Post Reply Email Thread
2nd December 2011, 02:52 PM |#341  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,834

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raptus84

No issues at all? All features work well? No bugs like battery consume? thanks man

Dude, any build is going to have issues. Nothing is 100% complete, perfect, etc. Probably never will be.

I have a caveat list in my thread, and it covers the basic issues. There are still a boatload of other 'minor' issues.

4th March 2012, 12:50 PM |#342  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I dont see waiting for sdcard, however xdandroid (froyo 2.2 FRX07.1) doesn't work well on my blackstone.

it freezes suddenly, when i remove the battery and restart and run haret again, i get all kinds of errors.

i return to windows mobile, scan the sdcard (chkdsk), it finds errors and fixes them, i usually can re-run haret and it works, but same happens again sooner or later).

I have an 8gb class 2 sandisk sd.

can anyone help?
4th March 2012, 03:46 PM |#343  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuseless

I dont see waiting for sdcard, however xdandroid (froyo 2.2 FRX07.1) doesn't work well on my blackstone.

it freezes suddenly, when i remove the battery and restart and run haret again, i get all kinds of errors.

i return to windows mobile, scan the sdcard (chkdsk), it finds errors and fixes them, i usually can re-run haret and it works, but same happens again sooner or later).

I have an 8gb class 2 sandisk sd.

can anyone help?

Don't pull the battery if you can avoid it. Soft reset is probably better than yanking the battery.

But the issue is really unavoidable on SD card builds - we can't properly unmount the SD card, especially if you just pull the battery - so of course there's going to be corruption.
11th July 2012, 07:31 AM |#344  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Blackstone Full Android Roots
Dear All,
I'm a noob here.. been reading a lot of post but still don't really undertsand some issue.. I would like to ask, is there any android version that we can use on our blackstone completely without having Windows anymore.. I mean can I root the whole system.. I been using windows mobile but is getting very very lag.. Please help this noob.. thanks in advance..
11th July 2012, 01:54 PM |#345  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by philiphoh

Dear All,
I'm a noob here.. been reading a lot of post but still don't really undertsand some issue.. I would like to ask, is there any android version that we can use on our blackstone completely without having Windows anymore.. I mean can I root the whole system.. I been using windows mobile but is getting very very lag.. Please help this noob.. thanks in advance..

HaRET completely kicks WinMo out of memory. However, it's obviously still installed on the device.

There were some attempts to take ACL's work on LK and port it to the Blackstone. Unfortunately, I don't think they were very successful... I wouldn't trust it.
26th August 2012, 12:43 PM |#346  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
I tried installing IceBread according to this thread tutorial
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1837003

but I got stuck in the end - when I try to flash the actual ROM, I get the "status 7" error. Can anyone help?
26th August 2012, 01:13 PM |#347  
Flag BUDAPEST
Thanks Meter: 5,724

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WM_Rizzo

I tried installing IceBread according to this thread tutorial
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1837003

but I got stuck in the end - when I try to flash the actual ROM, I get the "status 7" error. Can anyone help?

This error like this :

Status 7
This is usually caused by a corrupt download, or bad file signature. Re-downloading (or re-signing) the ZIP will usually fix this.

Try re-downloading and after hope it will work. But may be just sdcard issue, try another one if you have because not all likely.
The Following User Says Thank You to fagyi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fagyi Ad-Free
26th August 2012, 01:39 PM |#348  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fagyi

This error like this :

Status 7
This is usually caused by a corrupt download, or bad file signature. Re-downloading (or re-signing) the ZIP will usually fix this.

Try re-downloading and after hope it will work. But may be just sdcard issue, try another one if you have because not all likely.

Ok, I will redownload it. I was installing the IceBread-NAND-V0.2.zip filethat was linked on the beginning of the Icebread topic. That is the correct file, am I right? And I don't need any other files?
26th August 2012, 01:59 PM |#349  
Flag BUDAPEST
Thanks Meter: 5,724

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WM_Rizzo

Ok, I will redownload it. I was installing the IceBread-NAND-V0.2.zip filethat was linked on the beginning of the Icebread topic. That is the correct file, am I right? And I don't need any other files?

You right, dont need any other file if you finish all before step in tutorial. ( May be sometime the boot.img need reflash via fastboot if you have any issue with boot )

Im currenty working on it the kernel and the build. If i look right in the logs, kernel now it has everythings for wifi, just build, and boot.img needed corrections, permissions etc, hope its done soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to fagyi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fagyi Ad-Free
26th August 2012, 02:34 PM |#350  
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 290

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fagyi

You right, dont need any other file if you finish all before step in tutorial. ( May be sometime the boot.img need reflash via fastboot if you have any issue with boot )

Im currenty working on it the kernel and the build. If i look right in the logs, kernel now it has everythings for wifi, just build, and boot.img needed corrections, permissions etc, hope its done soon.

Well done men, well done
16th September 2012, 06:47 PM |#351  
Flag Lisboa
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I also will install Nand ROM it and when done I will leave my feedback..

for now thanks for the developers of the ROMs..

Thanks for the efforts
The Following User Says Thank You to D-Surfer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift D-Surfer Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)