Search This thread

theHURRICANE

Apr 3, 2010
Any idea when download link will work or could I get a mirror? Looks fantastic!

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app

Sinistertensai

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 10, 2010
Boston
Google Pixel 6
interesting.

@OP if you decide to release another version, might I suggest themeing the rest of the System. it's stable it work's but all in all it's just a sense rom without rosie and replaced with Mihome. also the op is misleading, you make it seem that you have ported the miui theme manager over to a sense rom, but it really is just the launcher's built in theme manager. also the lockscreen (milocker) has no security, again it's misleading. things dont line up (mihomes fault) none the less it's a good start MiSenseless has a nice ring to it.

TroNit

May 4, 2012
interesting.

@OP if you decide to release another version, might I suggest themeing the rest of the System. it's stable it work's but all in all it's just a sense rom without rosie and replaced with Mihome. also the op is misleading, you make it seem that you have ported the miui theme manager over to a sense rom, but it really is just the launcher's built in theme manager. also the lockscreen (milocker) has no security, again it's misleading. things dont line up (mihomes fault) none the less it's a good start MiSenseless has a nice ring to it.

Well I don't c any misleading bout theming the rest of the system mm don't know that's how things was decided we just want the senseless with mihome with Everything working as far THEME MANANGER and milocker 4G so thats MIsenseless

Anyway.. thanks

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

swiperrat

Jun 17, 2011
springfield
miuiandroid.com
Well I don't c any misleading bout theming the rest of the system mm don't know that's how things was decided we just want the senseless with mihome with Everything working as far THEME MANANGER and milocker 4G so thats MIsenseless

Anyway.. thanks

That's right

Sinistertensai

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 10, 2010
Boston
Google Pixel 6
Reactions: Mazda

jamieg71

Mar 13, 2011
Sanford, Florida

Anyway.. thanks

??
Can you break this down a little better for me? What's a system "mm"? lol

TroNit

May 4, 2012
Love this ROM! Very smooth. Best ROM I have tried out in a long while. Battery life is awesome. Connection is fast. Highly recommend trying this ROM. I will be using it as a daily for a while.

I do have one small simple question though.....Is USB tethering enabled on this ROM? I know people rarely use it since everyone has wireless tethering. But I have an old laptop without a wireless card that im doing work on and so I need to use my phone to get any kind of wireless on it. The phone says "Unable to connect" when I turn the USB tethering on. I even tried a 3rd party app off the market and it wont work. Just curious if everyone is getting this or if this is unique to me?

Try This

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SKUNK PISS Presents ...

logosl.png

3sl.png
    6sl.png
    2sl.png
    1sl.png
    5sl.png

HipKat's Ultimate Guide For the Evo4G

rfsl.png

- Stock RUU 4.67
    - MIHome
    - MILocker
    - MISwitch
    - Fast, Smooth, just Butter!!
    - Advance Power Options
    - Removed alot of sense from rom
    - Custom Icons
    - Google Music
    - ChargeBar
    - Custom StatusBar
    - 4G
    - Camera, Ffc, Video
    - UnderWorld Kernel V0.8 + SBC thanks to Ca1ne
    - Everything working as far let me know.. :good:

flsl.png

very important make a nandroid always!!

1. Make sure your using latest recovery SmelkusMod Recomended
    2. I recommend FULL WIPE (especially if u coming from another rom) x3 to be safe!
    3. Flash Rom
    4. Reboot phone

5. ENJOY MIsenseless

dlsl.png

MIsenseless

tksl.png

- SwiperRat
    - Diablo67
    - HipKat
    - DeathBySoap
    - 88exp88

- Ca1ne for his Mod & Kernel UnderWorld

if i u should be here let me know!

U like the ROM
    thank.png
    Are Welcome!! and Donations Double Welcome in Andvance!! :p

interesting.

very sweet rom best of both miui and sense everyrhing works fantastic wont be changing here for awile thanks team
    interesting.

Anyway.. thanks

Ok after download, definatley doesnt look like your screen shots... A lot of chinese still on boot and after boot asked if I wanted to update something, hit yes come to find out its the home launcher, asked me 8 times. Hmmmmmm PRI is different, other than that its smooth.

Yhea it will ask u for an update of the mihome hit yes u know it will ask like 4 times about the screenshots yea that's one of the Thousand themes u can get from the theme manager app

ad886426-a844-670e.jpg