FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: What features do you want to see in the Swag Bag?

Hard to get apps, inverted gapps, etc

61 Vote(s)
70.93%
status bar tweaks, center clock, no clock, etc

56 Vote(s)
65.12%
kernels

45 Vote(s)
52.33%
DTa2sd Stable

27 Vote(s)
31.40%
DTa2sd Beta 4

34 Vote(s)
39.53%

[ROM][LOTK] Deck's ReLoaded .500 RLS [1-31-13]

3,100 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,674

By jamieg71, Senior Member on 19th May 2012, 05:31 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd August 2012, 06:29 PM |#3601  
Flag So Florida
Thanks Meter: 280

More
I get warnings from TB about "it might not work" Thanks for the reply

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

22nd August 2012, 06:57 PM |#3602  
Austin
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSmoke53

It's the second post down from Rope. Remove decked out blues.

Blazin Fast Reloaded OG

It's a Dropbox link that is no longer up.
22nd August 2012, 07:10 PM |#3603  
Flag Rocky Mountain High
Thanks Meter: 298

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtruty

It's a Dropbox link that is no longer up.

Are you sure you know what your doing? No offense or nothing but I just downloaded it myself with no issues.

Blazin Fast Reloaded OG
22nd August 2012, 08:24 PM |#3604  
Flag atlanta, ga
Thanks Meter: 264

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RascalDoc

I get warnings from TB about "it might not work" Thanks for the reply

That's in regard to SYSTEM apps/data.
22nd August 2012, 09:49 PM |#3605  
Flag So Florida
Thanks Meter: 280

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by atljatl

That's in regard to SYSTEM apps/data.

yup. It is ... clock's, a calendar, a number of things that get classified that way. I'll post what transpired over in Deck's chat ...... might save someone some time or get them out of a jam. I'm up and running but still not returned to normal (the phone... I've NEVER been "normal")
and thanks again
22nd August 2012, 10:28 PM |#3606  
Austin
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSmoke53

Are you sure you know what your doing? No offense or nothing but I just downloaded it myself with no issues.

Blazin Fast Reloaded OG

Doh, of course DropBox is blocked at work. I'll just need to wait for home...
23rd August 2012, 01:49 AM |#3607  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sanford, Florida
Thanks Meter: 7,674

More
I have had a life changing event occur a few days ago. I must place this project on hold some priorities have just changed drastically in my life. My apologies to all, if you have come to know me at all through this forum you will grasp the levity this holds for me. Sorry for the let down, I am not accustomed to breaking my word.
The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to jamieg71 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jamieg71 Ad-Free
23rd August 2012, 01:52 AM |#3608  
Thanks Meter: 158

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieg71

I have had a life changing event occur a few days ago. I must place this project on hold some priorities have just changed drastically in my life. My apologies to all, if you have come to know me at all through this forum you will grasp the levity this holds for me. Sorry for the let down, I am not accustomed to breaking my word.

You go do what you gotta do man...sh-tuff happens and you gotta take care of things. Appreciate greatly the work you've done so far.....
We'll still be here.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mikestony For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mikestony Ad-Free
23rd August 2012, 01:52 AM |#3609  
Flag Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 487

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieg71

Hey real life is just that REAL so i get it completely as I'm sure everyone else here does as well. Do what you gotta do brother this thread will still be kicking when things are good for you. You without a doubt are a man of your word and have done good by us here man. I wish you all the best with everything man.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda app-developers app
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SuperiorEVOlution18 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SuperiorEVOlution18 Ad-Free
23rd August 2012, 02:31 AM |#3610  
Flag Bell, FL
Thanks Meter: 215

More
jamieg71...
...hang tight bro and fix what needs fixing. We are completely understanding of the fact that real life holds precedence over all of this. You do your best to make it copacetic. We'll do our best to be here for you and yours!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ferenczy68 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ferenczy68 Ad-Free
23rd August 2012, 02:35 AM |#3611  
Flag 29 Palms, CA
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Wish you the best. Hopefully everything gets back in order for you Jamie and we look forward to hearing that things are better.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to semperfidoordie For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift semperfidoordie Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, clyde, fast, pale rider, phillo bedo, reloaded, should be renobbed, the speeds make you want to an hero, what is this im 12, will munny

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)