)

its hard to get a some stats on battery life, seeing how the battery is charging the phone

first day, maybe the battery will get better

also i am not sure if i was suppose to turn the battery off when at 100%, it seems it was draining when in my pocket with the display off

so maybe i should turn it off when not using it

great build quality