FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Request build One X roms

476 posts
Thanks Meter: 234

By VIIRU§, Senior Member on 21st August 2012, 05:11 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Can someone make a how to. I wanna learn how to do this I was the android kitchen don't support our device. Even if you can only show me how to sign the Rom thats okay I can end a clean base myself.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

21st August 2012, 05:46 PM |#2  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 4,017

More
Why not work it out yourself? Trial and error and all that? Take a base and edit that so you understand what you're doing? It's more fun that way
The Following User Says Thank You to EddyOS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift EddyOS Ad-Free
21st August 2012, 07:01 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Newark

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyOS

Why not work it out yourself? Trial and error and all that? Take a base and edit that so you understand what you're doing? It's more fun that way

That's what im gonna. I'm gonna take stock 2.17. I just need the right tool. That's what im asking for

21st August 2012, 07:09 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Newark

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyOS

I understand was I'm doing. I developed for iPhone. But u can use xcode to develope android. I mean u can right a script file. Even apps. But you still need to compile and sign the apk and you can'tdo that with the tools I'm use to.

21st August 2012, 11:41 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 129

More
I have seen a number of tutorials and guides about building custom ROMs, If you search I'm sure you'll find what you are looking for. ..
[Guide]Complete Android ROM development and essential tutorials ~~ By Nero Young ~~
{APP} Custom Rom Maker!
[Guide][HOW TO]Install a GNU/Linux and tools to make Custom ROMs
Plenty more where those came from.....
22nd August 2012, 12:43 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Newark

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFx

I have seen a number of tutorials and guides about building custom ROMs, If you search I'm sure you'll find what you are looking for. ..
[Guide]Complete Android ROM development and essential tutorials ~~ By Nero Young ~~
{APP} Custom Rom Maker!
[Guide][HOW TO]Install a GNU/Linux and tools to make Custom ROMs
Plenty more where those came from.....

That suggests using the kitchen and it has one quad one x support. I need something that will work for tegra 3. So yea

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)