FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TOOL] LG P350 Optimus Me Pecan Toolkit [ROOT][RECOVERY][UNROOT]

813 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,936
 
By cybojenix, Retired Forum Moderator / Retired Recognized Developer / XDA Portal Team on 5th August 2012, 01:11 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
This tool is now a legacy tool
For a more up to date version, please go to this thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1948326



This toolkit roots the lg p350 phone, then applies a recovery of your choice supplied with the software
It roots quickly and safely
it flashes the recovery quickly and safely, whether starting anew, or just fancy a change

Quote:

Disclaimer
I am NOT responsible for any bricked devices, dead SD-cards, or any misfortunes that happen to you
This tool is fool proof, and if doesn't work, then YOU have broken it, YOUR phone was already bricked, or YOU Haven't followed the instructions properly
Do not Blame any developer for any problems. If it bricks devices, then it won't be published

You do not need to boot into fastboot. All instructions are given to you as you work
Your phone must be an LG-P350 (also called optimus me, pecan, or optimus life)
To flash recovery, it must be rooted already
Your phone does not need a recovery installed already
This includes all the different recoveries for our phone, So you don't have to go searching for them or asking anyone how to flash recovery

If your device can't be detected then it will go through checks, such as seeing if pc can see the device (windows 7 only)
It will also download and install the drivers for you silently if your computer doesn't have them, or if they are not working correctly

The root function can be used to replace using Superoneclick

This is only for Windows!
You do not need any extra software installed

To use
  1. download the zip here
  2. extract to where ever you want
  3. enable usb debugging on your device (go to setting->Applications->Development)
  4. run "antdking's p350 toolkit.bat" (could be called "antdking's p350 toolkit" depending on your system)
  5. follow the steps

included recoveries
  • RZ recovery by Keyur
  • ClockworkMod 5.0.2.8 by Keyur
  • ClockworkMod 6.0.1.0 by Ron
  • ClockworkMod touch by Vivek
  • AmonRA 2.2.1 by Drapalyuk
  • Stock Recovery by LG

Everything is tried and tested on my phone and computer. Phone using my Bluedroid v3, computer running Windows 7 64bit

If anyone wants to suggest features, post on here
If anyone wants to alter code, or add code (only if you know what you are doing), then send the suggestions to me, I will check them and add them

Now running on Ubuntu
I need someone to port to Mac please?

Enjoy

Latest version
Windows
V1.1.1 download

Ubuntu
V1.1.2

For very latest versions, download them from github
be careful though because I upload to this as I work, and it may contain mistakes

see change log
Credits
Credit to Keyur for ClockworkMod 5.0.2.8 and for RZ Recovery, and for the support
Credit to Ron for ClockworkMod 6.0.1.0
Credit to Vivek for ClockworkMod touch version
Credit to Drapalyuk for AmonRa 2.2.1
Credit to CL ShortFuse for supplying the psneuter script
Credit to ChainsDD for the SuperUser app

If you post alterations of this, you must give credit
I give credit to all the creators of the recoveries
Attached Files
File Type: zip antdking's LG p350 toolkit v1.1.1.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.64 MB, 7234 views)
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to cybojenix For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cybojenix Ad-Free
 
 
5th August 2012, 01:12 PM |#2  
cybojenix's Avatar
OP Retired Forum Moderator / Retired Recognized Developer / XDA Portal Team
Thanks Meter: 1,936
 
Donate to Me
More
Change Log
latest version:
V1.1.2
Ubuntu (link removed until minor bugs removed, thank you sarthak)
  • added Ubuntu support
  • added option to have superSU instead of superuser (thank you for the suggestion dbarrera)

V1.1.1
Windows
  • the script will now ignore any emulators installed on your computer

V1.1
Windows
  • added rooting support
  • added unrooting support
  • added stock recovery
  • updated adb to optimize size
  • renamed to "antdking's LG p350 toolkit"

V1.0
Windows
  • Initial release
  • auto download and install recoveries
  • auto download and install drivers
  • only in windows.. for now
  • extremely quick
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cybojenix For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cybojenix Ad-Free
5th August 2012, 05:31 PM |#3  
dbarrera's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Guayaquil
Thanks Meter: 99
 
More
Sweet tool you have created! I will add it to my P350 toolkit...

Sent from my LG-P350 using Tapatalk 2
5th August 2012, 06:02 PM |#4  
cybojenix's Avatar
OP Retired Forum Moderator / Retired Recognized Developer / XDA Portal Team
Thanks Meter: 1,936
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbarrera

Sweet tool you have created! I will add it to my P350 toolkit...

Sent from my LG-P350 using Tapatalk 2

p350 toolkit? I'm planning on expanding it and I don't want to end up repeating ideas..
The Following User Says Thank You to cybojenix For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cybojenix Ad-Free
5th August 2012, 09:07 PM |#5  
dbarrera's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Guayaquil
Thanks Meter: 99
 
More
Don't worry if you wanna sum everything up in one whole, I have all the tools spread around (Drivers (Device and Modem, updated), Rooting (Gingerbreak APK and SuperOneClick), Recoveries (Amon-RA, Touch CWM), KDZs (Entel V10A, Unbranded V10G, and V10I (not tested)), V10A and V10I Source Code), and other various tools... If you need any help or any tool I'll gladly help you out... You doing this CLI-type, right? I could help you out porting it to VB.NET (and by extension to Linux using mono) for some UI...
The Following User Says Thank You to dbarrera For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dbarrera Ad-Free
5th August 2012, 10:38 PM |#6  
cybojenix's Avatar
OP Retired Forum Moderator / Retired Recognized Developer / XDA Portal Team
Thanks Meter: 1,936
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbarrera

Don't worry if you wanna sum everything up in one whole, I have all the tools spread around (Drivers (Device and Modem, updated), Rooting (Gingerbreak APK and SuperOneClick), Recoveries (Amon-RA, Touch CWM), KDZs (Entel V10A, Unbranded V10G, and V10I (not tested)), V10A and V10I Source Code), and other various tools... If you need any help or any tool I'll gladly help you out... You doing this CLI-type, right? I could help you out porting it to VB.NET (and by extension to Linux using mono) for some UI...

The only thing that I need to do now is do root the phone and apply kdz through CLI. the kdz I think I know how to do it using fastboot. rooting the phone I don't know where to start. I'd need to find out how superoneclick works, as that's the only thing that can root the later versions of the original stock rom.
a user interface would be great. And I have to learn VB.NET for school as well.
Any help would be appreciated.
5th August 2012, 11:37 PM |#7  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 268
 
More
Thanks for your hard work, looks great..
6th August 2012, 05:01 AM |#8  
dbarrera's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Guayaquil
Thanks Meter: 99
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by antdking

The only thing that I need to do now is do root the phone and apply kdz through CLI. the kdz I think I know how to do it using fastboot. rooting the phone I don't know where to start. I'd need to find out how superoneclick works, as that's the only thing that can root the later versions of the original stock rom.
a user interface would be great. And I have to learn VB.NET for school as well.
Any help would be appreciated.

For root, SuperOneClick uses psneuter, learn how it works and probably you'll get a better idea how to do it... Check AndroidLib.dll for VB.Net and Android communication... For flashing KDZ through fastboot, good luck on that one, for some partitions come "disassembled" and KDZ Updater I believe joins those parts... You can get a better idea of what I'm talking about using LGExtract and DZExtract, I used those tools to decompile to bits and pieces the stock ROM files... Good luck and I'll be glad to help in any way...
The Following User Says Thank You to dbarrera For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dbarrera Ad-Free
6th August 2012, 08:39 AM |#9  
cybojenix's Avatar
OP Retired Forum Moderator / Retired Recognized Developer / XDA Portal Team
Thanks Meter: 1,936
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbarrera

For root, SuperOneClick uses psneuter, learn how it works and probably you'll get a better idea how to do it... Check AndroidLib.dll for VB.Net and Android communication... For flashing KDZ through fastboot, good luck on that one, for some partitions come "disassembled" and KDZ Updater I believe joins those parts... You can get a better idea of what I'm talking about using LGExtract and DZExtract, I used those tools to decompile to bits and pieces the stock ROM files... Good luck and I'll be glad to help in any way...

I used gingerbreak with my superoneclick..
I have the kdz extracted already. You can push the mbn's to the phone with fastboot, but I need to research a bit more to check it
Thanks

Right, I've just learnt how to root our phone entirely via adb. Will update this so you can root the phone if it needs it

Sent from my LG-P350 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to cybojenix For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cybojenix Ad-Free
7th August 2012, 09:08 PM |#10  
Account currently disabled
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 3,947
 
Donate to Me
More
good work man keep good for p350

btw where you find stock recovery ?
8th August 2012, 01:45 AM |#11  
cybojenix's Avatar
OP Retired Forum Moderator / Retired Recognized Developer / XDA Portal Team
Thanks Meter: 1,936
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ron gokhle

good work man keep good for p350

btw where you find stock recovery ?

Thanks
And its the recovery in the open UK version 10G kdz.

Sent from my LG-P350 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
amonra, clockwork mod, p350, recovery, root

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes