FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TUT]How to hack games with Game Guardian

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 8

By cissedrogba99, Junior Member on 10th August 2012, 04:21 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
Hi guys,here`s cissedrogba99.....so alot of my friends have been asking me how to hack games using game guardian and there arent much tutorials and most of them arent clear as to explaining how it works and what to do.Well,and since most of them are here ,so i might as well just post my tutorial here.Okay first things first,on your android device,go to any website and download Game Guardian from a reliable website and make sure its workable,to check if its workable just click on the app,if the app force closes,its not workable..LOL #Common Sense Tells You that...Step 2nce u have found a working game guardian app,open up the app and set it up.The instructions are all there and i dont have to tell u what to do. Step 3nce u have set it up and there`s a forever-over-there doggy icon,Go into ur game.Step 4:Find a number that u want to change,like ur health,mana ,etc. Then press the dog button and den a few tabs will come out,after that click on the magnifying glass tab and press search,then enter the number of the object u wan to change.Step 5:go back to the game,and try to change that amount(If u r changing health,let an enemy kill u)Step 6: Go back to the dog icon,press fuzzy and then smaller.(if no results come out ,clear search and type in new amount.Do this until there is 3 or lesser search results.Step 7nce u have identified the search result as the object u wan to change,Hold and press the search result and a new window will pop out,type in the number u wan to change the object to. Step 8:Now just wait and the number is changed!Enjoy ur game like a BOSS!!!! Thanks people for reading this.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cissedrogba99 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cissedrogba99 Ad-Free

10th August 2012, 11:24 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Thanks, you could organize a little post to make it clearer to read
10th August 2012, 11:26 PM |#3  
Flag Reading
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Easier tutorial:

1) Make sure Game Guardian is running (doggy icon will be translucent on screen)
2) Open game and find value you want to change (cash, HP etc)
3) Press icon, search tab and press search and enter the number.
4) Go back to the game and change the value in some way (gain money etc)
5) Go back to GG and search again for the new value and your results will be narrowed down.
6) If needed, repeat steps 4 and 5 until down to very few results.
7) Long-press on value and enter the desired value. Go back to app and the value will be changed! YAY!

:beer: Please press Thanks if I helped.

Sent from my phone... AND WHAT
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ace of Spades For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ace of Spades Ad-Free
11th August 2012, 12:02 AM |#4  
Flag Delft
Thanks Meter: 5

Donate to Me
More
I always used GameCIH. Hmm.. gonna try this one..
15th August 2012, 02:48 AM |#5  
Flag Jakarta City
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Anyone's ever try this on TopEleven nordeus for extra token.

Sent from my GT-S5830
16th August 2012, 03:32 PM |#6  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 18

More
yeah, gamecih 3 is good, but i think i'll try on this one.
17th August 2012, 04:13 PM |#7  
Flag Belgaum
Thanks Meter: 115

More
Unhappy
I got a prob no else has...m trying dis with townsmen...I follow ur steps n type in d amount n hit search...I got thousands of results...I spent a lil money n do d search again,I gt zero results...i kept trying with different amounts...d same happened evrytym...I cleared d search and started anew...still no results for d second search...plz plz plz help me out with this...is it my roms fault...? M on cm9 rc1 by maclaw...galaxy ace...
17th August 2012, 04:37 PM |#8  
Flag Vigan,Ilocos Sur
Thanks Meter: 250

More
Demon hunter doesnt work with game guardian nor gamecih
21st August 2012, 05:35 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
You guys are cheaters. Lol

Sent from my ainol dark elf II using xda app-developers app
21st August 2012, 05:39 PM |#10  
Flag Imus, Cavite
Thanks Meter: 549

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kn_jie

You guys are cheaters. Lol

Sent from my ainol dark elf II using xda app-developers app

You don't say?
29th August 2012, 01:17 PM |#11  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Is it for Unrooted devices also??
Game Guardian is a great app and I've heard a lot about it.........but there's a question, CAN I USE IT IN MY UNROOTED GALAXY ACE??
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread