Theme requests

Search This thread
Hey guys,

I have two weeks off work coming up and was gonna try my hand at porting a theme to BO 2.0. I was planning on porting high limit's cyan theme, but figured I'd ask other people if they had a particular theme they'd like ported. If another theme gets enough votes I'll port that instead :) i can also mix and match different elements of different themes if people want a specific icon or such. Let me know.

Sent from my VS910 4G using xda premium

HighLimit

Mar 28, 2012
Huntsville AL
d-h.st
Hey guys,

I have two weeks off work coming up and was gonna try my hand at porting a theme to BO 2.0. I was planning on porting high limit's cyan theme, but figured I'd ask other people if they had a particular theme they'd like ported. If another theme gets enough votes I'll port that instead :) i can also mix and match different elements of different themes if people want a specific icon or such. Let me know.

Just so u know the dread ginger port i did of spchicks work was the most downloaded, second was purple haze,

Joker420

Jun 19, 2012
A purple and green theme would be pretty badass. Are there any out there you'd be able to do?

A purple and green theme would be pretty badass. Are there any out there you'd be able to do?

From your screen name I'm assuming you're looking for the same green and purple as your avatar :) depending on how long it takes me to port the cyan theme, I'll also try to port the purple haze theme, but add that same green where appropriate :) I'll try to have something up by the 24th, but I'll let you know if my lack of knowledge will prevent that :) i probably wont be able to start until the 21st due to work/school, but I'll keep you posted.

Joker420

Jun 19, 2012
From your screen name I'm assuming you're looking for the same green and purple as your avatar :) depending on how long it takes me to port the cyan theme, I'll also try to port the purple haze theme, but add that same green where appropriate :) I'll try to have something up by the 24th, but I'll let you know if my lack of knowledge will prevent that :) i probably wont be able to start until the 21st due to work/school, but I'll keep you posted.

There's no rush, man, Take your time. Thanks in advance, as well.

HighLimit

Mar 28, 2012
Huntsville AL
d-h.st
I would like to see a translucent black white n grey! Devoid of color and swype camera dolphin and gmail all themed and i'd like that by tuesday...chop chop

Haha, actually, bad news guys. My car was broken into last night and someone stole my phone, and some other stuff, but anyway, I have no test phone and having minimal experience with theming, I wouldn't want to start without being able to flash multiple times throughout the process to see if I'm even getting somewhere. I also doubt I'll get another revo, so sorry guys, no themes from me :(

HighLimit

Mar 28, 2012
Huntsville AL
d-h.st
Haha, actually, bad news guys. My car was broken into last night and someone stole my phone, and some other stuff, but anyway, I have no test phone and having minimal experience with theming, I wouldn't want to start without being able to flash multiple times throughout the process to see if I'm even getting somewhere. I also doubt I'll get another revo, so sorry guys, no themes from me :(

So is that a no then?

thats a blessing in disguise now you get a good phone with cm9 support :)

Guess Ill have to get back on the job

Cm9? I just upgraded to a Samsung gs3. I'm about to flash cm10 :D jelly bean ftw! My lil bro just found a revo online for cheap so I may steal his and theme a bit when I get a chance. I really do love the community here for the revo and would love to still help out when I have the time. :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

Reactions: Mr Frog

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys,

I would help, but right now I'm working on porting a Rom from the esteem.

Sent from my VS910 4G using xda app-developers app
    thats a blessing in disguise now you get a good phone with cm9 support :)

Guess Ill have to get back on the job

Cm9? I just upgraded to a Samsung gs3. I'm about to flash cm10 :D jelly bean ftw! My lil bro just found a revo online for cheap so I may steal his and theme a bit when I get a chance. I really do love the community here for the revo and would love to still help out when I have the time. :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium