[10/06] Finally new localized wAppStore client for PC and WP released !

Search This thread

W.I.N.C.O.

Aug 18, 2011
HTC Hub, Photo Enhancer, Converter, Notes and Connection Setup not show in HTC Apps... tested 2.3.0 and 2.3.7... same in wAppStore (XAP) v1.7 and 1.9

edit: fixed.. thx to W.I.N.C.O.
Settings -> Chunk Size -> Change to 20 ;-)
Thanks DxDy for help with testing.
We testing hardly a new version , comming soon ! ;-)

mapaz04

Dec 20, 2008
Tennessee
Awesome

W.I.N.C.O... Thanks for the awesome tool man...

I just downloaded the beta 2.0.5. Posted a bug found by the internet connection. Not sure if its because I am on 8773 (since I see it tested on 8107).

Anyways, as always, great tools. Thanks!

Reactions: W.I.N.C.O.

mapaz04

Dec 20, 2008
Tennessee
Tried it... jejeje

I had already tried to do the clean install... However, just for kicks I tried to do it again... tried to update, same error, then uninstalled, rebooted (though not necessary), and installed clean again... same error...

Its no problem as the app is completely usable, no functionality is affected, only shows up on the 2.0.5 beta that I can see (and its just a response message)...

Just to be clear for others: I dont have an issue with the application at all, everything is working fine.
(Dont want someone to NOT try it thinking this is a problem)

Ohhh... BTW... HTC Arrive (GOLD_C) on ANSAR's 8773 (TANGO) ROM

Reactions: W.I.N.C.O.

W.I.N.C.O.

Aug 18, 2011
I had already tried to do the clean install... However, just for kicks I tried to do it again... tried to update, same error, then uninstalled, rebooted (though not necessary), and installed clean again... same error...

Its no problem as the app is completely usable, no functionality is affected, only shows up on the 2.0.5 beta that I can see (and its just a response message)...

Just to be clear for others: I dont have an issue with the application at all, everything is working fine.
(Dont want someone to NOT try it thinking this is a problem)

Ohhh... BTW... HTC Arrive (GOLD_C) on ANSAR's 8773 (TANGO) ROM

Hi, newer version released, I hope that it will ok.

Reactions: dxdy

stevediaz

Aug 2, 2010
awesome, except that it would be better if we could download xaps to computer without connecting the phone

W.I.N.C.O.

Aug 18, 2011
Localization for your language...

There is new localized clients released (CZ, DE, FR, IT, PL, RU, SK, CN )
If you can't find your language, so you can contact us (wincotv@gmail.com) and help to translate !
...it's easy ! and you will get bonus tool for this ! ;-)

Reactions: clio94

W.I.N.C.O.

Aug 18, 2011
new clients for wAppStore

Hi All,

After started M$ XAP encryption, I wanted to stop the project, but don't worry , we are working on the new version...
because there is a lot of changes from the original version , I'm looking for help with testing it...

if you want to help write me please : wincotv@gmail.com

W.I.N.C.O.

Reactions: b12rtc and dxdy

pepeg

Sep 1, 2010
Very nice software, I have been using for quite long time..

with this new release I keep having an error no matter which apps is...

the error itself is: "ZipEntry::ReadHeader(): Bad signature.... (0x0....) at position (0x0000000)

Any help ?

Cheers

dxdy

Apr 17, 2008
www.red-gsm.net
Nokia Lumia 920
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
because new Marketplace encryption nothing not working anymore... get live activation code from Microsoft and use Marketplace for downloading apps or use alternate solution for downloading (but still you need Live activation code)...

pepeg

Sep 1, 2010
because new Marketplace encryption nothing not working anymore... get live activation code from Microsoft and use Marketplace for downloading apps or use alternate solution for downloading (but still you need Live activation code)...

Do you need to have the original OS, etc.. ? since I got everything install by my self, I don't know if I could get one of these code. Thanks for your answer.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NEWS:

Hi All,

After started M$ XAP encryption, I wanted to stop the project, but don't worry , we are working on the new version...
    because there is a lot of changes from the original version , I'm looking for help with testing it...

W.I.N.C.O.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

W.I.N.C.O.'s AppStore PC client v.2.4.0 and WP client 2.0.7 available on wAppStore.org

Download PC client

Download WP client

If you like this project, please sponsor this by making a small donation for support next development.

Check W.I.N.C.O.'s AppStore at WEB

Older version info and download is below.

W.I.N.C.O.'s AppStore v.1.3.0
    Search, store and install free applications of Marketplace
    wAppStore.png

... nothing to add, try it ;)

Tested:
    - 7720 (Mango) Xbox&Yuki ROM
    - 7392 (Nodo) Yuki&Xbox ROMs

Requirements:
    - Windows Phone 7 device (devunlocked) or emulator
    - Microsoft .NET Framework 4
    - Windows Phone SDK (or my experimental smaller version WPSDK 4.28 mb after install ;)
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1265846

Thanks: XBmod & Yuki, Igorh, J.Slodicka, L.Lacko, DFT, Cotulla and all others...
    ... and specially M$ because it does not support for WP7 in Slovakia (LiveID and HD2 activation code) and forced me to develop something such this application ;)

History:
    2.9 - first release beta 0.9.5.
    7.9 - small bug fixed (installed button state, check for update, dragged XAP file
    size and so,...;)
    8.9 - 0.9.9 download WP 7.1 app bug fixed, big bug during download fixed ;)
    9.9 - 0999 - AppList list info changed and small bug fixed
    12.9 - 1.0.1 - Fixed change location for store problem, fixed signing problem, added target location on phone, open explorer for local store, more info on AppItem and fixed any bug...
    17.9 - 1.0.3 - icon in list fixed, target platform change without restart app, url of detail show & editable and so...
    24.9 - 1.0.5 - added file browser for isolated storage of apps
    4.10 - 1.0.7 - fixed problem with store HTC, samsung,... , check for autoupdate fixed
    30.10- 1.0.9 - Freeze durring install resolved
    - Open File Browser to Isolated storage fixed
    - Installed on Device tab added
    - Cancel functionality for Download and install
    - "WPConnect button" in L-D corner for connect without Zune
    - *.XAP file-ext associated (Open from explorer directly)
    - and a lot of changes in back code for better response and functionality of app
    13.11. - 1.1.0 - fixed service (endpoint) problem,
    - added sort by Name, Release, Update, Rating, Version
    - fixed any small bugs and so ;)
    26.11 - 1.3.0 - finally Update functionality ! ;)
    - added Launch & terminate app
    - settings page - added lang.codes

I'm still looking also for brave people for help me with improve quality of App (help with : new ideas, report bugs and test newer before release, write review, translating and other...)
    Don't hesitate to contact me for detail info at wincotv@gmail.com
    Thanks

Download
    new clients for wAppStore

Hi All,

W.I.N.C.O.
    Thanks dxdy, I hope also for more homebrew apps... www.wAppStore.org is ready for uploading, so now make only "enlightenment" for another developers for upload their apps ;-) But of course I want also make next apps. Update of app is implemented in PC client there is automatically, but can I add functionality for autoupdate, if installed and you start install never version so it is updated.. on WP client now I cant update, but of course working on it...
    2.1.0 - Released with fixed some bugs and added a little functionalities ;-)
    Again pls , write me about epxerience, problems and ideas with this app.. It not only very helpfully for me but also for all us.
    Thanks.
    I'm released 1.1.0 version , for download check please first page on the thread...