FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Do you want me to change the Boot Animation ?

Yes

56 Vote(s)
70.89%
No

23 Vote(s)
29.11%

[DISCONTINUED] Nexus 7.7 - v1.3 - 14-08-2012

2,057 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,278

Post Reply Email Thread
17th August 2012, 09:20 AM |#291  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lyon, France

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fking1

thank you for the detailed instructions!
I'll do it, whenever you are ready

There you go : http://www.mediafire.com/?ureat8cs9mmifa9
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Androguide.fr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Androguide.fr Ad-Free

17th August 2012, 09:43 AM |#292  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androguide.fr

Ok i'll upload it for you later today. To flash it, very easy :

- Boot your tab in odin mode
- Open odin on your computer
- Plug your tab to the computer (Check Odin for the "Added!" message)
- In Odin, click on PIT (first of the list if i'm not mistaken) choose the PIT i'll upload
- This will tick "Repartition" on, do not tick it off, or to be clear : MAKE SURE REPARTITION IS TICKED
- Click on start
- Pray
- It should be quick, if it gets stuck, reboot your tab in odin mode again (hold power+volume down for a while) and try again.

Then if it worked, boot in cwm recovery, and try to flash locerra's cm10.
If it doesn't work, please try adb shell again to see if the error you had earlier is gone. If it is gone and adb is working for you, then I can help. Otherwise, I guess you'll have to get it repaired by Samsung.

Odin pit file worked!
Flashing locera ROM worked flawessly as well ( i didin't do any wipes, cache, dalvik)
but when i start the tab i get green android and:
POWER RESET or
UNKNOWN
UPLOAD MODE
17th August 2012, 09:55 AM |#293  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lyon, France

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Odin pit file worked!
Flashing locera ROM worked flawessly as well ( i didin't do any wipes, cache, dalvik)
but when i start the tab i get green android and:
POWER RESET or
UNKNOWN
UPLOAD MODE

Wow strange, Never seen or heard about that message.
Try to let the battery drain till the tab goes off, or first try to wipe dalvik, cache, and factory reset in cwm
From what I read, getting the battery out fixes that issue on a phone, but for us, letting the battery drain fully will do the same as taking the battery out.
Anyway this might help you like a lot : http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Android+power+r...wn+upload+mode
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Androguide.fr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Androguide.fr Ad-Free
17th August 2012, 10:13 AM |#294  

More
Quote:

Wow strange, Never seen or heard about that message.
Try to let the battery drain till the tab goes off, or first try to wipe dalvik, cache, and factory reset in cwm
From what I read, getting the battery out fixes that issue on a phone, but for us, letting the battery drain fully will do the same as taking the battery out.
Anyway this might help you like a lot : http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Android+power+r...wn+upload+mode

wiping all and reinstalling didn't help
infact i can't connect via odin now either

<ID:0/006> Odin v.3 engine (ID:6)..
<ID:0/006> File analysis..
<ID:0/006> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/006> Can't open the serial(COM) port.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
<ID:0/006> Removed!!

I tried flashing your rom as well, it installs ok this time, but still get the same message upon reboot

still reading about it in google, so far nothing helpful

will try the battery i guess
it might take few days though, the most power consumption i can generate is to leave it at the green android screen :>
17th August 2012, 10:20 AM |#295  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lyon, France

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

wiping all and reinstalling didn't help
infact i can't connect via odin now either

<ID:0/006> Odin v.3 engine (ID:6)..
<ID:0/006> File analysis..
<ID:0/006> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/006> Can't open the serial(COM) port.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
<ID:0/006> Removed!!

I tried flashing your rom as well, it installs ok this time, but still get the same message upon reboot

still reading about it in google, so far nothing helpful

will try the battery i guess
it might take few days though, the most power consumption i can generate is to leave it at the green android screen :>

Well yeah POWER RESET is likely to mean "take the battery out". Shouldn't take more than 24 hours if the screen is on the whole time.
Try googling : odin can't open the serial(COM) port
This is getting out of my knowledge range, as I never experienced this issue.
17th August 2012, 02:20 PM |#296  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lyon, France

Donate to Me
More
Paranoid android
I believe some of you might be happy to know that a (mostly) working Paranoid Android port for Galaxy Tab 7.7 is uploading right now !

P6810 users will be the first to be served, but P6800 will come just a few hours after that, the time for upload and a last safety testing.

Thanks to Faridaizuddin and Isherif, two dedicated testers without whom this wouldn't have been possible. And of course mad props to Locerra without whom even only JB on Galaxy Tab 7.7 wouldn't have been possible ! Check the Development forum for the new thread, and enjoy

EDIT : The thread is up and so is the P6810 download link, enjoy
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Androguide.fr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Androguide.fr Ad-Free
17th August 2012, 02:34 PM |#297  
Flag Marang
Thanks Meter: 30

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I believe some of you might be happy to know that a (mostly) working Paranoid Android port for Galaxy Tab 7.7 is uploading right now !

P6810 users will be the first to be served, but P6800 will come just a few hours after that, the time for upload and a last safety testing.

Thanks to Faridaizuddin and Isherif, two dedicated testers without whom this wouldn't have been possible. And of course mad props to Locerra without whom even only JB on Galaxy Tab 7.7 wouldn't have been possible ! Check the Development forum for the new thread, and enjoy

No biggy.. Just to assist you into having more prepared build! Cheers! :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-P6800 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to faridaizuddin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift faridaizuddin Ad-Free
17th August 2012, 07:36 PM |#298  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Does it mean this rom is not updated anymore or the paranoid is an alternative one ?
17th August 2012, 10:27 PM |#299  

More
Quote:

Well yeah POWER RESET is likely to mean "take the battery out". Shouldn't take more than 24 hours if the screen is on the whole time.
Try googling : odin can't open the serial(COM) port
This is getting out of my knowledge range, as I never experienced this issue.

letting the battery drain didn't help either
will have to go to service i guess
19th August 2012, 01:24 AM |#300  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lyon, France

Donate to Me
More
Info
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemo777

Does it mean this rom is not updated anymore or the paranoid is an alternative one ?

Well, I was planning to add all the Nexus 7.7 tweaks to the Paranoid Android port in next update, so I guess that then this rom will no longer have a reason to be maintained.
That will give me more time to port each Paranoid update and to add new tweaks and stuff.
19th August 2012, 02:18 AM |#301  
Thanks Meter: 173

More
Quote:

That will give me more time to port each Paranoid update and to add new tweaks and stuff.

+1 Kudos for your hardwork :thumbup:
The Following User Says Thank You to Astrix Ashburn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Astrix Ashburn Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)