Hello, I recently purchased from eBay Milestone 2 has an English menu and is purchased in the UK, I wanted to upload to the new software CM9 best unless it can not be CM7, and right now I have a problem namely
I have bootloader 70.13, upload the file to the memory card from the CM9 and GAPPS bootloader fires (up arrow + power) via USB to the PC turn on RSD lite version 5.x choose the file with the extension *. SBF and then kicks me out of 100% and I turned on the phone once again turn to the new bootloader and shows the pass. My next step holds the power and turn off phone and then I hit 'x' + power and shows me a screen with an exclamation point in a triangle and android humanoids press volume + camera and then a magnifying glass on the keyboard and nothing happens no fires are no menu is the same I'll do it but as I press the @ button on the keyboard or anything, no menu: (
I did everything the instructions that I found on forum
1) Install Bootstrap Recovery Droid2
2) Boot into recovery
3) OPTIONALLY: create a backup of your data
4) Choose Install zip from sdcard -> Choose zip from sdcard and select downloaded ZIP file.
5) OPTIONALLY: install Google Apps the same way
6) Wipe data / factory reset
7) Wipe cache partition
8) Reboot and enjoy
9) OPTIONALLY: use attached Baseband app switcher if you have troubles with phone signal.
all worked out, but when I went passed the phone rebote motorola logo and nothing else happens. I do not know how to solve this problem.
I can not run the recovery menu. I can only enter the bootloader version is 70.13.
I would like to upload the software from the Polish language.
Thanks for help.