FORUMS

[THEME] IceFisha theme for Sense 3.5 (Runnymede AiO // Runny ROM // RSK)

2,331 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,307

By fisha21, Senior Member on 27th February 2012, 12:29 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th June 2012, 06:38 PM |#51  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger93

hello very nice themes thank you I would like to install the wallpaper blue that we see in the presentation or find thank you.

Sure, here you go!

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1339349865322.jpg
Views:	410
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	1120150  
The Following User Says Thank You to fisha21 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fisha21 Ad-Free
15th August 2012, 03:33 PM |#52  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 3

More
@ fisha21

hi my unknown friend , 1000 thanks for this absolute beautiful theme - Yes, its very fine.

a question ... , make your in future more themes for Runnymede and RSK ??

Please-please, make your a little darker themes , in black or dark-blue colors by the headers by the menues ?? Unfortunately I can not find any other themes for this two/tree roms.

my device its a - desire bravo A8181 amoled , rooted and s-off , running RSK SE deoxeded

thank you and greetings - bye Ron

PS: sorry for my bad english.
15th August 2012, 05:00 PM |#53  
Flag izmir
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Can I use it without rooting my inspire 4g?

Sent from my Desire HD using xda app-developers app
15th August 2012, 05:47 PM |#54  
Flag Berlin

More
Hello ...

Backup via nandroid and easy self-test. If it does not work - just install reboot into recovery / reinstall this your one backup
18th August 2012, 02:34 AM |#55  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
this theme looks awesome but can i flash it with stock hboot? I am using Runny Rom v 7.02..

EDIT: And if I install it then will i be able to change to my default theme?
P.S. sorry for being noob :P
18th August 2012, 11:47 AM |#56  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don-Ron

@ fisha21
a question ... , make your in future more themes for Runnymede and RSK ??

Please-please, make your a little darker themes , in black or dark-blue colors by the headers by the menues ??

Thanks for your comments, glad you're liking the theme. Sadly, I just gave away my Desire so won't be making any more themes for it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilefono

this theme looks awesome but can i flash it with stock hboot? I am using Runny Rom v 7.02..

EDIT: And if I install it then will i be able to change to my default theme?
P.S. sorry for being noob :P

Doesn't matter which hboot you've got, that only affects the ROM. To change back to default theme, you'll need to reflash your ROM without wiping. Or make a nandroid backup before flashing this theme, then its easy to go back.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fisha21 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fisha21 Ad-Free
18th August 2012, 12:11 PM |#57  
Flag Berlin

More
Unhappy sad
@ fisha21

Quote:

Sadly, I just gave away my Desire so won't be making any more themes for it!

Hi my unknown friend, is not a problem - i have this beautiful theme from your and one other with blue design (HoneyHD - similar to yours, just different icons and number of call-box keyboard ).

Thank you for this beautiful work, all the best to you for the future ...

... a loving greeting from Germany - Bye Ronni

18th August 2012, 01:29 PM |#58  

More
Quote:

Doesn't matter which hboot you've got, that only affects the ROM. To change back to default theme, you'll need to reflash your ROM without wiping. Or make a nandroid backup before flashing this theme, then its easy to go back.

thank you for your answer i will try it and tell you the results..

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

i installed it on Runny rom v7.02 and it is not fully working.. The power options are as before, so the hovers, the colours and more.. The icons in the notification bar are changed...
19th August 2012, 09:04 AM |#59  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tilefono

thank you for your answer i will try it and tell you the results..

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

i installed it on Runny rom v7.02 and it is not fully working.. The power options are as before, so the hovers, the colours and more.. The icons in the notification bar are changed...

Sorry, my mistake! Been so long since I used my Desire, I forgot that the folder paths for framework files are different depending on which hboot you have! If I get a chance I will try and adjust the install script. So, if you're using stock hboot, do you have an sd-ext partition on your SD card?

19th August 2012, 10:21 AM |#60  
Thanks Meter: 1,495

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisha21

Sorry, my mistake! Been so long since I used my Desire, I forgot that the folder paths for framework files are different depending on which hboot you have! If I get a chance I will try and adjust the install script. So, if you're using stock hboot, do you have an sd-ext partition on your SD card?

Hi
You need to extract three files to theme a) SystemUI.apk from sd-ext/app_s b) framework-res.apk from customize/hboot/framework c) com.htc.resources.apk from customize/hboot/framework

Upload them onto UOT..

Set where to save: STOCK HBOOT: a) sd-ext/app_s b) system/framework c) system/framework

CM7r2 HBOOT: a) sd-ext/app_s b) sd-ext/framework_s c) sd-ext/framework_s

Just copied this but its the same for both Runny Rom and RunnyMede aio s.e both INT2SD versions

Sent from my HTC Desire
19th August 2012, 02:10 PM |#61  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisha21

Yes I think I have..

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)