[THEME] DARK KNIGHT PLAYSTORE v3.7.15(latest)

Search This thread

SHAGGYY

Aug 19, 2012
Nashik
i downloaded the apk file bt the app is not getting istalled! Tell me the procedure to copy it to system app bcoz whem i paste it der it say operation failed! plz help....

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

Ty for the appp looks really good :good:

hey bro tel me also hpw to install it on galay mini bcoz the apk file is not getting installed on my device n how to pastw it in system app plz do help

undaclazz

Oct 14, 2011
Yogyakarta
i downloaded the apk file bt the app is not getting istalled! Tell me the procedure to copy it to system app bcoz whem i paste it der it say operation failed! plz help....

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

hey bro tel me also hpw to install it on galay mini bcoz the apk file is not getting installed on my device n how to pastw it in system app plz do help

Have you mounted the system as R/W? Mount system/app as R/W first then paste the apk...

Reactions: SHAGGYY

undaclazz

Oct 14, 2011
Yogyakarta
i set the prmisns bt stil its not wrking....

Mate... all I did is like this... download phonesky.apk from the link given, then rename it into Vending.apk (if you're on GB) then paste it onto system/app and also set permission. And last reboot the phone... it works for me... I don't know much why this not worked on yours...

Last edited:
Reactions: SHAGGYY

SHAGGYY

Aug 19, 2012
Nashik
Mate... all I did is like this... download phonesky.apk from the link given, then rename it into Vending.apk (if you're on GB) then paste it onto system/app and also set permission. And last reboot the phone... it works for me... I don't know much why this not worked on yours...

okas! i dwnlded apk file bt i didnt renamed it to vending apk bcoz im using CM7.2 rom..so is dat matters?

Deadly

Jul 19, 2012
Bangalore
OnePlus 5
New version arrived.. 3.8.17....

Will it automatically update?

ca3e4ffd-87a9-a3df.jpg

Edit:
Tried and it does... thanks for this mod..

hit thanks button! if above post helps u..
Sent from my GT-S6102

Last edited:

enimnick009

Mar 10, 2012
bern
New version of black theme is out plz download that... search in ur theme n apps section with my name

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hii to all mates 
    i have themed the lastest version of playstore v3.7.15 to pure black ...
    it was simple to just decompile n swap some pngs n some java code n all done ..
    if i got tyme frm my work will get out more differnt colored themed playstores n much more ..

to add it to ur phone follow the instructions
    1.copy the apk to ur phone ..
    2.using file explorer copy it to system/app..
    3.before coping do a back up of ur playstore(vending.apk for gb or phonesky.apk for ics.. )
    4.change the permissions to rw-r-r

5.for gb roms its vending.apk n for ics roms its phonesky.apk..
    here 's the link....
    http://www.mediafire.com/?g1xe7bz8d65l5h2
    if u liked my work just a little THANKS will work ... 
    will continue for more latest versions
    It worked for me and it looked awesome

Please press thanks
    cool!! my playstore just got awesome!!! thanks enimnick009.. :good::good:
    This is cool... btw, can you make it transparent background?

yeppp wait for the next release ... :)

rename it to Vending.apk for gb rom...