FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Kernel] ICS (3.1 and 2.6.39 versions) (V25.5 and V1.1)

361 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,105

By guevor, Senior Member on 26th March 2012, 02:02 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th August 2012, 01:26 PM |#2321  
OP Senior Member
Flag Valencia
Thanks Meter: 1,105

Donate to Me
More
Sorry, but I've been sick and I could not use the computer. The truth is that has been a difficult year and seems the doctors did not match with the solution (the problem is aggravated from time to time).
I will try to rest a few days and hope to return with more energy to continue collaborating.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to guevor For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift guevor Ad-Free

15th August 2012, 01:33 PM |#2322  
Thanks Meter: 1,148

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guevor

Sorry, but I've been sick and I could not use the computer. The truth is that has been a difficult year and seems the doctors did not match with the solution (the problem is aggravated from time to time).
I will try to rest a few days and hope to return with more energy to continue collaborating.

No need to apologize! You've done some great work here - you deserve a break! After all, your health comes first!

Hope all is well.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2
15th August 2012, 03:32 PM |#2323  
Thanks Meter: 55

More
take it easy guevor, get well soon!
15th August 2012, 04:26 PM |#2324  
Thanks Meter: 1,164

More
Quote:

Take as long as you need, we aren't important compared to your health.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium
15th August 2012, 11:01 PM |#2325  
Flag Mexico
Thanks Meter: 58

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by habylab

Take as long as you need, we aren't important compared to your health.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium

Yeah bro take care

Enviado desde mi Transformer TF101 usando Tapatalk 2
16th August 2012, 01:12 AM |#2326  
Flag You can't get here from there...
Thanks Meter: 877

More
Quote:

May your recovery come soon!

Best regards,
-Jerry
17th August 2012, 11:55 AM |#2327  
Thanks Meter: 515

More
Thumbs up
Quote:

Experienced a similar medical issue over a year's timeframe myself. Quickly resolved by switching Doctors and getting properly diagnosed and proper medicine worked wonders for me. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Thanks for all the fantastic work you do and for sharing with all of us.
17th August 2012, 01:37 PM |#2328  
Thanks Meter: 123

More
guevor, what is different between your kernel and the CM9 ICS kernel? Using CM9 Stable since it was released, I haven't had a single SoD and only one reboot that I'm attributing to a misbehaving application. I was using your kernels under Megatron and while the SoDs were reduced, I still got them every other day.
17th August 2012, 01:49 PM |#2329  
Flag Regina
Thanks Meter: 63

More
Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jefbal99

guevor, what is different between your kernel and the CM9 ICS kernel? Using CM9 Stable since it was released, I haven't had a single SoD and only one reboot that I'm attributing to a misbehaving application. I was using your kernels under Megatron and while the SoDs were reduced, I still got them every other day.

I had the same experience with cm9 as well. The most stable kernel was the sock kernel. No RR or sods. I have found the same with Team EOS 3 Jelly Bean as well. But with Asus based ROMs guevors kernel was a must to keep it stable.
18th August 2012, 03:35 PM |#2330  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
I have SODs on #700 and #695 with Voodo
Using EOS3 JB b63. Tablet is only WiFi with microSD card (I don't test with dock)

One SOD got with WiFi (screen off, wifi on) other got wifi WiFi off (only screen on, other like wifi, gps etc.. off)

Any solution or idea?
19th August 2012, 04:59 PM |#2331  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Guevor, very sorry to hear about your medical issues. Your health is obviously the most important thing. I really hope the docters can help you in the longrun and that you can get well soon.

I want to ask some other people here if they can help me inspect a logcat file of a SOD. I see a lot of errors, but I have no clue what is important and what isn't. Hopefully a sign can be found of what causes my SOD's

I was using 22.6 kernel on megatron. I had a very nice uptime of about 150+ hours! So quite stable. If I can make it work a little longer I would be quite happy with my transformer!
Attached Files
File Type: txt logcat-18082012.txt - [Click for QR Code] (243.5 KB, 8 views)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)