FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TOOL/E10] [UPDATE 07/01/2013] Flashtool version 0.9.10.0 - Windows / Linux / Mac

1,095 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,844
 
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd May 2012, 02:36 PM |#31  
fxkmd's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Douala
Thanks Meter: 40
 
Donate to Me
More
Question Connect X10 Mini use Ubuntu
Please,

Someone can tell me how can i connect my phone in ubuntu?

When i open flashtool, i can't see my phone.

Thanks.
 
 
6th July 2012, 11:44 PM |#32  
Senior Member
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 89
 
More
update 0.8.6 great in my x10 mini. Thanks
10th August 2012, 06:11 PM |#33  
ebbano's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Hi friends!

Now we have newer version (no relevant upgrade for E10)

* 0.9.0.0
- Updated Java to jre7u5
- Added support for Xperia GO
- Decryption features can now extract loader.sin from Sony Filesets (Loader fileset is usually 63Kb big)

* 0.8.6.0
- Added Xperia U, P, Sola, Ion to BL Unlock plugin.
The Following User Says Thank You to ebbano For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ebbano Ad-Free
1st October 2012, 10:28 PM |#34  
Senior Member
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 89
 
More
Thumbs up 0.9.8
New version 0.9.8 Great
19th October 2012, 06:10 PM |#35  
Rendering's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Excuse me, but could you please use a serious upload website?
It wants me to buy a premium account and this is not accepteable.
19th October 2012, 06:24 PM |#36  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 875
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rendering

Excuse me, but could you please use a serious upload website?
It wants me to buy a premium account and this is not accepteable.

On both sites you can choose the free download, so no one is forcing that on you.
19th October 2012, 06:35 PM |#37  
Rendering's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmG67

On both sites you can choose the free download, so no one is forcing that on you.

NO
19th October 2012, 06:42 PM |#38  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 875
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rendering

NO

So? Try the other site, i've got no problem downloading from either.
24th December 2012, 05:29 PM |#39  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbano

Hi friends!

Now we have newer version (no relevant upgrade for E10)

* 0.9.0.0
- Updated Java to jre7u5
- Added support for Xperia GO
- Decryption features can now extract loader.sin from Sony Filesets (Loader fileset is usually 63Kb big)

* 0.8.6.0
- Added Xperia U, P, Sola, Ion to BL Unlock plugin.

Though no upgrades for E10, V0.9.x doesn't work AT ALL for the mini!

I have the E10 and succeded rooting and recovery installing only with V0.8.6.0.

Maybe its some drivers issue? I've noticed that at the new version there's a separation between the mini (E10) and the Pro (U20) at the driver installation window, while at the older versions they were togather:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Drivers.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	1589036  
28th December 2012, 11:10 PM |#40  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
It does work, I successfully flashed my Mini with v.0.9.9.0, used only the drivers included in the package.
1st January 2013, 01:46 PM |#41  
LioN-HearT's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
Donate to Me
More
Lightbulb ---New Version 0.9.9.0 Available!---
Hey new version of Flashtool is out!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes