[ROM]AOKP-Nook Color-Krylon360-Discontinued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

krylon360

Retired Recognized Developer
May 10, 2010
Seattle
Thanks for the effort, Krylon. It worked great on my NC. some little quirks I thought of sharing with you.

When I open some apps, the navigation bar icons - back,home and opened-windows become so tiny instantly. Eg - Waze app or dolphin browser etc..

Appreciate if some one can share their experience on getting this resolved.

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

One more observation- the bootloader screen displays some fictitious text at the top left corner saying E 0 . Not sure what that meant.

Changing the status bar font to 24 dp didn't work for me too.
The small icons was an odd bug. I think the fix was adding 4 icons to the navigation bar?

The E0 is fine. That's telling the boot loader it has had 0 errors in loading.

I pushed the source for this base to my github. Its the one I used for Build40v6. Feel free to grab it and diff it with M6 and run with it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda app-developers app

RASTAVIPER

May 2, 2011
The small icons was an odd bug. I think the fix was adding 4 icons to the navigation bar?

The E0 is fine. That's telling the boot loader it has had 0 errors in loading.

I pushed the source for this base to my github. Its the one I used for Build40v6. Feel free to grab it and diff it with M6 and run with it.

The bug was fixed by adding 4th icon, but also having it as menu was needed.

Unleashed from my Nook Color at 1.2G

Five0nIt

Oct 19, 2010
Austin
Go this booted on on my brothers nc but having a problem with the mlb app. When trying to watch a game the app says "sorry but were having trouble finding your location" I know the nc dont have gps but in the settings I have "use my location with wifi" checked. And still nothing. Anyone know a work around?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

dragon57

Dec 22, 2010
East Tennessee area/USA
Reactions: calebjhamby

edditnyc

Jun 29, 2012
New York
www.eddit.net
Just have to be patient while the team gets the 3.0 kernel worked out. I have to overclock and do all the performance tweaks to get the most out of NC running CM9.

Sent from my One X using xda premium

vcsekhar

Apr 11, 2011
Thanks Krylon; will start on setting up a build env for v40

Thanks much, Krylon for the responses on all my issues posted; would you mind helping me with additional queries, if I get any while set up the build env for v40. Please let me know if there's any other way or thread I should be contacting you on, if any different than continuing on this thread.

I will also try on adding icons and see if it works fine now

VC

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    aokptitleblue-1.png

installation-1.png

1. Download AOKP
      Download GAPPS
      Load up CWMR Or TWRP
      Wipe Data cache system
      Install
      Reboot Let sit
      Download Goo Im
      Download Twrp IF your on CWMR
      Install TWRP
      Download Latest aokp for Nook color
      Download Latest Gapps
      Install
      REboot let sit
      Profit!
    downloads-4.png

1. Build 40
      Gapps
      Krylon360's Thread @ RootzWiki
    changelog-2.png

1. Build 39 His initial Release
      Build Had small issues with random lockups.

Build 40
      Most lockup issues fixed
      Slight issue with OpenGl
      Working on HD Playback

THANK
    Krylon360.... All credit goes to him.. I just re-posted this here for him. I will try to maintain this as best i can for him here if you have any questions feel free to follow the link to follow progress and ask questions @ rootz or here..
    M6 is on hold for the nook for a bit...well, this week at least. I'm frying bigger fish atm.

ro.build.display.id=full_encore-eng 4.1.1 JRO03C eng.krylon.20120710.001331 test-keys
    ro.build.version.incremental=eng.krylon.20120710.001331
    UI is accelerated. OpenGL is enabled. Working on other stuff as we speak. Hope to have flash working tonight then I can concentrate on completing the port of OMAP_ENHANCEMENT.
    Yes. Read the last page of the cm9/cm10 progress thread, and the last page of the 3.x kernel thread. Hope to have some big changes later on this weekend.

this was never really intended to be a fully public release. There were requests for me to post it, so I did.
    I was asked if I could help out with the CM9 issues, then JB Source dropped, and we started focusing on CM10.