[REQUEST] Motorola Motoluxe XT615 - Original SBF

65 posts
Thanks Meter: 23

By cjr123, Member on 18th May 2012, 11:21 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th August 2012, 11:31 AM |#421  
Thanks Meter: 242

More
Well maybe the 2nd init method can be used on our ohone. Hey, it could be what the chinese devs are using..

Sent from my XT615 using xda premium
9th August 2012, 01:35 PM |#422  
Flag LIMA
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detonatte

I have a Motorola XT615 Motoluxe. I took root with SUTLR SuperOneClick v1.8.2 and v2.3.3.0. Tonight I installed the game Agent v1.0.2 Dash I opened, I played at a time lock your phone. I removed the battery and I could not turn. I mention that I was v2.3.7. What can I do to my phone and open? pls help urgent

My friend, my apologies but t's difficult to uncderstand exactly what happend, write what happend in your own language, use translator like google translate, then copy and paste, so we can better help.
9th August 2012, 05:42 PM |#423  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Google Translate is terrible.

I was once interviewed by a chinese reporter about my visit to the cherry blossom festival. The resulting chinese article when translated by Google stated we are cotton farmers doing charitable work in Japan. WTF?!

Anyhoo back on topic. I was flipping SIM cards yesterday night and accidentally pressed the Motoluxe's power button longer than usual and it booted into this red screen thing with a bunch of words about boot init stuff. I didn't think much and quickly turn it off. Is this something you guys have seen before or have I inadvertently discovered a backdoor?
9th August 2012, 05:49 PM |#424  
Thanks Meter: 330

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wunderkind

Anyhoo back on topic. I was flipping SIM cards yesterday night and accidentally pressed the Motoluxe's power button longer than usual and it booted into this red screen thing with a bunch of words about boot init stuff. I didn't think much and quickly turn it off. Is this something you guys have seen before or have I inadvertently discovered a backdoor?

Don´t know. Just know the Flashmode (blue).
Would be to nice

I got a answer of the guy which developed the cwm for the XT300 (spice):
Quote:
Originally Posted by GentryLamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxxx123

Hey guy,

i´ve just read your thread about the CWM Recovery for the XT300.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1756608
Now my question is: Can we do this on our Motoluxe XT650 too?

We also wan´t to have a custom recovery, but we don´t get around the bootloader.
You have choosen the way of the 2nd init right?
How you have done it?

I'm sorry that it doesn't work with Moto MSM7227/MSM7227a/MSM7225a devices.Moto doesn't give us chance for hijacking in init/boot action.

I´ve that should be true it´ll be very bad for us..
I´ve asked him where he got this information. I´ll keep out up to date.
The Following User Says Thank You to luxxx123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift luxxx123 Ad-Free
9th August 2012, 06:59 PM |#425  
Flag LIMA

More
Quote:

Don´t know. Just know the Flashmode (blue).
Would be to nice

I got a answer of the guy which developed the cwm for the XT300 (spice):

I´ve that should be true it´ll be very bad for us..
I´ve asked him where he got this information. I´ll keep out up to date.

A quick observation my friend your message says xt650 instead of xt615. I have seen that the defy has a 2nd init, and acoording to this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snapdra...tem_on_chip%29 there are other phones ( Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus, Samsung Galaxy S Duos, Samsung Omnia M, Huawei Ascend G300, ZTE Blade II, HTC Desire V(WCDMA)/VT(TD-SDMA) (China Only), HTC Desire VC) that also have this processor, and some of them already have a 2nd init. so ]I am not sure if that ifo is accurate. let's hope not.
9th August 2012, 07:08 PM |#426  
Thanks Meter: 330

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyjpa

A quick observation my friend your message says xt650 instead of xt615

Thanks for the notice. But still.. the Motoluxe has MSM7227 Chipsetz
The Following User Says Thank You to luxxx123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift luxxx123 Ad-Free
9th August 2012, 07:20 PM |#427  
Flag LIMA

More
Quote:

Thanks for the notice. But still.. the Motoluxe has MSM7227 Chipsetz

Please read the rest of the article "MSM7227A like Samsung Galaxy Mini, Galaxy Ace Plus" this phones already have 2nd init
9th August 2012, 07:20 PM |#428  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wunderkind

Google Translate is terrible.

I was once interviewed by a chinese reporter about my visit to the cherry blossom festival. The resulting chinese article when translated by Google stated we are cotton farmers doing charitable work in Japan. WTF?!

I think you booted into bootloader mode or something like that where you have to press volume down and camera button while turning on the phone, I've done it before but i don't really know what it does our what is it useful for
9th August 2012, 11:28 PM |#429  
Thanks Meter: 242

More
Defy is TI based not Qualcomm. So that's probably why they've got a 2nd init working. The fire xt is the same cpu as the motoluxe, and GentryLamp is porting CWM to it (At least some users said he was). Could be worth keeping an eye on, unless he's given up on it..

10th August 2012, 11:51 AM |#430  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 23

More
sorry, but i think some people here don´t know what is 2nd-init/bootloader etc....

the problem is not 2ndinit, recovery etc... the problem is: how we can run/execute a script/binary in the early boot process (at mounting filesystem or short after that!!)

In defy init.rc there is in the on fs section a line: exec /system/bin/logwrapper /system/bin/mount_ext3.sh userdata /data

the logwrapper binary has a sysmbolic link to bootmenu binary and runs a bootmenu if it is at this line (userdata)...

on motoluxe we don´t have this chance to hjack logwrapper, because it is not used in init.rc....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice™

Defy is TI based not Qualcomm. So that's probably why they've got a 2nd init working. The fire xt is the same cpu as the motoluxe, and GentryLamp is porting CWM to it (At least some users said he was). Could be worth keeping an eye on, unless he's given up on it..

The Following User Says Thank You to cjr123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cjr123 Ad-Free
10th August 2012, 05:03 PM |#431  
Flag România
Thanks Meter: 125

More
sal
I entered the original site of Motorola, we downloaded my software version and i resoft. Now go. Along the way you should save if more problems occur? I am a bit novice. A little help would not hurt me.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)