[2k9.10.29] >> HikaRi v2.90 CE 23081 << [~50Mb MEM] [NATIVE WM 6.5] -->> KITCHEN <<--

Search This thread

adwinp

Jun 22, 2008
urandom
[2k9.10.29] >> HikaRi v2.90 CE 23081 << [~50Mb MEM] [NATIVE WM 6.5] -->> KITCHEN <<--

# # # <<--- Sys & Apps --->> # # #

HikaRi_sys_res.gif
HikaRi_apps_res.gif

# # # Other Features # # #
10Mb PagePool
>> Ramdisk <<
Storage: Free [~100Mb] RAM: Free [~50Mb]
>> OpenGL fix <<

It's built to be as minimalist as possible, without sacrificing functionality (where applicable); some things might not work out of the box for you, so take that into consideration should you opt testing it.
Please read posts 2+3 should you experience any issues.

Thanks goes to the authors of the respective tools/software used in the making of this ROM.

>>> D0wnL0aD LiNK [RS] [eXtr3m3] <<< >>> D0wnL0aD LiNK [RS] [PreNaked] <<<

Donations (as of 20090829)
dzawaluk - 10 €

Last edited:

adwinp

Jun 22, 2008
urandom
Features:

- This is a WWE hardcoded ROM. If you want partial "other lang" support, read up a few pages ahead. A fix was posted.
- Removed EzInput and the HTC keyboards, leaving only the BKS keyboard.
SIPs available: Finger Keyboard & m$ standard (via registry).
- Removed Connection Manager. Just search for a CAB in case you need to set up your inet/MMS connection for your provider.
- Removed "Contacts" link from programs menu, since it's already mapped in the Today screen.
- As of WM6.5, you don't need to click on the app itself; for example, you can easily enter SMS/Email/Call History or manage BT/WiFi/Battery from the Titanium View. Just click on the icon!

I MIGHT make this ROM UC compatible, but don't really feel that's necessary for the time being. Unless you can't live without UC.

Issues/Bugs/Fixes:

- Only splash screen + wait cursor after FIRST boot: just click on the upper-left corner, where the start button used to be.
This only needs to be done ONCE after a fresh flash/hard reset.
- Once in a while (mostly after a Titanium Refresh or Soft reset) you'll encounter the Titanium (JMLToday) Clock going berserk. You need to disable the "Windows Default" plugin in Today, exit, then re-enable it.
- Freezing issues (mostly older versions). Your radio version < 1.09, for best results, use the 1.14+ radios (best, 1.17.x) since the ROM uses a 1.14+ rilphone
If you experience issues with GSM signal, try installing a rilphone.dll from here and/or switch your WCDMA frequency in phone settings
- Not booting after soft resets: Remember to Power OFF your handset, NOT soft reset. Power off enables a clean shutdown, whereas while soft resetting you may lose data which may make your handset unbootable.
- GPS not working - Default port changed from COM4 to COM3 in the latest builds. Reconfigure your GPS software to reflect these changes.

Last edited:

adwinp

Jun 22, 2008
urandom
Todo:

- Further skin taskbar
- Remove iexplore
- Remove WMplayer

Fixes (as of 20090414):

- Fallback SIP added
- System Path fixes
- Power drain (mostly caused by 1.09.xx radios) [Fixed - solution: upgrade to the 1.14.25.35 radio]

### 20090414 ###

# WM6.5 close button highlight placement
# SMS notification
# Bigger Honeycomb text
# Comm Manager 3G toggle
# Taskbar no signal strengh
# Partly new phonecanvas

Fixes/Features (20090416):

# HTC menu enhancement
# Alternative phone management from Comm Manager
# 10Mb PP
# Reworked XiP
# Iris Browser set as default - Got rid of IE8
# Updated OEMs
# A few other fixes here and there

### 20090417 ###

# Fixed Iris / Skyfire shortcut issues
# Fixed background in Lockscreen
# ...

### 20090420 ###

# Keyboard disappearing while adding phone number to contacts (PocketCM) - Replaced PocketCM with iContact
# Replaced the bulky Rhodium SIP with Finger Keyboard
# Fixed Calculator display
# Internal changes - heavily wip. Needs testing.

Fixes (as of 20090505):

- Removed Skyfire (why the heck do they want users to auth with their server?)
- A few fixes here and there
- Added a lot of alternative apps; needs testing. Which ones should stay for the next version
- Removed Advanced Config in favor of Walshieu's provxml loader
- Fast Charge util

Fixes (as of 20090610):

- System freeze, in some cases
- Speed tweaks
- New Titanium look
- updated a few OEM's/EXT.

Fixes (as of 20090827):

- Reworked the kitchen; the changelog being mostly a clean slate
- Massive gains in performance and stability
- Updated a lot of OEMs
- Got rid of BeeJive (was crashing all the time)
- Slowly reducing rom size
- Added showcase as an interim task manager
- Mapped showcase, backlight off and task manager to G-Trigger rules

Fixes (as of 20090827):

- GPS fixed
- random unbootabe device fix (as long as you shutdown and not soft rest, should be fine)
- volume hard keys remapped
- SIPconfig crash fixed
- A bunch of other fixes

Last edited:

KetanSPVs

Nov 25, 2006
Beta Tester...

Downloading now will test later.... today...

Sounds like a decent rom good cooking...

/greets KS

Issues/Bugs:

- I need feedback regarding the ramdisk.
- I'm a very minimalist user, due to which I have removed a lot of stuff other people use, like EzInput and the HTC keyboards, leaving only the BKS keyboard.
If need be, I might provide you with CABs, or you might search XDA for some. Or just use PocketCM Keyboard.
The font in general might be too small for you, as are the menus, especially if you use your fingers instead of the stylus.
There's also no Connection Manager. Just search for a CAB in case you need to set up your inet/MMS connection for your provider.
- I have opted for a longer GPS poll time in order to save battery. That might change in potential future releases, but it works just fine this way. Just takes a bit longer to acquire sat fixes.
- Trusted Timezone bug - will be fixed in next release.

catnip

Jun 28, 2006
is it possible to run a tf3d cab and a keyboard cab on this,sorry if its sounds stupid

darckreign1984

Oct 28, 2007
romania iasi
:d something good

adwinp
Re: pls anser my question
Originally Posted by darckreign1984
this driver
>> New Intel 3D Drivers <<

providet in your room its better than default driver or omnia driver for ati imageon integrated on qualcomm processor?
thanks

anser from Adwin

Yes, I found that the benchmarks are slightly better than with the other drivers in this order:
Intel > Omnia > ATI > HTC

Regards,
Adwin.

adwinp

Jun 22, 2008
urandom
why don't you just leave it out, so people could install the player they prefer?

thanks

I already replaced CorePlayer with an excellent mod of TCPMP in the new version. Everything plays just fine, including mastroska/x264 files.

If ppl install another player of their choice, it will automatically override file associations, so no worries.

Last edited:

Dynomite232

Jul 7, 2008
E A R T H
hi nice rom a friend dont like using manila so i dL this for him and he is liking it so far thanx for this rom

the encryption folder of the internal u got it as a cab