17th August 2012, 11:29 PM |#201  
OP Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 251

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by voldomart13

My gallery is acting up on 8/15 kang, Only conetents on the sd crad are showing up in the gallery. Any help? Also the skip song with volume buttons everytime you use it it boosts the volume.

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Just wanted to add You can dual-boot JB roms!!! I'm running this and Super Nexus!

Gallery's been screwy for a while now, search this and Entropy s thread.

Sent from my Nexus 7
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fusion777 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Fusion777 Ad-Free

18th August 2012, 01:09 AM |#202  
Thanks Meter: 325

More
Yes

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium
18th August 2012, 01:21 AM |#203  
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Ahh ok but still dual booting!!! and everything works aswell.
18th August 2012, 05:33 PM |#204  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Thumbs up
Thanks for keeping this port up-to-date - Been downloading daily and thoroughly enjoy being back on the bleeding edge.
18th August 2012, 06:27 PM |#205  
Flag Lomita
Thanks Meter: 729

Donate to Me
More
Very strange. I was getting a Google docs exception error on 8/16. It's OK now on 7/17. Can't wait to get home to night to I floor 8/18. Even with the minor bugs this build is better than CM9 stable.

18th August 2012, 08:01 PM |#206  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Thumbs up
Wow, this rom is great. I've been on two updates and use my phone heavily while at work. Talking while using multiple apps during a 8 hour workday and no FC'ing or slow downs. I was waiting for Task to release his new rom like most but decided to give a CyanogenMod a try. I love everything about, good customization, super smooth (even the stock browser) and the ringtone/ booting screen are cool. Thanks for this release..and I hope you get 1000 thanks on the meter. To anyone one using CyanogenMod for the first time like myself make sure you follow the install instructions from the OP. The order of wipes are a little different from the other roms I've used.
18th August 2012, 09:10 PM |#207  
OP Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajh5408

Thanks for keeping this port up-to-date - Been downloading daily and thoroughly enjoy being back on the bleeding edge.

edit: technically not a port. I only say so so people avoid flashing the wrong kernel, etc. etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadefalkon

Wow, this rom is great. I've been on two updates and use my phone heavily while at work. Talking while using multiple apps during a 8 hour workday and no FC'ing or slow downs. I was waiting for Task to release his new rom like most but decided to give a CyanogenMod a try. I love everything about, good customization, super smooth (even the stock browser) and the ringtone/ booting screen are cool. Thanks for this release..and I hope you get 1000 thanks on the meter. To anyone one using CyanogenMod for the first time like myself make sure you follow the install instructions from the OP. The order of wipes are a little different from the other roms I've used.

Thanks guys! I appreciate the support---
As always, remember to share the love here too

Quote:
Originally Posted by twcobra

Very strange. I was getting a Google docs exception error on 8/16. It's OK now on 7/17. Can't wait to get home to night to I floor 8/18. Even with the minor bugs this build is better than CM9 stable.

Yeah 8/15 & 8/16 a lot of stuff changed. Gotta love nightly updates
19th August 2012, 01:20 AM |#208  
Michigan
Thanks Meter: 65

More
I vote for anything besides dev host. It hates me.
19th August 2012, 03:52 AM |#209  
Flag Patience Hill
Thanks Meter: 107

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by REOGrand

I vote for anything besides dev host. It hates me.

Yeah... it was really fast a couple days ago, but now downloads crawl.. I'll download this build in a bit; think I may have to do a full wipe though, having an issue where after reboot even though I have nova as default, trebuchet comes up and then allows me to access nova a short while after. Some of my apps are also missing after reboot as well but come up afterwards when I reselect nova as default.

19th August 2012, 05:41 AM |#210  
OP Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander_25

Yeah... it was really fast a couple days ago, but now downloads crawl.. I'll download this build in a bit; think I may have to do a full wipe though, having an issue where after reboot even though I have nova as default, trebuchet comes up and then allows me to access nova a short while after. Some of my apps are also missing after reboot as well but come up afterwards when I reselect nova as default.

Yes, sounding very much like a cache/wipe issue. Have you tried clearing /cache & dalvik?
19th August 2012, 06:08 AM |#211  
Flag Patience Hill
Thanks Meter: 107

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusion777

Yes, sounding very much like a cache/wipe issue. Have you tried clearing /cache & dalvik?

Yup.. tried that several times without profit. Full wipe it is.... I've got no problems doing it as it ensures all problems are non-existent afterwards. Thanks for the assist and your continued efforts on this rom.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm10, i777
Previous Thread Next Thread