Google Pixel 6
[OTA] 672.180.41.XT910.Retail.en.EU
FLASH 4 ANY EU ICS LEAK

all Credits for Leak belong to capsali

41retaileneu.png

Downloads

Blur_Version.651.167.26.XT910.Retail.en.EU.zip

672.180.41.XT910.Retail.en.EU Fla****.rar

SPDREM_U_01.6.5.1-167_SPU-15-M2-3_SIGNEuropeAustraliaEMEA_USASPDRRTGB_HWp2b_Service1FF_fastboot.xml.zip

How To

First Copy the Blur_Version.651.167.26.XT910.Retail.en.EU.zip on your external SD-Card

Unpack the 672.180.41.XT910.Retail.en.EU_Fla****.rar > You will get an Folder called

672.180.41.XT910.Retail.en.EU Fla**** which contains the FlashME.bat & the boot_new.img

Copy the System_signed out of the SPDREM_U_01.6.5.1-167_SPU-15-M2-3_SIGNEuropeAustraliaEMEA_USASPDRRTGB_HWp2b_Service1FF_fastboot.xml.zipp into this Folder

filesa.png

Connect your RazR in AP Fastboot with your PC

Double-Click the FlashME.bat

Now you'll see this Screen

flashstart.png

After all files flashed

flashend.png

Hit Power and directly hit and hold Power + Vol+ + Vol-

Select Recovery

When the dead Android appears hit Vol+ & Vol- at the same time

In the Recovery wipe cache (I recommend wipe data)

apply update from external Storage

Select the Blur_Version.651.167.26.XT910.Retail.en.EU.zip

After the process is done Reboot your Device and enjoy your new ICS.

BTW: WHEN YOU FLASH AN CUSTOM ROM ON THIS FW, USE THE SAME WAY TO GET BACK IF YOU'RE RUNNING INTO TROUBLE!
SO HAPPY CRACKFLASHING ;)

romdroid.

Jul 27, 2010
Great work! Is there an new radio? And which languages are supported?

Edit: oh stupid me I couldn't see the pictures from XDA app but now I can, nvm my questions

BUT is the gps working with that radio? :)

Sent from my MZ601 using XDA Premium HD app

Last edited:

HSD-Pilot

Jan 22, 2012
NRW
Google Pixel 6
GPS seems to work. I won't drive anywhere now, so i've not tested it on an ride.

Sent from my CustomiZed XT910

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1345753581367.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1345753581367.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 1,447
  • uploadfromtaptalk1345753699130.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1345753699130.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 1,421

Vatazhka

Jul 13, 2010
What about GPS extended commands? Does GPS Test show any satellites?

It's the same kernel and radio as the NonEFIGS build, so I'd expect the same problem with GPS to exist in this build as well...

Sent from my XT910

Last edited:

romdroid.

Jul 27, 2010
GPS seems to work. I won't drive anywhere now, so i've not tested it on an ride.

Sent from my CustomiZed XT910

As long as the satellites are showing then its working, thanks

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

What about GPS extended commands? Does GPS Test show any satellites?

It's the same kernel and radio as the NonEFIGS build, so I'd expect the same problem with GPS to exist in this build as well...

Sent from my XT910

Yes that is my main concern. Test with the app "gps test"

Last edited:

capsali

May 3, 2012
Bucuresti
i have 2 problems with this update :
1. on 2g network i can make calls but i cant receive them...when somebody tries to call me it says i can't be reached (like i have my phone powered off) . On 3g works fine though!
2. i cant restore root with rootkeeper...i press restore root and after a while it says it restored it but nothing happens...or am i doing something wrong?

And thanks for putting my name on top...:))

Did you do an factory reset after applying the update?

Yes...i will do it again...maybe second time is a charmer:)

Should i try rerooting using this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1710871

Last edited:
Reactions: EMVS

romdroid.

Jul 27, 2010
i have 2 problems with this update :
1. on 2g network i can make calls but i cant receive them...when somebody tries to call me it says i can't be reached (like i have my phone powered off) . On 3g works fine though!
2. i cant restore root with rootkeeper...i press restore root and after a while it says it restored it but nothing happens...or am i doing something wrong?

And thanks for putting my name on top...:))

Did you do an factory reset after applying the update?

Reactions: capsali

Vatazhka

Jul 13, 2010

It is quite common for 2G voice services to be inaccessible when your data connection is engaged.

Sent from my XT910

pb1379

Nov 7, 2010
Installed, running smooth so far :)

Heaps of thanks to the pilot :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Two observations:
GPS satellite interface is complete, they show in the monitors. I think that is some restriction in the .41 nonEFIGS 4.12 kernel only, worked well on .33 (which also had the 4.10 kernel), too.

This, together with the observation that on the .41 nonEFIGS kernel I had some 150MB free in system and on this I get a bare 15(!)MB free leads me to a question out of pure curiosity: is there any severe restriction in the functionality of the nonEFIGS variant by law or whatever?

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2

romdroid.

Jul 27, 2010
Installed, running smooth so far :)

Heaps of thanks to the pilot :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Two observations:
GPS satellite interface is complete, they show in the monitors. I think that is some restriction in the .41 nonEFIGS 4.12 kernel only, worked well on .33 (which also had the 4.10 kernel), too.

This, together with the observation that on the .41 nonEFIGS kernel I had some 150MB free in system and on this I get a bare 15(!)MB free leads me to a question out of pure curiosity: is there any severe restriction in the functionality of the nonEFIGS variant by law or whatever?

What memory are u talking about and where do u see it? so I can check on my version I have atm to see before upgrading

Is the gps showing satellites in gps test and locking on them?

Reactions: pb1379

jadephyre

Jan 30, 2008
Moers
Samsung Galaxy A33
Okay, flashing all worked fine, even though I have to say: WIPE CACHE & DATA before you try to flash the update, otherwise it will fail with a Status 7 Message.
It did that for me the first time around.

Great guide Pilot, it wasn't as hard as I feared :)

Vatazhka

Jul 13, 2010

There AFAIK was no .33 leak for NonEFIGS. There was .39 leak with .10 radio and the issue with GPS wasn't reported, indeed.

NonEFIGS build has less bloatware in it. Think Google Books, Amazon Kindle etc. We're the unwashed masses who aren't supposed to buy any ebooks... :(

Sent from my XT910

Reactions: pb1379

pb1379

Nov 7, 2010
What memory are u talking about and where do u see it? so I can check on my version I have atm to see before upgrading

Is the gps showing satellites in gps test and locking on them?

Free space in the /system file system. You can check with command line df or root explorer. It's not as much about the space itself I wanted to check, but what's the missing stuff (apps, libraries...). This would be a bit tedious... But heaps of thanks for the offer!

GPS locks, as usual it takes a moment for the first lock, subsequent are near instantaneous. I used Ulysse, and satellites show, as does any additional data (accuracy, etc.)

Reactions: romdroid.

mclfriggi

May 21, 2012
Great work, was very easy the way you explained.

Everything running smooth ...

Thanks!

brucar

Dec 9, 2009
This rom is better the ota nonfigsretai?

The kernel is the same?

Cheers

pb1379

Nov 7, 2010
NonEFIGS build has less bloatware in it. Think Google Books, Amazon Kindle etc. We're the unwashed masses who aren't supposed to buy any ebooks... :(

Sent from my XT910

Yeah, sigh, whom do you tell... None for us here neither, not considered worthy...

What puzzles me was the HUGE space difference, it's over a hundred megs... I thought that can't be but bloatware... :eek:

romdroid.

Jul 27, 2010
You think there will be another nonefigs leak soon? I reckon this is the official for UK

maybe I should have stayed with nonefigs, this one is full of **** (aka as bloatware :p)

I guess this update is for germany and all other EU countries (retail) nordic countries get nonefigs

Last edited:

virtualx

Sep 23, 2009
Bucharest
i have the ics british retail installed, do i have to go through all steps? or can i flash from recovery, only blur_.zip file ??

Top Liked Posts