Had some issues with the P6810 build, I apologize for owners of this model, the v1.3 will be available by tomorrow, hopefully.
Any chance we'll see a Tablet UI version or is there a way to enable it? I think on the Nexus 7 a simple DPI tweak enables the Tablet UI. Not sure if that's the case on this rom.
There's some things about the phone/hybrid UI that I'm not too fond of, but I can get over it if a Tablet UI version is too much trouble.
It's a great rom regardless.
EDIT: NVM on the tablet UI question. I see making this rom a "Paranoid Android" port is on your to do list.
ro.sf.lcd_density=213 ====Change it to===> ro.sf.lcd_density=160
I understood some testers think the new bootanimation is too small, and I also understood that P6810 owners are waiting for the v1.3.
So here are some cwm addons that hopefully will help both sides :
- P6800 owners can choose the boot animation size they want
- P6810 owners can try the new boot animation and choose its size while waiting for the new build.
Here they are, you can also find these in the OP :
- 640x640 (stock bootanim in v1.3) : http://www.mediafire.com/?scvhd5lqlb65hpb
- 720x720 : http://www.mediafire.com/?kb811xzd6i6a4a7
- 800x800 : http://www.mediafire.com/?0n47hln126jfn7b
- 880x880 : http://www.mediafire.com/?txog3gm1dqgwp4f
- 960x960 : http://www.mediafire.com/?grerccd8hlexap1
Just flash those in cwm recovery over any version of Nexus 7.7, and you're good to go.
I'll try to make it display in portrait mode soon, as reports are it displays in landscape.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|