[DISCUSSION][ROM][P500] MIUI.us v4 ICS [2.8.17] by Zackconsole

Search This thread
D

dhruv.always

Any questions, problems, or comments? Leave them here for others to reply! Let's keep the developmental thread clean of stuff that is not related to the development of the ROM (untested features, untested kernels, third party apps, etc; pretty much anything other than what comes stock with the rom). That's why that thread is in the development section. Now with that in mind, post away!

Keep up-to-date with the rom here:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1821523

Last edited:

carrthee89

Jan 29, 2012
Nope .. its better to ve separate threads.. coz all three are different.. it ll be a kinda mess:thumbdown:

T.M.

Jan 3, 2012
Vina del Mar
There will be any problem if i flash the rom with amonra 3.06 instead cwm???

Enviado desde mi LG-P500 usando Tapatalk 2

sweetnsour

May 11, 2011
I'm a little confused. It's unofficial but the real deal right? Not just a themed CM9?

Sent from my LG-P509

camvar97

Aug 8, 2012
Mississauga
Offline Charging

Hey i like using your rom on my phone but will I see offline charging in future release. I like to have my phone turned off when charging it.

PHONE: LGP500h
BASEBAND: V20a
ROM: MIUI.us v4 ICS (ALPHA)
KERNEL: CM9
RECOVERY: CWM V5.0.2.7
CARRIER: Rogers

camvar97

Aug 8, 2012
Mississauga
HELP!

My WI-FI won't work it conects and everything but i cant use it to browse or go on any data apps.

PHONE: LGP500h
BASEBAND: V20a
ROM: MIUI.us v4 ICS (ALPHA)
KERNEL: CM9
RECOVERY: CWM V5.0.2.7
CARRIER: Rogers

IdeosDev

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 23, 2011
To Prevent Any Confusion
MIUI Wont Support LDPI/MDPI Phone
But We From Miui.US might give this little phone official support(might be) but mostly you will get the weekly build for this device if it stable.
That all.
All Miuiv4 ROM are based on CM9/AOKP/AOSP/

sweetnsour

May 11, 2011

Laperuz_rus

Jan 22, 2012
Zackconsole, first of all thanks for your great ROM. It's almost stable for me, no problems except of known ones.
Just one thing i've noticed: could you check why vtb24 app(sorry,can't post the link because of posts count) isn't compatible with your ROM? It's compatible with all the ROMs i've tried(Lupo's, hep's, all MIUI ROMs) except of yours. Maybe something wrong with build.prop?
Thanks in advance.

Laperuz_rus

Jan 22, 2012
Installed the new version. Did a full wipe,clear dalvik,cache.
Bugs i've encountered:
1. Crash when trying to enable Wi-Fi through settings.
2. Missing strings in settings(the first one leads to VPN and Tethering settings, the second one gives a crash.)
3. As mentioned in the development thread the com.android.media process crashes sometimes.

Thanks for fixing signal strength though:good:

Edit: can't get a log at the moment due to the missing Wi-Fi.

Last edited:

thedoginme87

Nov 6, 2011
Constanta
I've got a question and sorry if i post in the wrong thread :( ..from the 3 ports of MIUI on our phone which one do you think it's better and ..let's say "bugfree" ( i know there are bugs on every rom :D ) ..thanks in advance guys :D

ElevateMusic

Apr 23, 2011
Cobourg, ON
soundcloud.com
my wifi isnt connecting!

Wifi is still broken until the 2.8.1-7 update I believe

How can I apply themes? Where I create the "theme" folder? :D

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

To be able to use and apply themes you have to create a folder @ /data/system/(Create New Folder)theme
Make sure it's lower case however. I think it matters.

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

I've got a question and sorry if i post in the wrong thread :( ..from the 3 ports of MIUI on our phone which one do you think it's better and ..let's say "bugfree" ( i know there are bugs on every rom :D ) ..thanks in advance guys :D

This one should be in the future! :D But until then I would go with Kao Ken X3 or however you spell it.
It's fast, very stable and a pretty good ROM. Use it until the bugs in this one are gone :)

*Sorry for the double post :s

Top Liked Posts