[27-08-08] L26 KaiserDiamond Throttle Launcher (Beta 6 released, discontinued)

Search This thread

Laurentius26

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 22, 2005
Yes you can pick a city in Manilla, I hope yours is included.

Thank you,

Thanks Laurentius for the new rom.

I enjoyed the Throttal launcher platform, but it was a bit unstable , and I suspect very difficult to program this to an acceptable level of functioning that would allow those of us dependent on very stable functioning programs. I could never ever get the favorite contacts to work and the program icons were hard to reliably execute several programs.

I did , however , really appreciate the local weather fix that it had.. So going back to Manilla 2d means that I have to depend upon the included cities, correct?

Well anyways, almost time to hand down the TYTNII and buy a touch diamond pro? :)

bofett

May 30, 2006
Reno
Upgrade to Thumbcal Pro?

Awesome ROM!

I cant figure out how to remove the free version. The pro version is much faster.

djskaw

Dec 7, 2007
how do i change this so that it opens all call history instead of just the missed calls

Code:
<action execute=":CallHistory"/>

mehulpatel

Jan 29, 2008
Throttle Launcher & Quick Menu Problem

Hey Dear,

Thanks for giving Good Application called TL.
When I enabled the TL Plugin then my Quick Menu Application does not work. Quick Menu backs to default Start Menu. I have reinstalled the Quick Menu also, but still....,.

I have tried to look every where, but no solution.

Ricky
HTC Touch (GSM)

austn0489

Jun 9, 2008
Springfield, Illinois
couple of problems

i have a couple things i dont like about this rom and i was wondering how to remove them or change them. 1.) how do i get rid of the black bar thing about whatever im typing in a text? 2.) i keep changing the date format and the weather location and then soft reseting the phone but both of those things keep changing back. 3.) for some reason it seems that some of thee keys have also changed on my keyboard. when i push the function key and then push the ":" key i get "%" now. can anyone help me with this stuff?

msd24200

Jun 14, 2008
KY
i have a couple things i dont like about this rom and i was wondering how to remove them or change them. 1.) how do i get rid of the black bar thing about whatever im typing in a text? 2.) i keep changing the date format and the weather location and then soft reseting the phone but both of those things keep changing back. 3.) for some reason it seems that some of thee keys have also changed on my keyboard. when i push the function key and then push the ":" key i get "%" now. can anyone help me with this stuff?

the keyboard problem is if you have an at&t tilt you need to install the tilt keyboard fix. most likely the problems you are having with the TL home is prob fixed in the newest version, i to had Alot of TL problems with the version that comes on this rom, so download the new version and ive that a try, if you cant find the keyboard fix or new TL let me know (pm) and i'll upload them for you here!

msd24200

Jun 14, 2008
KY
i tkink i read before there was another version coming... any estimateddatefor it...:confused:

new version of what? this rom or TL? there is already a new TL version just go to the TL's website and download it! if you mean the rom well if leo does another one it will be a while because he is DEEPLY wrapped up in his work on his new TF3D rom, thats come along NICELY, V5 should be out soon!

mremer

Sep 25, 2007
Florida
Love this ROM

I have used several different ROM's for my phone including the OEM AT&T 6.1 Rom - this ROM by far is the best for me. I use a SyncML client, Google maps, an IMAP account, Opera, Remote desktop, and ICS. This ROM for me is the fastest of the ones that I have used and the most stable.

Just wanted to post that and to thank the chef!

King of Bling

Dec 4, 2008
Guys,

I am newbie to the Kaiser as well as flashing. I wanted L26KDV12_Full to be the first rom I install but I can't seem to find the password.

Can anyone please help me out? I would really appreciate it.
Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What everyone has to understand is there are two versions of weather and two ways to change them. If you are using flash weather you have to get your code from accuweather.com and enter it in the varis.txt file. If you are using the normal option just change your city in the ThrottleConfig menu. Make sense?

i exactly did that and still, when flash is checked it didnt work..
    mine only worked if flash weather was unchecked
    hi,
    Well i have B2 installed and cannot get darm gps to work. did not work with the original release either. have not touched any settings. pretty much did this. flash to B2 / let all the autoconfig do its thing / run quickgps / install google maps and activate gps... not seeing any satellites or locking on anything. the orange/red light blinks but nothing.. even outside. I have an att tilt and live in florida.

any suggestions for me? thank you much...

Go back to the 1st post - make sure you have the correct radio version and SPL version installed.
    Leo this rom is better than ever, after a lot of reading almost everything is working the way i like it (the rom is beautifull and quite fast as well, but getting to know TL is a lot of work).

But i keep having troubles with plugins on the TL home screen.
    The fix mentioned in post 2 (enabling plugins) finally works (I had to disable the plugins in the original HTC home display), but when i select a plugin, the standard clock disappears. (tried enabling flash clock, but then throttlelauncher hangs).

Any help or insight into why this happens?

This might actually be an xml issue.
    Blazingwolf wrote this config by my request to be able to run PDC on my device instead of the std diamond clock.
    It is very well possible that this disappearing of the diamond clock is set in the xml in favor of the PDC todayplugin.
    This might be the issue, if you actually like the diamond clock.

Maybe someone could look at the att'd xml files and see if this is fixable.