Thanks Meter: 873

Post Reply Email Thread
10th August 2012, 02:37 PM |#991  
Thanks Meter: 21,489

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aster190

My brother likes my Aria so much that he wants to get one himself(He likes small phones too). I encouraged him to get the Desire C since it's more powerful and updated, but he wouldn't have any of it. He didn't care for power as long as the phone could do regular things. He also didn't care for the way the Desire C looked, and liked the Aria's sleek design better.

Looks like the Aria still has some charm

After ten days working in desire c I want to say its s*i* in comparation with "high-end" aria, desire c have no compas, have no button lights, have no camera auto fokus...etc, only have full working ics sense rom but speed is not much diferent than aria!!! I not sold my aria so I think I will sel desire c instead of aria and will back to aria again (maybe )... aria is the best small phone with everything needed in an small phone.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to munjeni For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift munjeni Ad-Free

10th August 2012, 03:06 PM |#992  
Flag Tronoh
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by munjeni

After ten days working in desire c I want to say its s*i* in comparation with "high-end" aria, desire c have no compas, have no button lights, have no camera auto fokus...etc, only have full working ics sense rom but speed is not much diferent than aria!!! I not sold my aria so I think I will sel desire c instead of aria and will back to aria again (maybe )... aria is the best small phone with everything needed in an small phone.

So you are saying that you're going back to the Aria? Thanks mujeni! I knew you have Aria in your blood! Lol
10th August 2012, 09:44 PM |#993  
Flag Gilroy
Thanks Meter: 85

More
Quote:

Aww that's too bad you kind of wasted your money BUT AWESOME FOR US DDD
11th August 2012, 03:30 AM |#994  
Flag Athens, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 1,090

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

This is such excellent news! Glad to hear you'll be coming back to the Aria. Let's get a great CM9 or 10 going!
11th August 2012, 06:21 AM |#995  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
CM10 is up
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=30070217
The Following User Says Thank You to WinSuk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WinSuk Ad-Free
11th August 2012, 06:22 AM |#996  
Wherever I am
Thanks Meter: 1,064

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinSuk

About to click post on CM10

About to download after posted .
12th August 2012, 12:52 AM |#997  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
This is truly amazing. My Aria is getting more developer support than Vivid. Wish we had some folks like you over there.
Thanks for all the hard work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinSuk

CM10 is up
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=30070217

16th August 2012, 09:27 AM |#998  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
USB popup
Tipp: My Gratia shows no USB popup with MultimountSD installed and USB debugging activated. Only status bar action...
21st August 2012, 03:19 PM |#999  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Voice search works fine from the store, but this ROM would be perfect for me if I could just get voice-to-text working on the stock keyboard. It seems to work fine with GO Keyboard, but out of the box would be more elegant

When I go to the input settings, the icon is enabled, but the keyboard is not listed. If I disable and re-enable the icon, the keyboard shows up, but is gone again when I come back to the settings. If you switch to a different keyboard, it doesn't disappear.

So is it just a keyboard issue? GO supposedly uses the stock Voice Search.
28th August 2012, 08:52 AM |#1000  
Flag yogyakarta
Thanks Meter: 3

More
when i'll try to open camera,it say "application isn't installed"
what should i do to fix this ?
28th August 2012, 09:16 AM |#1001  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian_ajah

when i'll try to open camera,it say "application isn't installed"
what should i do to fix this ?

Try a clean install (reflash the zip, etc)? That sounds very messed up..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm9, cyanogenmod, ice cream sandwich, ics

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)