Inverted Google Apps (Gmail, Google+, Voice, Market, Docs, Reader, Translate, Search)

Search This thread

scottspa74

Apr 3, 2009
everett
Google Pixel 6
Hey rujelus, I see in your talk zip, there's the talk apk for /system/app, but there's also /system/framework/placeholder.
Do I need to use the placeholder file too? And if so, what permissions?

Thanks.

Sent from my EVO using xda premium

ob1silvia

Mar 30, 2011
long beach
marck

Updated The Google Market to version 3.8.15

Also fixed the <b> </b> issue when deleting messages in Gmail

http://www.rujelus22.com/evo/downloads.php

the market is now 3.8.16 keep up the good work

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Updated The Google Market to version 3.8.15

Also fixed the <b> </b> issue when deleting messages in Gmail

the market is now 3.8.16 keep up the good work

devrruti

Jan 23, 2011
New Google plus too
An idea: an app that checks and updates your themed versions. Currently upgrading them is a bit complicated.

melvinchng

Oct 17, 2010
Penang
Sorry about that, I had it updated but never added it to my site. I will get it on there today. Also got the new market done so that will be there today as well.

Something wrong here

Mention part isn't inverted...

Accidentally sent from my Google Nexus S

af8e72d1-4689-d304.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1345340628436.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1345340628436.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
Reactions: bradwdx

leon sprouse

Feb 26, 2008
saint cloud , Florida
Google Play music

I have the latest version of the Google Play Music from the market installed on my EVO4g which is using outerdepht's rom and have no trouble with it. When I try to install your app of the same version it wont install. I get " application not installed" every time. Anyone know why this is happening. P.S. I use all of the apps from this site.

rujelus22

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 7, 2007
Reno, NV
www.rujelus22.com
I have the latest version of the Google Play Music from the market installed on my EVO4g which is using outerdepht's rom and have no trouble with it. When I try to install your app of the same version it wont install. I get " application not installed" every time. Anyone know why this is happening. P.S. I use all of the apps from this site.

You have to uninstall the version already installed on the phone

Reactions: scottspa74

leon sprouse

Feb 26, 2008
saint cloud , Florida
You have to uninstall the version already installed on the phone
Using root explorer I foung the stock app under data/app and removed. It does not show in the apps any more but when I try to install your app it asks if I want to replace the installed app, I say yes then a few seconds I get "application not installed" I have been messing with this for over an hour and give up. I am doing a nand restore to put the stock app back.

Ferenczy68

Using root explorer I foung the stock app under data/app and removed. It does not show in the apps any more but when I try to install your app it asks if I want to replace the installed app, I say yes then a few seconds I get "application not installed" I have been messing with this for over an hour and give up. I am doing a nand restore to put the stock app back.

Try moving the apk to system/app then rebooting to recovery and fixing permissions, reboot again and see if it's in the app drawer...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Downloads and screen shots for all the apps can be found on my site

QR.png

RUJELUS22 Themes

Here is my version of a black Google+. All the other versions I saw where still missing some things or did not have the style I liked. I themed this to match my new Market apk.

Here are some screenshots

G%252B6.png
    G%252B1.png
    G%252B3.png
    G%252B2.png
    G%252B4.png
    G%252B5.png

I believe I have everything inverted. If anyone sees something please let me know so I can get it fixed.

Downloads are available at
    RUJELUS22 Themes
    Extract the zip and install like normal. You will have to uninstall any stock version first.

And Google Voice

GV-4.png
    GV-2.png
    GV-1.png
    GV-5.png

Downloads are available at
    QR.png

RUJELUS22 Themes
    Extract the zip and install like normal. You will have to uninstall any stock version first.

Edit
    I was having the same problem but what i did was installed google voice from the market and went thru the setup then i installed this 1 over it and then everything worked ok
    Updated Gmail

G+ is going to take a little longer, having issues with authentication.
    I posted the screenshots for u to fix Chrome about a month ago, and it's not fixed yet, wow smh

Come on dude... That's not a helpful post. Definitely not one that will win you many popularity votes.
    Did you also send a cheque or PayPal monies for services rendered? If you didn't, then you are owed nothing and should respect the fact that developers have lives too. I'm sure it will get fixed when a new build is available just like the recent update to ES file explorer. That had bugs that have now been squashed in the latest build. Look at the post above yours...

You haven't even thanked the first post but you are demanding something for nothing.... That's just rude.
    I'm sure if you approached the thread and dev in the correct manner then you might get a more positive response.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Updated Gmail to 4.3

Think I finally got one updated before you guys let me know there was an update. You guys are always on top of it. :good:

Twitter and the Market have now been updated. :good: