Thanks Meter: 1,769

Post Reply Email Thread
7th August 2012, 11:40 PM |#4371  
Thanks Meter: 2,107

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitusO

Should it happen, that you'd have to reinstall the ROM, try to implement the Radio_5.51T.09.29a_22.32.50.10U_part00.bin (software-radio). It gives the best accu-performance in combination with the Hardware-Radio Leo 2.12.50.02_2. You find the part00.bin in this forum, just try search.

or simple read my signature

8th August 2012, 11:10 AM |#4372  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
why i can't sync with Zune? My phone will reboot when i open Zune and connect my phone with my PC. ???
8th August 2012, 06:28 PM |#4373  
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 478

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by staythesame3010

why i can't sync with Zune? My phone will reboot when i open Zune and connect my phone with my PC. ???

Manually update the driver for the phone, and try that.

It could be SD card related again

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium
9th August 2012, 08:42 AM |#4374  

More
Why when i replace part00.bin in Radio_5.51T.09.29a_22.32.50.10U_part00_by_ansar to data.zip in this Room. some software can't not run? ex: Internet explore, open gmail...
9th August 2012, 09:02 AM |#4375  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:

Why when i replace part00.bin in Radio_5.51T.09.29a_22.32.50.10U_part00_by_ansar to data.zip in this Room. some software can't not run? ex: Internet explore, open gmail...

Try this one for PDAimatejam! I can't tell if it is different from that, what you have. But it works here perfectly. I have to admit, that I had to hardreset twice afte the installation, until everything worked. But now I'm running this version 24h without any problems. No reboots, nothing.

I hope this helped!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Radio_BuildIn.zip - [Click for QR Code] (7.08 MB, 48 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to TitusO For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TitusO Ad-Free
9th August 2012, 09:26 AM |#4376  
GoldenSandsUtopia
Thanks Meter: 95

More
Quote:

Did you use the link in dxdy signature? It works for me no worries - a few times now
13th August 2012, 03:45 PM |#4377  

Donate to Me
More
Nokia Counters in Pdaimatejam ROM (v8.3 and newer already have Counters)

1. install latest version Nokia Counters from this QR code (dont forget to switch to Nokia Marketplace with LEO Advanced)

2. deploy NokiaCounters_provxml.xap file to HD2 (this xap only contain dll files and provxml configuration file)
3. from program list run XBMOD.Files.Deployer
4. with wPhoExplorer go to My Documents - My Ringtones
5. slide to folder selection, slide to files and select NokiaCounters.provxml then long click on file and select Open
6. with wPhoExplorer copy all files from \My Documents\My Ringtones\ to \Windows\ folder
7. restart phone
8. start Counters

edit
P.S.
leave Counters running in background to work properly

P.S. 2
with this you can install also Nokia Camera Extras from Nokia Marketplace, very useful additional options in standard WP camera

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

new Nokia application for free VOIP

Viber for VOIP (temporally pulled from Marketplace

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

Nokia City Lens, also work fine

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Nokia Play To

app allows you to stream music, video or photos to DLNA enabled hardware or even your Xbox 360 (this app not tested yet)

Nokia Xpress

IMPORTANT:
- change to Nokia market with LEO Advanced and you must change registry info from HTC to Nokia to this get apps work:
- go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ System \ Platform \ DeviceTargetingInfo
MODeviceName: HD2 change to Lumia 800
- OemName: HTC change to NOKIA

or simple use LEO Advanced and change device name to Nokia
Attached Files
File Type: xap NokiaCounters_provxml.xap - [Click for QR Code] (191.2 KB, 490 views)
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to dxdy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dxdy Ad-Free
13th August 2012, 05:34 PM |#4378  
Flag Rennes
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxdy

Nokia Counters in Pdaimatejam ROM

1. install latest version Nokia Counters from this QR code

2. deploy NokiaCounters_provxml.xap file to HD2 (this xap only contain dll files and provxml configuration file)
3. from program list run XBMOD.Files.Deployer
4. with File Explorer or wPhoExplorer copy all files from \My Documents\My Ringtones\ to \Windows\ folder
5. run Connection Setup and confirm configuration
6. restart phone
7. start Counters

edit
P.S.
leave Counters running in background to work properly

Does it work on v7.8? Thanks
Edit: Apparently not, "sorry but this app won't work with this version of Windows Phone (...)"
14th August 2012, 03:52 AM |#4379  

More
Question
Love yours,
I got the code from Microsoft. The phone accepted them but hanged on the "set up account" screen. Still "loading" at Country/region then an error displayed: "Cant set up your account" with error code: 8000FFFF after a little while. How can i download from marketplace?
Tks!
14th August 2012, 02:55 PM |#4380  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdanhbka

Love yours,
I got the code from Microsoft. The phone accepted them but hanged on the "set up account" screen. Still "loading" at Country/region then an error displayed: "Cant set up your account" with error code: 8000FFFF after a little while. How can i download from marketplace?
Tks!

you have Live account or try to make new?
if you have account maybe is locked to different region then you want to use on phone?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dxdy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dxdy Ad-Free
15th August 2012, 02:46 AM |#4381  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxdy

you have Live account or try to make new?
if you have account maybe is locked to different region then you want to use on phone?

Im from Vietnam, i made a new live acc, asked Mcrsoft for the code succcessfully. But I didnt find "Vietnam" in countries field, is this a problem cause i couldnt use my live?
Tks, (srr bout my English).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)